tHIS MAY NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH EPISODE 3 but HAYDEN CHRISTENSON IS IN episode6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sdfsd
hayden christenson is in episdoe 6 at the end as the spirit of anakin skywalker on the new dvd version.....just wanderin what u think of this y will the youn anakin be the spirit and not the older anakin

bilb
Just a nice little heads up...

There are VERY few topics that have NOT been discussed on this board and alot of folks get quite upset at redundant threads. So next time before starting a thread you might wanna use the search button or risk a TON of flames.

And this one has been discussed, ad nauseum in fact, when the DVDs came out last year.

Uber_God
well it should go int the IV-VI section

BUT...

Haden was anakin when anakin techically died and Vader was born
so because he was anakin before anakin 'died' he came back as the ghost of anakin.......

bilb
yes

sdfsd
sorry...

tlbauerle
Oh my holy shits....

Is this for real? I mean...is this a real honest to goodness post?

I mean...this person comes to a freakin' STAR WARS forum and assumes we haven't oogled the DVDs yet...and NEVER noticed it?

I feel like someone is jerking my chain...or something else for that matter.

Uber_God
Apparently he has registered today
(guess who)

atila the great
OMG i just realised that JABBA APPEARS IN EPISODE ONE!!!!!!! man the things you get to discover nowadays!! j/k

Uber_God
it just like how i noticed THAT OBI WAN IS IN EP 1 AND 2 EVEN AFTER GETTING KILLED IN 1977!!!!!

stick out tongue

atila the great
hahahahahahahahahahaha wait.....it's true!!! hahahahahah

Uber_God
um maybe i should have the last word in this thread
threads seem to die when i post stick out tongue

Imaginary
Keep wishing...

tlbauerle
Ha HA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.