texas chainsaw hook scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kezm
how come when i was a child i was sure you saw the woman go on the hook am i dreaming has this ever been shown in the film uncut

Wolfie
Ummm... first of all, I'm sure there's a TCM thread here already. Second, a woman is hung on the hook around the beginning. When you first see Leatherface pretty much.

SlipknoT
A woman does get stuck on a hook, you just dont see it go through her body.

tabby999
yeah, you just see her hanging

ragesRemorse
naw man, i saw it. I have a special limited edition that has an hour of cut footage. In this version, the hookgoes through her body. and leatherface eats her face with A-1 sauce.

Wolfie
eek! Are you serious?

If you wanna see the hook go into someone's back, there are nice effects in the remake. I'll get slapped for recommending it. laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
naw man, i saw it. I have a special limited edition that has an hour of cut footage. In this version, the hookgoes through her body. and leatherface eats her face with A-1 sauce. Are you ****ing seriouse?

Azrael01
Are you talking about one of the sequels though i know it is not the third one I watched it last night. It is not all that violent they cut away a lot.
No I know you are talking about the little know video cooking with leatherface j/k smile

BackFire
naw man, i saw it. I have a special limited edition that has an hour of cut footage. In this version, the hookgoes through her body. and leatherface eats her face with A-1 sauce.

hahaha.

tpaquin

I have that version, too.

Then he turns around and says, "That's a spicy meat-a ball-a!" and starts rolling around on the flooor laughing his ass off.

Man, I have no idea why that part was cut.

R0B
Why do they say that leatherface is a crossdresser? All he wears is butcher type cloths. Unless he is wearing a bra under his flopping titts when he runs after people in the woods then I dont see why they call him that

tabby999
dont forget the ultra rare TCM where Leatherface gets in a breakdancing battle with some teens, thats what the maker of You Got Served saw and made him make his horror/horrible movie

Azrael01
Originally posted by R0B
Why do they say that leatherface is a crossdresser? All he wears is butcher type cloths. Unless he is wearing a bra under his flopping titts when he runs after people in the woods then I dont see why they call him that
Didn't you see the cut scene where leatherface was prancing around in a pink dress.

SlipknoT
Have any of you seen the first cut where he gets lured into chess match with the pope?

R0B
Originally posted by Azrael01
Didn't you see the cut scene where leatherface was prancing around in a pink dress.

No I suppose that I failed to see that part...

ring3now!
REALLY?

Azrael01
Yeah really watch very closely you can vaguely see him in the background. laughing

King Burger
Originally posted by R0B

I never heard that before.

But if that is said, then it may be due to the fact that Leatherface,
and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", was based/inspired by the
1950's kllings of Ed Gein, most probably the single sickest,
scariest psychopath in American history.

(Various pics and info. in the links.)

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/streiber/273/gein_cf.htm

http://www.prairieghosts.com/ed_gein.html

http://www.houseofhorrors.com/gein.htm

http://members.tripod.com/eddiegein/index.htm

Sick bastich.

Azrael01
Yeah Ed Gein was a cross dresser he used to wear womens skin. He made it out of corspses he dug up he didn't actually kill that many people. Psycho was also loosely based on Ed Gein due to his disfunctional relationship with his mom. Watch Ed Gein if you want to know more about him a decent movie. I think Albert Fish was worse than Ed Gein. He ate people and used to shove metal needles into his crotch ouch eek!. He ended up shorting out the electric chair.

Wendigo
WOW Thats some creepy shit

Darth Odious
naw man, i saw it. I have a special limited edition that has an hour of cut footage. In this version, the hookgoes through her body. and leatherface eats her face with A-1 sauce. Sounds like someone's been shopping at Best Buy.

Darth Odious
They based the idea for Norman Bates on Ed Gein too. Talk about cross dressing. CAAAAAHRIST!

Darth Odious
Yes right before Leatherface hangs that skank on the hook, Ed Gein pops his head into the picture and winks. You gotta slow down the picture...real slow. Fockin Geinhysterical

Wendigo
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.