Batman Vs Naruto Guys when they were weak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Batman at his best Vs

Naruto Guys( Up to untill episode 25)

Batman Vs Naruto
Batman Vs Sasuke
Batman Vs Kakashi
Batman Vs Neji

Before u guys flip out or anything yes naruto is amanga but At this age they are like the same strength and would be kool to see who wins since batman knows alot so who wins in each case. after the results are decided feel free to close this.

srankmissingnin
Even at this point Sasuke has the sharingan which allowed him to precieve Haku's movement in the Demon Ice Mirrors and to some degree he had the speed to react to him. Neji is above Rock Lee who Sasuke had trouble fallowing even with the Sharingan... and Kakashi has cut threw a lighting bolt with a move that requires hand seals and time to charge.

Batman wont land a single hit... not even on Sakura as they are all far above him physically.

Kento
Kakashi = Overkill.

Naruto = Lose

Neiji, and Sasuke = Win quite easily.

srankmissingnin
How does Naruto lose?

GothamProtector
At that point in time naruto was stupid and care list so batman will trick him and use a device also batman knows pressure points on neji and blind kakashi with a bright light while using his radar. Batman wins because naruto is a racist anime witch thought doesnt show it but the creator admits it.

Kento
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How does Naruto lose?

Cause he hardly ever wins specially that low in the series. He's to forward, and cocky, and can't really fight good. He gets better but the only thing he'd have going for him there is unlimited stamina, and kage bunshin. Unless Demon Fox decided to emerge then its over for the Bat.

srankmissingnin
... Whats racist about? Are you talking about the Manji on Neji's forehead?

They are all physically superior to Batman, a great deal so! They can move fast enough to replace them selfs with objects before the eye can even regester.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Kento
Cause he hardly ever wins specially that low in the series. He's to forward, and cocky, and can't really fight good. He gets better but the only thing he'd have going for him there is unlimited stamina, and kage bunshin. Unless Demon Fox decided to emerge then its over for the Bat.

Tell me how Batman avoids the move Naruto pulled on Kakashi when he was trying to get the bell. Naruto would pumel Batman.

Kento
Tell me how Batman avoids the move Naruto pulled on Kakashi when he was trying to get the bell. Naruto would pumel Batman.

Oh you mean kage bunshin, and popping out of the water?? Like I said Unlimited stamina, and Kage Bunshin are probably the only things he has going for him that low in the series. The Naruto now would murder Bats but not back then.

Naruto could do a few thousand clones, and beat Bats by numbers but he hasn't done that in a fight since the first time he did kage bunshin.

Were u talking about Substitution? Big deal any ninja can do that from any series not just from Naruto. And Naruto has never NEVER done that. I don't think he can do any other jutsu besides transforming, kage bunshin, summoning, and rasengan. And the last two he can't do yet.

Batman skilled fighter > Naruto poor fighting skills, and endless stamina at that point of the series.

srankmissingnin
Naruto is both stronger and faster then Batman, hell even Sakura is and Naruto used the Art of Substitution against the samuria he fought earily on

Kento
Sakura is not stronger. Now she is but not back then.

And how can u prove Naruto is stronger? With Demon Fox yes. Plus Naruto rushes in..That right there would give Batman the advantage against him. He doesn't think about what he's doing. Kakashi, Sasuke, Neiji all them could easily beat Batman. Naruto, and Sakura are one of the only few during that time that aren't like Konohamaru or very young that Batman could actually beat.

srankmissingnin
Rock Lee up rooted a tree with one hand (this is a bit latter but there is no grow in power) and both Naruto and Sasuke are in is strength level they just can't compete with his speed or skill in taijutsu. When you have characters that can, with one arm, hold up people the size of moutains I'd argue that every single person in Naruto is on a higher strength level then Batman.

Doesn't matter though since the only thing he will hit is logs.

EDIT: Still curious about the whole, Naruto is a racist anime thing. Anyone know what he was talking about?

GothamProtector
give the non racist batman some more credit against the racist naruto people.

Kento
Rock Lee up rooted a tree with one hand (this is a bit latter but there is no grow in power) and both Naruto and Sasuke are in is strength level they just can't compete with his speed or skill in taijutsu. When you have characters that can, with one arm, hold up people the size of moutains I'd argue that every single person in Naruto is on a higher strength level then Batman.

Doesn't matter though since the only thing he will hit is logs.

EDIT: Still curious about the whole, Naruto is a racist anime thing. Anyone know what he was talking about?

Sasuke is alot stronger then Naruto, Rock Lee is a lot stronger then Sasuke, and Naruto combined. Using Rock Lee as a thing isn't really that great since he easily kicks Naruto, and Sasuke's butt the first time they meet.

srankmissingnin
Because he is much faster, Sasuke can't react fast enough to counter is attacks. Naruto is physically stronger then Sasuke and Rock Lee while being stronger then the both of them isn't that much so.

How are the racist GothamProtector?

GothamProtector
I say why in the anime manga section.

