Wrestle Mania 21

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wise_man20
i cant wait. me being new to this site i figured that i should talk about what i kno about and that is the wwe. NE one wanna kno ne thing about wrestlemania or any other wrestling events ever just ask the wise man

BackFire
I'm betting Batesta will win. WM is usually the one payperveiw where they give the fans what they want and let the faces win the main event.

I'm really looking forward to Austin being back in the ring, even if it is just for a few minutes.

I'm quite excited about this years WM, they've done a good job hyping it up and could be the best one of the last few years. Some very promising matches -

-Shawn Micheals VS Kurt Angle
-Batistsa VS Triple H
-Randy Orton VS Undertaker
-6 Man ladder match
-Eddie Geurero VS Rey Mysterio (this is my bet for best match of the night)
-Austin back in the ring.

All of these have great promise. Can't wait for next sunday.

SlipknoT
Is Randy working hell against The Undertaker? and Did Randy move to Smackdown?

BackFire
No, it's an interpromotional match.

SlipknoT
Oh alright.

el barto_1
it sux but i think randy will be victorius

ericadurancefan
i doubt i will even waste my money on wm21 because wwe has went downhill over the last year,i am looking forward to their ecw ppv and i do look forward to nwa every friday just not wwe

TheFanboy
I went with Batesta even though I only watch Raw because of Tripple H. I think after mania they shouild send HHH to smackdown cause I think that show needs him, I haven't watched it for over a year now and I think Hunter is getting stale on Raw.

Sigh, miss the glory days of the Rock, Austin and WCW.

04wayne
Wrestlemania 21 was absolutely brilliant. especially the hall of fame part

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.