Titanic Special Edition DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Vader05
I was just wondering If any one will buy the new Titanic Special Edition DVD that will come out in October I know i will because in the original Titanic DVD it didnt have deleted scenes or behind the scenes or anything like that i was very disaponted about that but over all i loved the movie it was great we finally got to see what the real Titanic looked like and Leonardo DeCaprio and Kate Winslet did a good job acting as Jack and Rose so i just wanted to know if any one will buy the new DVD and remember it will be 94 years ago next month that the RMS Titanic sank in April 14 - 15 of 1912.

Jackie Malfoy
The movie sucked.So they can do anything they want with the dvd.JM

MildPossession
I think the video I got years ago will be enough.

Cinemaddiction
Possibly. There will be a 3 disc and 4 disc set.

tabby999
i dont think that the movie is worth 3 to 4 dvds, its 4 hours of shite.

Darth_Big_Boy
Ya know...I've never seen it.

tabby999
dont bother, well not unless you have a time machine and therefore the ability to go back in time, slap yourself around a little for seeing the movie and carry on with you life (with those 4 hours still untouched and not wasted by that shite movie)

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by tabby999
i dont think that the movie is worth 3 to 4 dvds, its 4 hours of shite.

Yes it is.JM wink

skill2kill9
can any one here comment on video effects of the movie cuz i'm doin a paper on what the people thought of it in the first place

skill2kill9
can you guys plz help me out

Wolfie
I, personally, don't care for this movie at all. The effects of the ship sinking were well done, if not for the sappy "poor boy and rich girl fall madly in love" scenario ruining it.

I don't see the need for this release.
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Yes it is.JM wink
Fine argument!

Susan-Storm
The second part was the good the first part agravated me

tabby999
the whole damn thing aggravated me, i dont know how people could watch it more than once

kegs202
In the new Special edition DVD the story has been changed slightly. Titanic now narrowly misses the ICEBERG. Setting it up nicley for Titanic 2.

MildPossession
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jack, Jack, Rose, Rose, Jack, Rose, Jack, Rose...

I keep seeing the adverts for the dvds, not going to get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.