I'm going to leave my account logged on for people at my work to post stuff while . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
. . I'm gone.

So, lets see what they write. Byeeeeee everyone. I'm going home. smile

SlipknoT
Later

The Tired Hiker
Hey, preston left his account open. Let's type some stuff . . . . YOU ARE ALL LAME!!!!! HAH HA! HAH HAH HA HA HA!!!!!! STUPID HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Hey, preston left his account open. Let's type some stuff . . . . YOU ARE ALL LAME!!!!! HAH HA! HAH HAH HA HA HA!!!!!! STUPID HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

The Tired Hiker
BOY, THIS WEBSITE SURE IS COOL . . . . AS IF!!!!!!! HAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! SUCKERS!!!!!!!!

Demarthl
yeah... no expression

SlipknoT
BOY, THIS WEBSITE SURE IS COOL . . . . AS IF!!!!!!! HAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! SUCKERS!!!!!!!! laughing hey wait till I tell Preston about this

The Tired Hiker
So, my name is Biff Peterson. I work with preston and I just want you all to know that he is a TOTAL DORKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAH HAH HA HAH HA HA HA!!! SLOOSH GOOSHES!!!!!!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
laughing hey wait till I tell Preston about this

OH MY GOD, LIKE I'M SOOOOOOOO SCARED!!!! FARTFACE!!!! HA HA HA HA HAH!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
Hi Biff. What is it you do? So is Preston your boss or something?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Hi Biff. What is it you do? So is Preston your boss or something?

NO, PRESTON IS A WEENER!!!!!! AND WHAT I DO IS I'M THE NIGHT CUSTODIAN, HE LEFT HIS ACCOUNT OPEN, SO . . .. .. BITE ME!!!!!! HAH AHHAHAH HA!!! eek!

shellie
laughing out loud you silly goose

Raven Guardia
omg TH roflmao

RaventheOnly
roll eyes (sarcastic) it sounds like Tired is just typing it himself and pretending he's multiple people with similar writing styles stick out tongue (as usual) hysterical

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
roll eyes (sarcastic) it sounds like Tired is just typing it himself and pretending he's multiple people with similar writing styles stick out tongue (as usual) hysterical

yes laughing laughing out loud

BlackC@t
Hey! You wanna' lil' taste of C@t!? boxing furious

(That was to TTH).

SlipknoT
OH MY GOD, LIKE I'M SOOOOOOOO SCARED!!!! FARTFACE!!!! HA HA HA HA HAH!!!!!!! laughing

Clovie
i still luv you embarrasment

hodoggy
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PRESTON YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN ASS!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing laughing laughing

hodoggy
HA laughing HA laughing HA laughing HA stick out tongue OK IT IS NOT THAT FUNNY... angel OK MAYBE IT IS whistle

Myth
The question is. Did Tired Hiker really leave his account open for other people to type? Or is this an excuse to make random stupid posts? The world will never know.

Mist
and yet, babies come from mummies.

Myth
Thats what I'm going to tell my kids.

Mist
what if they need a detailed description with diagrams for their school project?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.