Emma/Psylocke V Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Grey walks into a bedroom, and lo and behold the two are doing they'r thing with cyclops. Blah blah blah, they fight, and jean is PISSED.

psy_blade
telepathy only, Emma and Betsy.
with other powers, Jean.

ExodusCloak
Jean Sans Phoenix will get her ass rocked both in a telepathy only match and all powers match.

If Emma engages her on the astral plane it'll prevent her from using her other powers just like what happened to Exodus and remember that Psylocke has Jeans TK added onto her own during the off panel powerset swap.

This is a stomp in Cyclops conquests favour.

Raoul
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Grey walks into a bedroom, and lo and behold the two are doing they'r thing with cyclops. Blah blah blah, they fight, and jean is PISSED.

best. thread idea. ever.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Jean Sans Phoenix will get her ass rocked

vin

yes

id369

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Raoul
vin

biscuits

That's dirty...even for you.
http://www.bigassfans.com/uploads/Image/donkey.jpg

Raoul
biscuits

That's dirty...even for you.
http://www.bigassfans.com/uploads/Image/donkey.jpg

my emma would disagree... stick out tongue

celestialbodies
If Jean was pissed enough she would whip both Emma and Betsy's @$$ she an omega level mutant and in this particular senario she'd leave both of them catatonic.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by celestialbodies
If Jean was pissed enough she would whip both Emma and Betsy's @$$ she an omega level mutant and in this particular senario she'd leave both of them catatonic.

Umm no. Exodus has punked Jean sans Phoenix twice....Jean gets bum rushed.

Emma or Current Psylocke on their own would give Jean sans Phoenix fits.

Raoul
Jean Sans Phoenix will get her ass rocked both in a telepathy only match and all powers match.

If Emma engages her on the astral plane it'll prevent her from using her other powers just like what happened to Exodus and remember that Psylocke has Jeans TK added onto her own during the off panel powerset swap.

This is a stomp in Cyclops conquests favour.

i <3 this thread...

celestialbodies

But Emma doesn't equal Exodus nor does Psylocke plus when Exodus as you say punked Jean it wasn't this exact senario in play. Also I think if it comes to Scott, Jean would give Psylocke the same treatment Emma got awhile back. Emma should know better or should I say would know better than to tempt Jean a second time.

celestialbodies
Double post

ExodusCloak
But Emma doesn't equal Exodus nor does Psylocke plus when Exodus as you say punked Jean it wasn't this exact senario in play. Also I think if it comes to Scott, Jean would give Psylocke the same treatment Emma got awhile back. Emma should know better or should I say would know better than to tempt Jean a second time.

Emma stalemated Exodus and blocked him from across the world without an exterior aid.

Exodus punked Jean sans Phoenix twice, he swatted her like a bug twice and it occured in like one panel.

Psylocke is immune to telepathy and has Jeans TK + Her Own thanks to Claremonts power switch.

That was Phoenix Jean not Jean sans Phoenix in Morrisons X-Men.

I feel like I need to add the word Butt to this post just to continue the trend in this thread. no expression

celestialbodies
Emma stalemated Exodus and blocked him from across the world without an exterior aid.

Exodus punked Jean sans Phoenix twice, he swatted her like a bug twice and it occured in like one panel.

Psylocke is immune to telepathy and has Jeans TK + Her Own thanks to Claremonts power switch.

That was Phoenix Jean not Jean sans Phoenix in Morrisons X-Men.

I feel like I need to add the word Butt to this post just to continue the trend in this thread. no expression

But the thread starter if I'm correct didn't say Jean sans Phoenix your just implying that it would be Jean w/o phoenix and seeing as Jean and Phoenix are one(see Endsong) that aint happening. Oh and seeing as the senario described was the same one well kinda as used in Morrisons' run I thought using the same Jean was common sense guess I was wrong. And just because Emma block an attack doesn't mean she can take him out in an all out fight unless Exodus has been really bumped down since his last appearances because i haven't read the recent ones.

ExodusCloak
But the thread starter if I'm correct didn't say Jean sans Phoenix your just implying that it would be Jean w/o phoenix and seeing as Jean and Phoenix are one(see Endsong) that aint happening. Oh and seeing as the senario described was the same one well kinda as used in Morrisons' run I thought using the same Jean was common sense guess I was wrong. And just because Emma block an attack doesn't mean she can take him out in an all out fight unless Exodus has been really bumped down since his last appearances because i haven't read the recent ones.

No Exodus hasn't Emma is just that good. Current Jean is POTWC that would make it spite thus this thread would need to be closed which is not common sense. She blocked him from using his powers and Nightcrawler pwned and she stalemated him up close. I didn't say she could take him out. But she stalemated him which is much more then Jean sans Phoenix who didn't even last a panel.

But now that I think about it, it's a ass stomp in Emma and Psylockes favour so I guess it could be considered spite towards Jean sans Phoenix.

Either way this thread is spite.

celestialbodies
No Exodus hasn't Emma is just that good. Current Jean is POTWC that would make it spite thus this thread would need to be closed which is not common sense. She blocked him from using his powers and Nightcrawler pwned and she stalemated him up close. I didn't say she could take him out. But she stalemated him which is much more then Jean sans Phoenix who didn't even last a panel.

But now that I think about it, it's a ass stomp in Emma and Psylockes favour so I guess it could be considered spite towards Jean sans Phoenix.

Either way this thread is spite.

Well to be fair when Jean went up against Exodus which I believe was his first appearance in comics. Of course they had to show how bad he was by owning her and just about everyone else. So to say that is kinda out there considering Jean wasn't there to face him and Emma was.

ExodusCloak
Well to be fair when Jean went up against Exodus which I believe was his first appearance in comics. Of course they had to show how bad he was by owning her and just about everyone else. So to say that is kinda out there considering Jean wasn't there to face him and Emma was.

He punked her in twice, in Bloodties(Which was not his first appearance. His first Appearance was in X-Force) and he punked her in the Fall of Avalon arc.

ExodusCloak
He punked her in twice, in Bloodties(Which was not his first appearance. His first Appearance was in X-Force) and he punked her in the Fall of Avalon arc.

Typo it was X-Factor which is still not Bloodties.

Kris Blaze
Cyclops sucks.

Deal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.