The Boondock Saints

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Disco Stu
It's the wrost movie i have ever seen. Taxi Driver is a much better movie then Boondock Saints. Taxi Driver kills Boondocks thats just pretty much a fact. evil face

Ushgarak
Yikes, I know someone who will get upset about that...

BackFire349
i agree with you jeff. wink

Ushgarak
Well, all things considered I decided to delete the posts that followed, doubly so because Machine spelt 'more' wrong.

Always amusing that a paraphrased insult is, it was rather OTT, I'm afraid.

JediOasis
Boondock Saints is easily one of my favorite movies. Its a great film, its one of those that has a little bit of everything in itl; comedy, action, drama and ever suspense. I highly recommend it to anyone who has never seen it. Its hard to find but any Blockbuster should have it.

mechmoggy
Are you out of your freakin' mind Stu?!!

The Saints is an excellent film, there's violence, laughter and a twist at the end, that was quite obvious I'll grant you, but what more do you want from a movie. Sheeeeesh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Machine
thank you , finally someone understands Boondock saints in all its glory, boondock saints is a great film .

finti
havent even heard of it, it must have gone directly to video here

mechmoggy
Oh yes.

Go rent it Finti, you'll like it. smokin'

BackFire349
its actually pretty mediocre, it tried to be the taxi driver of the 90's with one major difference, taxi driver is good, creative, and unique, while boondock saints is pretty average. the best part was the cussing bar tendor.

Machine
no one cares for your opinion backfire

BackFire349
everyone cares about my opnion.

BackFire349
my opinions should be recognized as the facts that they are.

Machine
ok ! mister pearl hrbor was a good movie !

Machine
thats real fact their you ass muncher

ToMacco
ass muncher?

Machine
yes he nibbles on the oo of another person in the attempt to get some sort of redigested fatty product

ToMacco
How repulsive!

Machine
hey its not me its him , so have you thought about the offer to rape him and his dad ?

ToMacco
Don't talk like that, dammit. What you two buddies do on you're own time is your business!

BackFire349
all this and he's yet to legitamately defend boondock saints.

ToMacco
I don't know what to say, man

diegocala
Boondock Saints is a FREAKIN great movie!

And how do we compare it to Taxi Driver?

Plz explain this to me

noodles
"And shepherds we shall be,
for thee my lord, for thee"

Boondock Saints is a superb movie. Like a cross between Tarantino, Scorsese and Sam Peckinpah. How a film like that goes largely unheard of, and cinemas are filled with pretentious crap, really amazes me. Maybe this thread will encourage more people to see it and how bad is that.

Rogue Jedi
has anyone here seen Boondock Saints? killer movie. straight to video, I think.

Neo_Version 7
Funny, cool, and witty. I loved every minute of it. Dafoe was great.

Rogue Jedi
"what are you gonna need a stupid rope for?"
i like when rocco accidentally shoots the cat. hilarious.
ron jeremy:"dont look at me, dirty girl"

spacey_stacey
Todd Duffy (I think that's his name) just finished Boondock Saints II. Can't wait.

silentfaf
there not finished shootin boondick saints: all saints day i think but ya boon dock saints is great. were u going NO were thats were u going NOWERE

Rogue Jedi
i'll have a coke. ps: great avatar, silentfaf. where'd you get it?

-=Urot=-
I loved when William Dafoe was dressed as a chick. That was priceless.

Conner: Jeso, he brought a 6-shooter!

Murphy: There were 9 guys. What were you gonna do? Laugh the last 3 to death? laughing out loud

That part had me crying. It was so funny.

Where ya going? NOWHERE!!

silentfaf
Doc: You know what they say: People in glass houses sink ships!
Rocco: I got to buy you a proverb book or something, because this mix 'n' match shit's got to go.
Doc: What?
Conner MacManus: Well, a penny saved is worth two in the bush, right? Murphy MacManus: And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen.

those had me laughin my ass off and make like a tree and get the fuk out

-=Urot=-
Yes they were funny. ^_^

snowgee
who has seen the movie "Boondock Saints'

BackFire349
i have, it was good, i dont see why some people love it so much.

Bagtatta
I seen it. It was good, I hated the ending, it was shitty.

Kes
There is going to be a Boondock saints II:
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0330083/

parkhurst monk
it sucked. piece of overhyped crap. what billy connolly was thinking of, i'll never know

Rogue Jedi
this movie rox hard!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
pt. 2 is coming. no willem dafoe, though.

