Ray: The Movie (Jamie Foxx)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Powerful_Dragon
I love that movie! I was so sad when Rays brother diedsad. It made me cry. It talks about half his life and what happen. He used drugs and so on. I love all his songs. He had you know what with other women then he had 2 wifes. The second one he married died. You should see the movie it's realy sad and nice. If you saw it post here smile

Powerful_Dragon
No one saw the movie?

Shadow Dragon
i wish i had cable

Powerful_Dragon
So many veiwers and no talker

Wolfie
Hardly. Maybe you should wait a day or so for replies.

ragesRemorse
One of the most boring movies i have sat through in a long time.

Smasandian
Even though I thin Ray Charles is one of the best muscians out there, it still doesnt mean Im going to like the movie.
Foxx was excellent and the music was good too (because its Ray Charles) but I felt it was the typical bio movie just like everybody ones else.

ragesRemorse
nice way of putting that. It really did feel typical.

Smasandian
You start by getting a star with amazing talent. Add some tension, sprinkle a little fancy flashbacks, add music (optional if star is a musician), have turmoil with wife, show scene on where he's life turns around and then finish off with a crowing achievement and a title screen saying how good they are, thier family, and that the family was standing beside them when they died.
If black, add a scene where they go against racism.

sailormoon
That movie was da' bomb! It almost broke my heart with his brother. It really did. And how he lost his sight....*sigh...*Great movie though! big grin

Curl_Up&Dye
Does anyone know if Jamie Foxx and the backup singers were lip synching during the movie Ray?

Because in a couple of scenes the backup singers looked like they might have been lip synching, but Foxx was flawless!!!

Anyone know?

Smasandian
Foxx was lip snyching to my knowledge. The voice in the music was actually Ray Charles

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Smasandian
You start by getting a star with amazing talent. Add some tension, sprinkle a little fancy flashbacks, add music (optional if star is a musician), have turmoil with wife, show scene on where he's life turns around and then finish off with a crowing achievement and a title screen saying how good they are, thier family, and that the family was standing beside them when they died.
If black, add a scene where they go against racism.

Maybe that just means, we dont need movies from every celeberty out there. I am surprised they diddnt focus more on him overcomming his blindness. Isnt that why ray charles is so special, because he is blind?

MildPossession
I didn't find it anything special.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.