Max Spidey 24
Let me up Date this Match to Batman and Wolverine Vs the people i listed above and

Spiderman Vs the people I listed above so its Batman and wolverine fighting togather , and the other is just spiderman fighting alone.

srankmissingnin
Because their are no visible minorities? Seeing as how Naruto and the 4th are naturally blonde... wouldn't that make them white? The only manga I can think of that has a black guy in it is Tengo Tenge and every one calls him "forigner" and stuff like that so my guess would be there just isn't much minorities in Japan.

srankmissingnin
Well Kakashi could beat Batman, Wolverine and Spider-man at once with out getting hit.

Kento
Spider-Man probaby has a chance against Sasuke, Beats Naruto, and looses to everybody else.

Batman, and Logan working together loose to all but Naruto.

As for Naruto being stronger. He is not stronger physically...Chakra wise he's stronger then Lee but that's it as far as episode 25. Unless Demon Fox emerges. Thats the only way he could win against anybody around her just like what happened with Haku.

Max Spidey 24
Spiderman got spider sense so he detects when they attack and when they use replacment.

Kento
It won't matter. Naruto he beats, Sasuke he just might win against, but the other two he has little chance against. Specially Kakashi.

srankmissingnin
Kakashi was fast enough to appear simultaneously in 18 different places when he was still Naruto's age according to Gai the Chidori got it's name from Kakashi cutting through a lightning bolt (that makes him hell a fast) and after Sasuke's battle with Full Kyuubi Naruto we know how the Sharingan works so even if Spider-man was fast enough to hit Kakashi the Sharingan would make it all but impossible.

Kento
Spidey has got a slight chance against Sasuke still cause Sasuke don't know chidori, barley learned the Sharigan, and he don't have the speed of Rock Lee yet

srankmissingnin
Na, Haku was moving so fast he was leaving hundreds of blurry lines from every which direction on panel and once the sharingan activated Sasuke say him in slow motion. I doubt Spider-man could hit him either.

Kento
Yea but his body couldn't react fast enough. He saw Rock Lee moving to. Didn't help him win the first fight.

srankmissingnin
He was able to move in the way of Haku's attack on Naruto that alone is much faster then Spider-man. He also destroyed 10 Mizu-Kage seemingly in one movement.

Kento
I still say Spidey has a chance against him. He probably won't win but he's got a better chance then going up against Neiji or Kakashi.

Max Spidey 24
if you saw the eps with that spiderman guy that has all the arms and stuff that neji fought in later eps u will see spiderman could take them becaus ethey are much weaker in eos 1 to 25 .

Kento
Kakashi ain't much weaker. And I seen that episode. Which is why I think he has a chance against Sasuke. Neiji is already basically as strong just improves his byakugen, and stuff.

srankmissingnin
So... you think that Spider-man could beat the 4 Sound Ninjas with the Curse Seals? You are crazy man before the even use the Seals the where toying with Sasuke and Post Chunnin Exam was fast enough to out run Gaara's sand shield, a shield that is in all likely hood faster then sound*.

I say this because when Sasuke first used the curse seal he moved after the Soundnin attack picked up Naruto and Sakura and got behind the attacker and Gaara did some how kill one of the Soundnins, we dont get see what happens but from the dialouge I got that his sand is faster then sound.

EDIT: Just a side note. Those four sound ninjas got into a fight with 2 random leaf jounin and need to use the level two curse seal to win the battle. Later the two random jounin are talking to Tsunade and they say that they only lost because they where tired from all the activity in Fire Country lately. It is likely that Kakashi could beat all four of the Sound Ninjas at the Second level of the Curse Seal at once.

Max Spidey 24
Ok you seem to know alot, also i got a site that i dload free naruto eps.

Is Kakashi stronger than Itachi if he didnt use the shiringan eye.

Is orachimaru stronger than itachi without the shiringan eye.

Is kakashi stronger than naruto and sasuke still or did they surpass them.

Kento
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Ok you seem to know alot, also i got a site that i dload free naruto eps.

Is Kakashi stronger than Itachi if he didnt use the shiringan eye.

Is orachimaru stronger than itachi without the shiringan eye.

Is kakashi stronger than naruto and sasuke still or did they surpass them.

I think Kakashi could win if Itachi didn't have Sharigan cause Gai could.

Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Tsunade are three of the strongest around so I doubt Itachi is stronger.

Kakashi can still kick Sasuke, and Naruto's butts unless its a double team.

srankmissingnin
If Itachi didn't use the Sharingan then it is plasuible that Kakashi could beat since he did manage to hold his own in their battle but Kakashi seemed to think Itachi was just playing with him. The thing about Itachi is that he has the Mange Sharingan which is a Jutsu that can only be beaten by someone of blood relation and is an incredible deadly jutsu (Kakashi believed Itachi could have killed him with it.

Itachi with out his sharingan would lose to Orochimaru, infact even with it he would most likely lose to Orochimaru. That is if we as Orochimaru is eqaul to Jiriaya, who according to Itachi could beat both himself and Kisame and the same time

At the moment Post Time Skip Kakashi is still Stronger then Naruto (alot apperently) but we haven't seen Sasuke and have no idea what he has been doing for the last 2 and a half years. We know Kakashi has been training for that time and can use the Sharingan for half a day with out tiring now though and he claimed he developed a new genious jutsu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.