Myth
WHAT!?!?! Boondock Saints is my favorite movie behind Pulp Fiction. When does part 2 come out?

Line
I loved the sound track, but has heard that it's not possible to buy. Do you know wether that's true?

Tex
Boondock Saints has to be the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life! thumb down

And I'm not exaggerating!

The directing, acting, writing, screenplay were all horrendous!

Willem Dafoe should shoot his agent for this!
How embarrassing!

It's absolutely atrocious!
I couldn't stop laughing, not because the movie was funny, because it was so horribly awful!

Willam Dafoe in drag will forever haunt my dreams! puke

Myth
Well there's one mans opinion.

Actually Dafoe chose to be in it without recommedation by his agent. Its pretty interesting really, this is pretty much how this became a movie:

The guy who wrote it was sitting in a bar with the screenplay and William Dafoe sat right next to him. Dafoe asked what he had and he said it was a screenplay so Dafoe asked to read it. He loved it and couldn't believe that they weren't making a movie about it. Billy Connelly came in because he was meeting Dafoe at the bar. Dafoe had him read it and he couldn't believe it wasn't going to be a movie either. They then started joking about how it would be fun if they did make it a movie and Dafoe was the good guy (usually bad) and Connelly was the bad guy (usually good). Connelly right then and there called his agent and told him to get a hold of whoever necessary to make the screenplay into a movie.

Cinemaddiction
Well, I rented it this afternoon, along with 5 other movies, I'll be sure to chime in later.

Rogue Jedi
i didnt know this. what a great story!!!

Rogue Jedi
theres no release date set, but it is in the works.

SeptemberRain
WHAT!!! Boondock Saints is one of the best movies ever.

ragesRemorse
yeah for the record, boondock saints is a really good movie. It was a breath of fresh air to me The vigilante intentions of the two characters comes out of no where with no forshadowing, just a desicion they made as we watched there story. It was an original twist in a redundant genre.

Myth
I am just shocked that a thread like this could be made. They better not f*ck up part 2.

BackFire
It's over rated.

Myth
mad

"The Tex"
BDS is atrocious!
It's horrible! sick
A concentration camp of a movie! hitler

I must admit though, when Willem Dafoe dresses up as that lady I couldn't stop laughing!

Unintentional laughter I'm sure.

But yeah, it is unquestionably the worst movie I have ever seen! thumb down

BackFire
Heh, I wouldn't go as far as to call it the worst movie ever. It just gets more praise then it's worth.

ragesRemorse
how do you seriously figure that it is overated? I know alot of people are just now discovering the film which makes it seem like it has been re-released in theaters. Now that is annoying to me, but just because thesepeople think they found a diamond in the rough when they were probably forced to wathcit by friends. but it had horrid reviews and died out into back shelf rentals that spawned a small cult following.

There is no reason for a sequal, it should just stay as one of those anti-hollywood flicks that have a flare of humorous violence

BackFire
I figure it's over rated because people act like it's some ultimate film. it's not, it's jsut a quirky crime drama-comedy. Nothing more.

ragesRemorse
oh ok i see. I guess if i met someone with those views i may be tilted that direction.

Myth
All of its success has come from word of mouth and spread by fans unlike most "hits" which had huge marketing behind them. This is the way movies should become known, by fans.

Btw: Wasn't it not released in theaters because of the whole 9/11 thing?

Waggy the Dog
What an odd comparison.

roundisfunny
Isn't flaming supposed to be sort of "curbed" in this forum ("ass-muncher" and so forth)?

Anyway, those who hate "Boondock Saints" have a right to, just as we enjoy that film, "Taxi Driver", "Death Wish (1 and 2)", "Walking Tall" (1973) and half a dozen other decent vigilante movies. Granted, there have been a few others that have been opiates for the masses, like "Walking Tall" (2004) and "Death Wish 3, 4 and 5", and some that were at least marginally entertaining, if dated; "Fighting Back" (1982), "Joe" (1970) and "Vigilante" (1983) are examples. There are even those that put vigilantism into superhero movies, i.e. "Robocop", "Batman", "Spider-man" and "The Punisher", just to name a few.

