Weezer's New Album

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
Hey has anybody else heard of Weezer's new album out in May called "Make Believe"? I just heard the single from it called "Beverly Hills" and it was an awesome song...u can listen to it on the internet, or download it...they made a music video for it...its coming soon...Weezer rocks, their 5th album is gonna kick a$$! Happy Dance smokin'

sk8stuff09
what do u think?

amity75
I love Weezer. I haven't heard their new song yet but there's no doubt that I'll love it. Rivers Cuomo is a genius.

Myth
I'm a little disappointed with the song (not that I liked all of their songs before). I like their more upbeat songs and this is not one of them.

Alpha Centauri
I don't think Weezer could ever do a downbeat song. Even if the message is sad, the song is always upbeat save for Only in Dreams.

Going to see em in June. Cannot wait.

-AC

Myth
I don't mean like that. I meant, uptempo and louder. Like Hashpipe.

Alpha Centauri
Oh.

Well I think it's safe to expect some of those. It's Weezer.

-AC

Corranhorn
I've heard the whole album.You'll all be pleased to know that it is better than Maladroit.Thank god!But it's still no patch on the blue album.I don't think anything they ever do will be.The blue album is wicked

Alpha Centauri
It's their best album.

Best album of the year so far infact.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Dunno about best.

What's with the Maladroit dissing?

Alpha Centauri
I dunno.

Every one I know besides you and Peter diss it.

-AC

StinkFist462
i never really liked Weezer but Beverly Hills is awesome

mr.smiley
I love that song!
It seems like they get better with every album.
That's something very rare.

Dr. Strangelove
You can listen to the entire album at...

http://www.audiojunkies.net/

Liked it so far.

Alpha Centauri
You can buy the entire album at...

...a store.

If you get off your lazy, greedy ass.

-AC

Dr. Strangelove
That's what I plan to do is buy the album as I don't download music for free. I gave it a listen to see if I would like it as I'm pretty much new to Weezer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.