"Rape and Escape"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Here's a passage from a book I was reading (I've taken out bits that don't matter; if you really think that I'm warping the story, I'll put them in):

Long story short: family sues NAMBLA and the ACLU jumps in to defend the vile assocation free of charge.

pr1983
assuming thats the main jist of the story... that is f*cked up... and nambla actually made this piece of literature?

Draco69
The site for this source: deaflife.blogspot.com/2005_02_01_deaflife_archive.html

It's a very terrible incident. It's just that want a reliable source on this incident :

Draco69
Dit

FeceMan
^ Actually, I didn't get it from the internet.

Draco69
What book then? Title please. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Kinda funny pics though. smokin'

GCG
Originally posted by FeceMan
Here's a passage from a book I was reading (I've taken out bits that don't matter; if you really think that I'm warping the story, I'll put them in):

Long story short: family sues NAMBLA and the ACLU jumps in to defend the vile assocation free of charge.

erm

Draco...
what do those have to do with the original post ?

As for the original post, another reason why homos are twisted evil ****ers. I hope they burn on earth and hell

Draco69
Originally posted by GCG

erm

Draco...
what do those have to do with the original post ?

As for the original post, another reason why homos are twisted evil ****ers. I hope they burn on earth and hell

It targets the credibility of the source.

And I hope you find love and compassion for all God's people. wink

BackFire
Uh, their homosexuality had nothing to do with the fact that they were pedophiles, the majority of pedophiles are straight men otherwise. The homosexuality of the two men is irrelevent in this case. Has nothing to do with their attraction to children.

On a side note,Namba is a horrible, disgusting and vile organization that should be extirminated ASAP.

Draco69
Originally posted by BackFire
Uh, their homosexuality had nothing to do with the fact that they were pedophiles, the majority of pedophiles are straight men otherwise. The homosexuality of the two men is irrelevent in this case. Has nothing to do with their attraction to children.

On a side note,Namba is a horrible, disgusting and vile organization that should be extirminated ASAP.

Agreed on all counts.

Backfire so smart. Happy Dance

BackFire
I should quote that and put it in my sig, Draco smile

FeceMan
The Enemy Within.

Draco69
The Enemy Within: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Churches, Schools, and Military

Michael Savage

That book right? (Hard to find. Do you how many romance novels have the title "The Enemy Within." ?)

I'll look at it. I like political books.

GCG
Originally posted by Draco69
It targets the credibility of the source.

And I hope you find love and compassion for all God's people. wink

all God's people YES ....but those are not God's people.....not to mention some of his loyal servants called priests who abuse their vocation by doing the same to kids

FeceMan
The Enemy Within: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Churches, Schools, and Military

Michael Savage

That book right? (Hard to find. Do you how many romance novels have the title "The Enemy Within." ?)

I'll look at it. I like political books.
Correct. It is conservative literature, though Savage has a vast quantity of sources he has researched, so it is not baseless rambling. At times, he's not very nice, but it is still a good read.

Help! I need to get that ^ into my signature, but it is too long.

Draco69
Says who....

Off topic anyway. I'm not gonna jumpstart a 1000 post thread on homosexuality and religion.

Just remember the distinction between pedophiles and homosexuals:

Gays like men.

Michael Jacksons molest childrens.

HUGE difference.

Look it up on the American Psychological Association

GCG
American Psychological Association ??

why has it always got to be The Americans ?

I will not kick start a thousand post thread on American influence on Topic discussion.

The point is, both Homos and Pedophiles are known to have difficulty in expressing themselves openly in society and have, for hundreds of generations been regarded as outcasts.

Thats why thet turn to their monkley business behind the scenes.

debbiejo
I don't like NAMBA and never liked the ACLU. Seems to me the ACLU is just evil wrapped up in a pretty package of "American Rights."

Cosmic_Beings
What the hell, I can't believe something like nambla exists. Unbelievable!

KidRock
Dit

haha how true

Adam_PoE
Robert and Barbara Curley filed a $200 million wrongful death lawsuit against the North American Man Boy Love Association for encouraging the "illegal rape of young male children," which ultimately led to the 1997 murder of their 10-year-old son Jeffrey Curley.

Salvatore Sicari and Charles Jaynes are serving life sentences for kidnapping and killing Jeffrey. Sicari was a neighbor who lived a block away from the Curleys and his friend, Jaynes, was a pedophile who belonged to NAMBLA. The two men were not lovers.

David Yannetti, who prosecuted the case, said Jeffrey thought the men were his friends, when in fact, they were targeting him for sex. The men promised Jeffrey a new bicycle to replace one he had lost. Jeffrey's mother, Barbara, had told him to wait until Christmas.

Police found publications from NAMBLA in Jaynes' car, where Jeffrey was killed.

The grieving Massachusetts couple is now at the center of a court battle over free speech rights. According to ACLU attorney, Harvey Silvergate, who is defending NAMBLA in this case, "There is room in this country for people who believe man-boy love is okay. There is room for people who believe it, who say it, but not who do it."

Tptmanno1
wow, its great how people are using this thread to attack homosexuals because we all know that there are absolutly zero straight pedophiles and rapists out there.....

Draco, if I didn't consider that women from the site you linked beneath me, I would tear her apart.

Capt_Fantastic
As has been said, not all homosexuals are pedophiles. Many are just your average heterosexuals looking for an easy off.

Being gay does not equal depravity. How biblical in your thinking. Baby Jesus is spinning in his supposed grave.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
As has been said, not all homosexuals are pedophiles. Many are just your average heterosexuals looking for an easy off.

Being gay does not equal depravity. How biblical in your thinking. Baby Jesus is spinning in his supposed grave.
That's when the rock rolled away!

But, anyway, it is incidents like this that make me despise the ACLU.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by GCG

The feeling is mutual, I assure you.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
That's when the rock rolled away!

But, anyway, it is incidents like this that make me despise the ACLU.

What rock are we talking about?

The ACLU has it's pros and cons. Admittedly, a lot of cons.

FeceMan
Rock...tomb...rolled away...ascension...that whole bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.