Suffice it to say, this type of movie, just like any other, can have its faults, its chestnuts, its lack of a second act. I would just rather its detractors go into some reasonably well-thought-out detail about WHY it's a bad film, not just letting the board know how stuck for adjectives they are by blurting out "It sux for real" or some such sentiment.

tabby999
Who else loves this movie. Ranking at number 2 in my fave movies of all time behind The Proffesional. I must have watched it 2 times a day for the last few weeks. anyone else in my boat?

Tex
Not I.

It is in my honest opinion, the worst movie I have ever seen. Everything is horrible; acting, directing, story.

Willem Dafoe in drag? No thank you! schmoll

That one blondie Irish guy is a total babehzoid though! droolio

FLICKNAVY
One of my top movies too smile The guy your referring to is sean patrick flannery Tex

Tex
drool

Ou Be Low hoo
I liked 'The Boondock Saints' the first time I saw it but, after seeing it again, I've decided that it's only OK. The accents of the Oirish boys are all over the place and some of the acting is terrible...Especially 'Funny Man'...Also, the end credits sequence is appallingly bad.

tabby999
the news style thing where they question the public about their veiws on the Saints attack on crime and scum? i didn't see anything wrong with it

draconigena
Tabby, you're not alone. I watch BDS on average once a week. It is by far one of my favorite movies. The only reason it isn't #1 on my list is because that position is held by Breakfast Club... which is really only there due to sentimental value.

Alright, so the accents pretty much sucked. Flanery's wasn't too horrible, though Reedus' was definitely craptackular. But Goddamn they looked good in that movie... especially in the deleted scene with the phone call from Ma.

Yes, "Funny Man" (David Della Rocco) isn't the greatest actor. You know why? Because it was his first film. And in reality, you can't say he was a bad actor for the part, since the part was actually written for him specifically and after his own personality. How can he suck at playing himself?

The end credits were done that way on purpose to make it look as if it was a real news program going out and getting the opinions of real people. Fairly successful in my opinion.

Yes, Defoe looks horrible in drag. But then again, he's ugly as hell as a man as well.

And you know, it's still a great movie. And there are a whole s**t-load of fans out there who will agree with me. But then there's the other end of the spectrum that's filled with people who feel it necessary to tell fans of any movie that they're morons for liking a movie that they don't happen to find worthy (yes, I have actually been called a moron for being a BDS fan).

If you don't like the movie, fine, express your opinion, but don't bash on me for mine. If the movie had absolutely no value and was a complete waste of film there wouldn't be so many fans of it and it would never have achieved the status of cult classic as BDS has.

You know... that kind of ended up being a rant, didn't it?

Zilverz
I love this movie too. Very powerful scenes. I thought the acting was excellent. Every single character fell in place and was unique. Defoe is awesome in every movie he plays in it seems. Anyway tabby, yes ive watched this movie many times in the same week.

Myth
I've watched in many times in one day. 3rd fav movie.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Kill Bill (1+2)
3. Boondock Saints

tabby999
GOD DAMMIT! the sequel comes out next f*cking week and PARIS F*CKING HILTON IS IN IT! GOD DAMMIT! shes playing Agent Smeckers daughter...got i hope thats nothing more than an elaborate joke

draconigena
Originally posted by tabby999
GOD DAMMIT! the sequel comes out next f*cking week and PARIS F*CKING HILTON IS IN IT! GOD DAMMIT! shes playing Agent Smeckers daughter...got i hope thats nothing more than an elaborate joke

laughing out loud

Check your PMs on the BDS forum...

tabby999
i only just found the boondock message board, and i love it!

Ou Be Low hoo
the news style thing where they question the public about their veiws on the Saints attack on crime and scum? i didn't see anything wrong with it

Oh, no...Nothing wrong with treating your audience like infants and force-feeding them situational 'reality'...It's such a sophisticated ploy...

Myth

What? Next week? Where are you getting your info? I can't find anything on the net about updates for the movie let alone a movie trailer.

draconigena
Originally posted by Myth
What? Next week? Where are you getting your info? I can't find anything on the net about updates for the movie let alone a movie trailer.

It's not coming out next week, Paris is not in it... it's just a joke us Flockies enjoy playing on the newbies... he happened to be the newbie this time. laughing out loud

Myth
I was going to say, because that was the biggest load of bullshit I ever read.

draconigena
Myth, I just realized that your question about why BDS was straight to video was never answered.

It was not because of 9/11, but because of Columbine. The school shooting occurred only days before (or after, not completely sure on that) the theatrical release of the film.

