New HIV-like disease, 25,000,000 have it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7036310/

Linkalicious
Magic Johnson beat AIDS....so can you! thumbsup

oh...and your link doesn't work. sad

Cosmic_Beings
Here

Linkalicious
meh....i just read the headlines and determined I'd rather be in the dark on this subject.

I always wanted a pet monkey. embarrasment

crazy_c
Luckily my hunting monkeys in Cameroon isn't a regular thing.

ragesRemorse
met this kid who was trying to get aids before. He found someone on the internet to give it to him. I know he tried several times with the guy. dont know if he ever succeeded, but thats devotion.

crazy_c
why did he want aids? huh

SlipknoT
Originally posted by crazy_c
why did he want aids? huh Its all the rage these days raver

ragesRemorse
yeah, he caled huimself a bug chaser. I actually saw an documentery about it. People who want it call themselves bugchasers, and theones who give it are called the gift givers/

crazy_c
he's stupid smile

AnImE_ChAoS
gift givers... huh thats just wrong...and bugchasers huh seriously and i thought i was mentally unstable no expression

AC. x

Broken Wing
Why is it always the monkeys!

lil bitchiness
Hmmm...HIV-like disease came from animals blink

H in HIV stands for Human...Immunodeficiency Virus

Aids like virus makes more sense - your title is wrong.

Linkalicious
^ what she means is that you should change to title to something involving pet monkies. yes

Darth Jello
another example of why you shouldn't eat animals that are virtually identical to you genetically. That's how Mad Cow/Kuru started, that's how this started. Eating monkeys and apes is akin to canibalism

lil bitchiness
Human flesh was supposed to be the tastiest our of the lot.

Alpha Centauri
Pet Monkey Immunodeficiancy Virus.

Sounds intriguing.

-AC

Tex

LanİeWindu™
* Slaps Tex *

Snap, snap

diva

SlipknoT

SlipknoT
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Human flesh was supposed to be the tastiest our of the lot. I want to try human so bad

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by Linkalicious
^ what she means is that you should change to title to something involving pet monkies. yes

HELLO, THE TITLE SAYS THAT 25,000,000 HUMAN BEINGS HAVE THIS DISEASE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.