Mayhem At The Marina!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanİeWindu™
You ever have one of those days where nothing seems to fall in place? I just did.

First off I get to work and my manager who was supposed to be there to help me out, did not show up leaving me all by myself. Next she left a note for me asking me to count my bank (I'm a cashier) and make sure I have the correct amount. It turns out one day I was $3.00 short out of $700.00, I counted my bank and I had the correct amount, I knew I had done all of my paper work correctly that day and it was probably the night auditor's fault I came up short. It's happened before.

She then asked me to do work I had already done just 3 days prior, and this shit is just filling propane bottles, simple shit. The day started going a little bit better, I got a tip within 30 minutes of having the Fuel Dock open. Then the wind kicked up, we're supposed to close during high winds for the customers safety. The wind was blowing at about 40 MPH, it's hard to drive a boat in that kind of wind. In fact I had a customer's boat break loose from the cleat it was tied to while they were gassing up.

I asked my manager if I should close early, I told her about the customer boat, yet she still told me no. That we aren't supposed to, even though we've closed in less winds.

I've worked there for about a year b!tch! I know what the **** I'm doing!!!

So I spent most of the day sitting in front of the Marina Store killing time since I didn't have any customers. Our houseboats were straining against the dock because of the wind, so we re-tied them all, had a couple break loose, so I had to jump onto them and drive them back to the dock.

Later on today a so-called friend said she left my Burnout 2 PS2 game under the seat of my car since they moved today she was returning it.

I get off from work and check under my seat....NOTHING, I check under my other seats....NOTHING! I check my cousins car, nothing. The B!TCH stole my BRAND NEW VIDEO GAME!!!

This sucks balls!

Sorry for ranting.

GuitarBunny
ermm

The Tired Hiker
Sorry that stuff happened, LW. I hope you get sweet revenge somehow! pirate

shellie

SlipknoT
that blows

silver_tears
the title reminds me of clue embarrasment

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Sorry that stuff happened, LW. I hope you get sweet revenge somehow! pirate

I can't sad

They moved away during the time I was at work. They are moving to Tennessee.

Demarthl
like i said, tactical missiles no expression

LanİeWindu™
I'll deploy them immediately.

LanİeWindu™
OMG...I just got a call from the woman who took my game...she says she forgot to put it in my car...yeah right. She's mailing it off for me supposedly.

syko freak
2gunserm felt like doing that

frodo34x
I mean this in no0 offensive way, but I find using this site helps alot.

LanİeWindu™
No...I've already talked to Raz about a Blog Forum, he thinks it's an idea worth looking into.

frodo34x
It is actually. Except I'd spend all the time on it, with *danii* following close behind every thread...

LanİeWindu™
You're a stalker aren't you?

Demarthl
blogs are for sane people no expression i cant use them i'd get arrested and sent to the happy farm for processing into meaty goodness

frodo34x

LanİeWindu™
* Shrugs *

A few minutes ago the Safety Coordinator of the resort did a fire alarm test and I was the only one in Employee Housing to come out and make sure there wasn't a fire. We're ALL supposed to come out and meet in a certain area whenever there is a drill or you hear the alarm.

He was glad I showed up at least.

Jackie Malfoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.