The movie was also blacklisted, but I'm not entirely sure why.

tabby999
Originally posted by draconigena
It's not coming out next week, Paris is not in it... it's just a joke us Flockies enjoy playing on the newbies... he happened to be the newbie this time. laughing out loud

yeah, its true, i got stooged dammit!

draconigena
yeah, its true, i got stooged dammit!

Don't feel bad! It happens to all the newbies...

Myth
Originally posted by draconigena
Myth, I just realized that your question about why BDS was straight to video was never answered.

It was not because of 9/11, but because of Columbine. The school shooting occurred only days before (or after, not completely sure on that) the theatrical release of the film.

The movie was also blacklisted, but I'm not entirely sure why.

Thanks. I forgot that I ever asked that question here but I do remember now.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Well, I rented it this afternoon, along with 5 other movies, I'll be sure to chime in later.

That's rich, I never commented, lol. Anywho, I watched it again this afternoon and really enjoyed, and it's a cheap DVD, so a purchase is imminent.

As for the movie, it has a cult following, and rightfully so. It's not over-rated, because it's not hailed by critics or anyone that matters. It's a pulp indie with a great storyline, and it's HARDLY the new age "Taxi Driver". If anything, it's more John Shaft than Travis Bickle. Bickle wasn't a street vigilante. Bickle's reincarnation was Sam Bick. Sheer coincidence that both characters were discouraged by their governments and lashed out in violence, not to mention the names are similar?

I've gone way off topic, though. Boondock Saints had some cliche action elements, but it was still quite unique and very enjoyable, not to mention carried one of the greatest quotes I've ever heard.

"Cuddle? What a ***.." laughing

tabby999
indeedy, love this flick (you know, not that i didn't mention it a few times through this thread)

Wolfie
Yeah, this is a really good movie. I loved Rocco (THE FUNNY MAN). That one joke with the white guy, the black guy, the Mexican, and the genie was hilarious.

I don't feel it's overrated either because I don't see much of a following for it. There was a thing or two I would've changed but overall, it was quite good.

I'll be awaiting Boondock II: All Saints Day. This movie has the potential for many sequels but it'll be missing David Della Rocco and Willem Dafoe unfortunately.

tabby999
well rocco was a given (you know, being dead and all) and Dafoe, well i guess hes too busy now days to make another BS movie

The True Fear
love this movie

Altar[1stONE]
Edited for really pointless remark..

Wolfie
well rocco was a given (you know, being dead and all) and Dafoe, well i guess hes too busy now days to make another BS movie
Yeah, Rocco's dead and I don't even see a place for Dafoe's character anymore. Now that he isn't investigating the crime scenes the Saints leave behind, there isn't much for him.

Now that I think about it, I hope they don't get some crap actor to imitate Dafoe in the sequel.

The True Fear
i know. Dafoe played that character well

tabby999
i dont think Duffy is the kind of guy to settle for second best. when he made the first one a rather large movie studio approached him to take his script but he was told to make some concessions to the script. he told the rather large movie studio to stick it up their arse and kept looking. hes not gonna hire a hack to replace willem, hes to clever for that

7-11
My favorite movie of all time, it's so awsome. It's a very religous movie, which is kinda weird that I like it so much, seeing as how I'm atheist lol But it's a really good movie, anyone seen it?

Wolfie
I like it. Willem Dafoe crossdressing I felt was unneeded though.

A SE is coming out later this month. I doubt I'll get it. I'm happy with the DVD I have.

Tptmanno1
I don't have it so I'll probably get the SE.
But yea, a fun movie to watch with friends.

Myth
Originally posted by 7-11
My favorite movie of all time, it's so awsome. It's a very religous movie, which is kinda weird that I like it so much, seeing as how I'm atheist lol But it's a really good movie, anyone seen it?

Its really not made for the religious types wink

Dusty
Merged.

7-11
I didn't even notice there was a Boondock Saints thread when I started mine. I love this movie....favorite one of all time. =D

glenncerritos
Originally posted by ToMacco
Don't talk like that, dammit. What you two buddies do on you're own time is your business!
Boondock Saints was pretty cool; its got a huge cult following!!! It s taking forever to get the sequel made.

Wolfie
Yeah, I'm awaiting Boondock II as well. It won't be the same without Rocco though. sad

Dusty
I still haven't seen it

But I'm buying it for my birthday.

