Have you ever had a ghostly experience?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Yes.
I'm willing to tell them if people will keep a mature attitude.

GCG
i used to find the light of the spiral staircsee at home lit when everyone was asleep...........weird

debbiejo
I saw a dark figure standing on my parents bed when I was younger. It really scared me and I ran back and told them about it. I also was in bed one night. I was real sad about something and I started hearing sounds like hangers rattling, then I felt someone tucking me in, like they were pulling the cover up around my shoulders in a real loving way. I felt like he/she/it was thinking "I love you and that's all that matters." Weird huh? This last one happened last September.

Who's next?

SlipknoT
I opened the fridge to find No cheesecake once sad

Echuu
laughing

good ol slipknot

Afro Cheese
I don't believe in ghosts, but this spring break when I was in North Carolina visiting my family there were some weired coincidences that happen. Don't know if it counts as a ghostly experience, but what the heck. It's going to be a long one:

My little sister (12) kept talking about seeing a white figure in the garden in my family's back yard a year or two ago. My mom is sort of superstitious and believes in ghosts and stuff, too, so she said she might believe my sister.

My mom asked a friend of the family who lived in the house before them if anyone happen to die in that house, and she said yes, the woman who sold the house to them's husband. My mom asked about everything and told her about the stuff going on in the house, and her friend said that the old guy used to tend the garden every day since he was retired (the garden my sister says she saw a white figure in), and he was upset about the fact that they were selling the house. It was his wish for the house to stay in the family.

So when I went up there to visit this spring break, me and my sister were sitting outside at night and I asked about the ghosts. She said that her and her friends all saw something in the woods one day, so I proposed we go in the woods and look for it. She resisted for a while but finally I got her to voluntarily come out to the woods. As soon as we got out there, she starts freaking out and talking about a black and yellow figure. I tell her to calm down and refuse to go inside with her until she calms down. She finally does, and we go inside.

Basically, we talk inside for about 5 minutes. I was telling her how I knew she was faking it, and she was a bad actor, when right then the power cut off, literally in the middle of my sentence. She starts freaking out again and screaming and shit so I was like "lets go outside, I can't see anything in here." and she was like "hell no!" so she went and hugged my mom instead. The power was off for the entire night.

The next day, we went into the woods in the day time. On our way in we saw something kinda weird but not too weird. It was a dog footprint in the mud. Thing is it was a single fresh footprint, and there wasn't another one around it to be seen except another one about 4 feet away from it facing the exact opposite direction. It was surrounded by about 15 feet of mud so whatever dog made the prints was pretty flexible and a pretty good jumper. The only real strange part is, the prints were only about 10 feet from where the previous family's dog had been buried.

So we go in the woods,don't find anything for a while until about a half mile in the woods, down by this creek, we find a yellow and black statue of a dear that's been shot up. It was the same color as my sister's "vision" so it was another strange coincidence to add to the sequence. Keep in mind we were way too far from where we were the other night for this to be the "figure" she saw. It was a really strange looking deer too, the kind people use for target practice. The night before we left we went back in the woods to try to get an ending to this story, since I knew it has sorta a weak ending but unfortunately we couldn't find anything. The only even semi-strange thing was that the yellow and black deer was gone.

My mom and sister are convinced our house is haunted. I think it's a cool set of coincidences that is easy to twist into a ghost story. Though I gotta admit, when the power cut off that was scary as hell considering the timing.

Ou Be Low hoo
I felt trapped when I woke up one night in a new apartment. My chest felt like is was being pressed against and I couldn't speak properly...I really had to force a sound out, before the feeling disappeared. Also, I could make out the figure of an old lady crouching at the bottom of my bed...I felt like I was half dreaming and half awake...Weird.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I don't believe in ghosts, but this spring break when I was in North Carolina visiting my family there were some weired coincidences that happen. Don't know if it counts as a ghostly experience, but what the heck. It's going to be a long one:

My little sister (12) kept talking about seeing a white figure in the garden in my family's back yard a year or two ago. My mom is sort of superstitious and believes in ghosts and stuff, too, so she said she might believe my sister.

My mom asked a friend of the family who lived in the house before them if anyone happen to die in that house, and she said yes, the woman who sold the house to them's husband. My mom asked about everything and told her about the stuff going on in the house, and her friend said that the old guy used to tend the garden every day since he was retired (the garden my sister says she saw a white figure in), and he was upset about the fact that they were selling the house. It was his wish for the house to stay in the family.

So when I went up there to visit this spring break, me and my sister were sitting outside at night and I asked about the ghosts. She said that her and her friends all saw something in the woods one day, so I proposed we go in the woods and look for it. She resisted for a while but finally I got her to voluntarily come out to the woods. As soon as we got out there, she starts freaking out and talking about a black and yellow figure. I tell her to calm down and refuse to go inside with her until she calms down. She finally does, and we go inside.

Basically, we talk inside for about 5 minutes. I was telling her how I knew she was faking it, and she was a bad actor, when right then the power cut off, literally in the middle of my sentence. She starts freaking out again and screaming and shit so I was like "lets go outside, I can't see anything in here." and she was like "hell no!" so she went and hugged my mom instead. The power was off for the entire night.

The next day, we went into the woods in the day time. On our way in we saw something kinda weird but not too weird. It was a dog footprint in the mud. Thing is it was a single fresh footprint, and there wasn't another one around it to be seen except another one about 4 feet away from it facing the exact opposite direction. It was surrounded by about 15 feet of mud so whatever dog made the prints was pretty flexible and a pretty good jumper. The only real strange part is, the prints were only about 10 feet from where the previous family's dog had been buried.

