Clock Fault?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piggle Humsy
Hey,
Everytime I log on it tells me my clocks not set properly so I click ok and it changes it to a different time but either way it's still not correct for me, and I always go into my profile and change it to the correct time but it keeps changing back... at the moment it says 5:20am and it's actually 6:35pm for me.

confused

I guess this is a problem that has arisen because of the clocks going forward but I was wondering whether you knew about it and if you are currently trying to fix it? smile

Piggle
one eye

Raz
You are getting that message because your computer clock and KMC clock don't match up.

Edit your options and set the correct timezone.

Clovie
i never got that pop up blink
and in the meantime it was wrong

Syren
Mine has to be set to GMT + 1hr, so now I'm on the Paris Timezone blink Even though I'm London..... is this the dumbest thing I queried yet?

dave123
All times are UTC +1 hour. The time now is 11:44 AM. <---- happy

BakaXero
i gotta sat one thing though to get my time the same as kmc it puts me in another country erm

Piggle Humsy
My computer clock is correct and as I already said....when I try and change it in the options everytime I come back it's back to being wrong.

confused

It seems nothing I do can put it right no

Syren
Originally posted by dave123
All times are UTC +1 hour. The time now is 11:44 AM. <---- happy

disgust That was my point, smartass.... WHY are we in the Paris timezone?

And I demand you place me on your wall so that everyone knows I am there... you've quoted me without a direct reference, I am hurt.

Clovie
i'm in kalinigrad time zone
i'd prefer the paris one, you know? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
yes Me too... if it's the same one for St Tropez. Yum happy

Clovie
it it the one.
plus half of the europe in winter. cry

Piggle Humsy
Ok none of this is helping me yknow! stick out tongue

I've set it as paris, I've set it as London, I let the site fix it when it tells me it's wrong and none of this sets it to the correct time! no
And I can't even ignore it coz everytime I come here it pops up and tells me my timezones wrong!
It's very annoying!

Anymore suggestions of what to do?

Thanks

Piggle
one eye

Syren
Try your computer clock again, don't they have to match?

Piggle Humsy
well my computer is set correctly (I've checked the online world clock)and I've logged out and back in again and the KMC clock is a few minutes different to mine but almost correct so maybe it'll be alright this time... I'm not sure.
we'll see....

Syren
I'm still confused as to why I'm currently living by the Paris timezone when I live right next to London. I know it's GMT + 1hr but it's just odd....

Piggle Humsy
That's what I'm on aswell, Paris ect... it seems to be alright now.. but yes it's weird how we can't have our own countries time! lol

Arachnoidfreak
Is it just me, or did the KMC clock not change with daylight savings?

its an hour behind for me...

yerssot
it did, when you first logged on when the change got in effect a pop-up box should have asked if you wanted to sync or not. You must have clicked on no...

why did you do that and not the clock messing up? cause KMC looks at the clock the PC has on your screen and sees if it matches with the one you have selected on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.