Solo
Originally posted by Dusty
I still haven't seen it

But I'm buying it for my birthday.
Save your time and money.

Dusty
Just saw it. I gotta say, I really enjoyed it.

The ending was really exciting. Although, Willem Dafoe was extremely disgusting. erm

7-11
My favorite movie, my favorite part, when the guy drops the toilet on the other guy from the roof big grin

glenncerritos
When is part two going to finally come out? According to IMDB they've been working on it for quite sometime. Overnight is a really good documentary on the making of the first one.

Dusty
ccording to the film's official website, the release date of the sequel The Boondock Saints: All Saints Day was September 2005 (this didn't happen, however). The sequel continues from the courtroom scene at the end of the first film. Industry insiders have long speculated that the actual production of this sequel is extremely unlikely considering that Troy Duffy has had no film directing or producing experience since 1999, and believe sequel rumors were being used as an attempt to promote the first film.

In late March of 2002, Duffy posted a letter to fans of the first film, claiming that financial backing had been found for a sequel. It would reportedly have twice the budget of the original film, and "experience a theatrical release." Willem Dafoe will not be returning, according to the posted letter.

Information for the sequel was formerly available on IMDb, where it was categorized as in development. However, as of January 2006 all information regarding the sequel has been removed from IMDb.

-wiki

Dusty
Found this too: http://www.bigscreenboxoffice.com/subpage/index.asp?EventID=581

DanZeke25
I just saw this movie tonight. I thought it was great. One of my favorite movies.

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Dusty
ccording to the film's official website, the release date of the sequel The Boondock Saints: All Saints Day was September 2005 (this didn't happen, however). The sequel continues from the courtroom scene at the end of the first film. Industry insiders have long speculated that the actual production of this sequel is extremely unlikely considering that Troy Duffy has had no film directing or producing experience since 1999, and believe sequel rumors were being used as an attempt to promote the first film.

In late March of 2002, Duffy posted a letter to fans of the first film, claiming that financial backing had been found for a sequel. It would reportedly have twice the budget of the original film, and "experience a theatrical release." Willem Dafoe will not be returning, according to the posted letter.

Information for the sequel was formerly available on IMDb, where it was categorized as in development. However, as of January 2006 all information regarding the sequel has been removed from IMDb.

-wiki
according to an interview i read with norman reedus: he, sean patrick flanery, & troy duffy (i don't know about who else) will all be returning for the sequel.

i've also heard that FOX is funding it.

there's a rumor that it'll be out on next St. Patrick's Day but that seems unlikely.

Myth
I heard it was canned. Are you sure they are still trying to make this?

LittleGilraen
yeah, pretty friggin' sure. that interview was just last month.

H. S. 6
It was a really great movie. One of my favorite.

However, it really does not need a sequel. It is excellent as a stand-alone movie, and another one would cheapen its... 'feel' for me. erm

RZA
Originally posted by BackFire
It's over rated.

Originally posted by Tex
Boondock Saints has to be the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life! thumb down

And I'm not exaggerating!

The directing, acting, writing, screenplay were all horrendous!

Willem Dafoe should shoot his agent for this!
How embarrassing!

It's absolutely atrocious!
I couldn't stop laughing, not because the movie was funny, because it was so horribly awful!

Willam Dafoe in drag will forever haunt my dreams! puke

Originally posted by Disco Stu
It's the wrost movie i have ever seen. Taxi Driver is a much better movie then Boondock Saints. Taxi Driver kills Boondocks thats just pretty much a fact. evil face

I agree, I wont go as far as to say it was the worst movie ever but it's definitely up there. Movies like these are especially disappointing when they seem to have somewhat of a good cult following.

Any movie that has Ron Jeremy in any type of starring role has to be really bad...ughhh...*shuddering*... And the comedian Billy Connolly as the ultimate assassin..lol..Willem Defoe playing the role of a gay detective and at one pt dressed in drag...lmao...If you're reading all this and saying to yourself...'WoW...this sounds like a hillarious comedy'...well that's the problem, it's not mean to be.

Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
The accents of the Oirish boys are all over the place and some of the acting is terrible...Especially 'Funny Man'...Also, the end credits sequence is appallingly bad.

Yeah, those end credit scenes cheapened the movie even more IMO if that were possible.