So we go in the woods,don't find anything for a while until about a half mile in the woods, down by this creek, we find a yellow and black statue of a dear that's been shot up. It was the same color as my sister's "vision" so it was another strange coincidence to add to the sequence. Keep in mind we were way too far from where we were the other night for this to be the "figure" she saw. It was a really strange looking deer too, the kind people use for target practice. The night before we left we went back in the woods to try to get an ending to this story, since I knew it has sorta a weak ending but unfortunately we couldn't find anything. The only even semi-strange thing was that the yellow and black deer was gone.

My mom and sister are convinced our house is haunted. I think it's a cool set of coincidences that is easy to twist into a ghost story. Though I gotta admit, when the power cut off that was scary as hell considering the timing. creepy

BackFire
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
I felt trapped when I woke up one night in a new apartment. My chest felt like is was being pressed against and I couldn't speak properly...I really had to force a sound out, before the feeling disappeared. Also, I could make out the figure of an old lady crouching at the bottom of my bed...I felt like I was half dreaming and half awake...Weird.

Possibly a slight case of sleep paralisis. Usually people report being unable to do very mundane ordinary things, and have hallucinations and see frightening images.

BackFire
Originally posted by SlipknoT

laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Have you ever had a ghostly experience?

Nope.

BackFire
yeah, me neither. Too bad to, I've always wished for a hot ghost chick to come "terrify" me while I'm in bed.

Capt_Fantastic

How Golden Girls of you.

debbiejo
Originally posted by BackFire
Possibly a slight case of sleep paralisis. Usually people report being unable to do very mundane ordinary things, and have hallucinations and see frightening images.

Yea...that happened once to me too. I was beyond terrified.

Red Superfly
yeah, me neither. Too bad to, I've always wished for a hot ghost chick to come "terrify" me while I'm in bed.

Like that scene in Ghostbusters? I wish.

BlackC@t
Here are mine:

My relatives house was re-decorated in May 2004, ghosts usually come back because they're upset a house has been changed.
From then on, creepy things have happened.

My relatives have reported hearing somebody call thier name, footsteps in the hallway when nobody's there and black figures.

One night my uncle got up to get a glass of juice, the kitchen was pitch black and something just handed him it out of the darkness, he walked off and just realised what happened.

My cousin said she was in bed one night and felt someone kiss her, she thought it was her dad going to work but he didn't have work that day, he was still in bed.

My aunties CD dissappeared from its case, she looked all around for it for two weeks, she looked back in the case and it was in there.

My brother who lives near them was looking after thier house while they were away, he was in the shower and someone banged on the wall and was running up and down the hallway.

When I was there, I was brushing my teeth and a chick called my name, I thought it was my cousin but it wasn't.

I was in the bedroom reading, I looked down the hallway and saw a blackfigure in the shape on a man leaning out of the other hallway looking at me, it faded pretty quickly, I thought I was going crazy.

You also hear whispers.

My cousin had a horrible nightmare, when she woke up it was still dark and she could hear somebody walking around her room, she was so freaked out she forced her parents to swap rooms with her. It wasn't sleep paralysis, she could move and breathe normally.

One night, my cousin stuck the phone in her pocket and started talking to her mum, she put her hand in her pocket to get the phone but it wasn't in there, they looked all around and found it on the mums bed, she never went in there with it.

SlipknoT
creepy

BlackC@t

Are you forgetting last night? shifty

BlackC@t
creepy

You said it.

A psychic told us that there was a little boy there that didn't know he was dead.

But there's more then one, she just couldn't pick up the rest.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo

There was a documentary on TV a while ago on this... it was called 'The Entity" ooooh, spooky wink

apparently there are a lot of people who experience this heavy pressing 'force' on their chest, some wake up paralysed and see the old lady (the 'ENTITY' ooooh) on top of them.

others waks up in the middle of the night with an extreme unexplainable fear of something... some presence in the room...

kindy creepy that all of them saw the old lady...

BlackC@t
It's actually called 'Old Hag.'

Seriously.

Ignite
my foster sister died a year ago and when i was walking thru the park that day she was just standing there...i was on my way home and hadnt been told yet and she was just there....i went over to her and started talking about my day and her day and why she wasnt home yet...she always went straight home after school....then she said how she always thought of me as her sister even thou i wasnt really..and that she loved me..then she ran off...when i got home i found out that she had been hit by a car around about the time i was talking to her in the park...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ignite
my foster sister died a year ago and when i was walking thru the park that day she was just standing there...i was on my way home and hadnt been told yet and she was just there....i went over to her and started talking about my day and her day and why she wasnt home yet...she always went straight home after school....then she said how she always thought of me as her sister even thou i wasnt really..and that she loved me..then she ran off...when i got home i found out that she had been hit by a car around about the time i was talking to her in the park... Thats...strange

debbiejo
I guess old hags have a thing for live guys...

Sleep paralyses explains that you 'feel" someone is one your chest sometime and that you see something spooky, even aliens, or dark figures, some people see beautiful things like angels...But the spooky this are described as beyond terrifying...and that's how I felt..

I have a friend who knows when people are going to die. She drams about it first. She's done this quite a few times and she hates it...She wishes God would take this gift away. I know people who have seen really strange things...how disturbing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.