Robs Road House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neowizard2005
hello everyone my name is rob and i opened this place so i could get to know a lot more of you folk so drop in leave your name and if you have queastions ask'em and we will see what we can come up with

thanks to all how join

rob

eek!

Kharhmah
Oooo-k.

If I leave my name will I be able to get it back again? erm

neowizard2005
only after we run it to the icnc to see if we find a match on you or not!

Piggle Humsy
my name is... uh ..neowizard...oh damn..uh...*looks around* it's.. ermm ... sweat *runs out screaming*

neowizard2005
and stay ou!!!!!!

R0B
Hey this is my place

neowizard2005
no sorry this is my place

rob

R0B
But my name is Rob to so why not?

Kharhmah
laughing out loud R0B stop being a smart arse.

R0B
Well being a smartass is better than being a dumbass...

Kharhmah
no expression

R0B
What the no expression for?

shellie
Originally posted by R0B
Well being a smartass is better than being a dumbass...

smart indeed!

oh and hi rob wavey

R0B
Hi Shellie, Im a bored white guy right now. Nice weather in NC though

Kharhmah
Originally posted by R0B
What the no expression for?

I just thought it'd be different, nothing meant by it. big grin

Anna85
Hi every1!!!

R0B
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I just thought it'd be different, nothing meant by it. big grin

Well in that case you owe me a coke and a sandwhich for using that smilie disguise2

shellie
Originally posted by R0B
Hi Shellie, Im a bored white guy right now. Nice weather in NC though Im a not so bored almost 31 year old, dark haired, who could stand to shed a few pounds woman right now. erm

happy Yeah, its beautiful weather indeed.

R0B
Originally posted by shellie
Im a not so bored almost 31 year old, dark haired, who could stand to shed a few pounds woman right now. erm

happy Yeah, its beautiful weather indeed.

laughing out loud Shellie you dont need to lose weight. Its hot as hell over in this part of NC. I began sweating like 5 minutes after I walked outside

Anna85
huh

shellie
Originally posted by R0B
laughing out loud Shellie you dont need to lose weight. Its hot as hell over in this part of NC. I began sweating like 5 minutes after I walked outside stick out tongue yes I do...and its simply gorgeous here on the coast. I hope the weather is nice when Im on vacation. Originally posted by Anna85
huh hi Anna happy

R0B
Well your lucky, I want to go to the coast and go swimming erm Its like 90 something degrees over here messed

Anna85
hi shel, what's up?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by R0B
Well in that case you owe me a coke and a sandwhich for using that smilie disguise2

Just as long as you give me a hug afterwards.

R0B
Ok its a deal. And make the sandwhich ham please

neowizard2005
so sorry for being a smart ars
i must stop thingking now

sorry

shellie
Originally posted by R0B
Well your lucky, I want to go to the coast and go swimming erm Its like 90 something degrees over here messed its not the temp so much as its the humidity. I love warm temps but it gets humid and everything begins to sweat messedOriginally posted by Anna85
hi shel, what's up? not much, just killin time while a frozen chicken thaws so I can cook it. yawn you know...hurry up and wait.

neowizard2005
oh and i would like a roastbeef on rie please

Kharhmah
Originally posted by R0B
Ok its a deal. And make the sandwhich ham please

Cool.

*gives R0B a coke and a ham sandwhich*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.