Is This Laptop WORTH GETTING PART 2!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?

hh?
all for $1599.00

MC Mike
Mike gives it - thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb down

Good deal.

dave123
I don't understand your crazy American currency!

BackFire
Laptops are a ripoff, get a Desktop if you can.

tabby999
yes and no, it depends on what you want it for. if your into games, a desktop is a far better idea, but in nearly all other regards, a laptop is great

hh?
nah, im just looking for a good laptop. i got a good desktop. on my desktop i can play alot of games, except Doom 3 sad

hh?
Originally posted by MC Mike
Mike gives it - thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb down

Good deal.

awww one down thumb down

stick out tongue

BackFire
Originally posted by hh?
nah, im just looking for a good laptop. i got a good desktop. on my desktop i can play alot of games, except Doom 3 sad

Well, then you can expect to need to upgrad soon, most games over the next year will graphically be just as daunting on your system and Doom 3/HL2.

Might as well spend the money on a Desktop, for 1500 bucks you could get a great one.

Laptops arent' worth the money, really, unless you travel a lot.

hh?
doesn't really matter. i haven't played a game in a long time.

hh?
no expression

hh?
forgot to say its has
256 MB ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 256-bit 3D Video

Linkalicious
that's a really good laptop for the money....Link approves. yes

But I agree with BackFire....I'm a desktop person myself.

hh?
alright

i guess ill order it either today or tomorrow

Lord_Andres
Ya I hear ya, desktop is the way to go, first of, they have more horsepower, 2nd they are cheaper to upgrade, but if your a buisness guy that traverls alot, go for the laptop ofcourse.

hh?
i ordered it http://67.18.37.15/2255/67/emo/unf.gif

JKozzy
Originally posted by Linkalicious
that's a really good laptop for the money....Link approves. yes

But I agree with BackFire....I'm a desktop person myself. I concur with the two of you.

Machete_Guy
Yeah same, my friend wanted to get a labtop also for "portable gaming" what a wank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.