Anyway, to each his own I suppose.

tabby999
ah i see, because Billy isn't allowed to do something serious?

I dont see why people are comparing it to Taxi Driver. Because there are some vigilantes in it? Why not compair Saving Private Ryan with Hot Shots? They're both about war after all, they deserve to be held up side by side right?

LittleGilraen
just found this myspace blog from the official BDS myspace.
exciting to say the least.

Impediment
The Boondock Saints: All Saints Day, also known as The Boondock Saints II, is the planned sequel to The Boondock Saints. The film has been in the works since spring of 2002, and has just recently made major progress. In an interview with IGN, Duffy explained the litigation with the company that controls the rights to the first film, Duffy went on to express his, as well as most of the cast's, interest in making the sequel:

"Everybody's back in except Willem Dafoe, because sometimes actors have their careers plotted out in different ways and he's sort of doing a different thing now. So he's the only one who won't be back. Billy Connolly, the brothers, Rocco, everybody's in and calling me every two weeks and going when are we going to do this thing?"

The story starts with a bit more in depth on the court house scene which ended the last film. As soon as they blow Yakavetta away, it is revealed that the MacManus father and sons have been hiding out deep in the glens and valleys of Ireland for three years. Connor and Murphy are quite content with this "natural" life and their pasts begin to seem faded and worn. But soon they receive a "sign" and are called back into action as a pastor is murdered in a Boston church and the crime scene is staged to make it look like the work of the Saints.

If Rocco is going to be in the sequel, it would have to be strictly flashback sequences since he dies in the first movie.

I really like The Boondock Saints, even if it is a cheap movie. I enjoyed the humor of the film, especially the "cat scene". laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
troy duffy is a dick

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
The Boondock Saints: All Saints Day, also known as The Boondock Saints II, is the planned sequel to The Boondock Saints. The film has been in the works since spring of 2002, and has just recently made major progress. In an interview with IGN, Duffy explained the litigation with the company that controls the rights to the first film, Duffy went on to express his, as well as most of the cast's, interest in making the sequel:

"Everybody's back in except Willem Dafoe, because sometimes actors have their careers plotted out in different ways and he's sort of doing a different thing now. So he's the only one who won't be back. Billy Connolly, the brothers, Rocco, everybody's in and calling me every two weeks and going when are we going to do this thing?"

The story starts with a bit more in depth on the court house scene which ended the last film. As soon as they blow Yakavetta away, it is revealed that the MacManus father and sons have been hiding out deep in the glens and valleys of Ireland for three years. Connor and Murphy are quite content with this "natural" life and their pasts begin to seem faded and worn. But soon they receive a "sign" and are called back into action as a pastor is murdered in a Boston church and the crime scene is staged to make it look like the work of the Saints.

If Rocco is going to be in the sequel, it would have to be strictly flashback sequences since he dies in the first movie.

I really like The Boondock Saints, even if it is a cheap movie. I enjoyed the humor of the film, especially the "cat scene". laughing out loud Happy Dance

Dusty
I saw this movie and liked it at first. But after repeated viewings, I began to soon realize that it really doesn't have much value to it. Or at least to me.

Rogue Jedi
you are insane. an insane person, I say.

Impediment
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
troy duffy is a dick

How so?

Rogue Jedi
How so?

SelphieT
I have never seen this movie, but everyone likes it. Is it really that good? Should I see it?

ragesRemorse
How so?

he shat on the people whom tried to give him a chance

Otus

Impediment
Originally posted by SelphieT
I have never seen this movie, but everyone likes it. Is it really that good? Should I see it?

See it. Now.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
he shat on the people whom tried to give him a chance

Again, how so?

Impediment
Taken from Wiki:

"Troy Duffy, posted a video on his YouTube account on March 17th, 2008 (in possible accordance with the holiday St. Patrick's Day) which detailed that the sequel has been given a green light by Sony and is set to have the entire cast return with the exception of Willem Dafoe. This film will begin shooting summer of 2008 according to Duffy. The clip was taken down from YouTube shortly after it was uploaded, but remains on other accounts."

Hot damn. I hope that this will be as good as the original.

Myth
See it. Now.

Again, how so?

I'm not sure if you are still around to read this, but watch the documentary on the guy. Its called "Overnight." I couldn't give you the specifics, since it was a few years ago when I last saw it, but I remember thinking "Man, that guy is a d*ck" after watching it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.