Heather Langenkamp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
Has anybody heard of her? She's my cousin

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yes i've heard of her, she was excellent in "A Nightmare on Elm Street" has she seen Freddy vs Jason? did she like it? what did she think? she must feel pround to know she was in the first elm street movie, and that years later she shes freddy battle-ing jason. But my favourite heroine is Monica Keena, she was awsome as Lori.

Paola
I've heard/read before she's your cousin Elm...........
I like her!!! thumbsup

ElmStreetFan01
Paola: Thanks
FVJ: She that it was cool and liked the whole idea of Freddy vs. Jason.

Freddy_vs_Jason
And Lori even lived in the same house as her!! eek! you also caught a glimpse of her at the start when Freddy explained about himself and you saw her yell "IT'S ONLY A DREAM!!!" hehe!.......sorry.........

ElmStreetFan01
yeah

Freddy_vs_Jason
I must say that Freddys glove and skin looked much better in Freddy vs Jason, if only it were like that when the Elm Street movies were made, how old were you when the first one was made?

Wolfie
I think Heather Langenkamp is awesome in the Nightmare movies she's in.
The thing I didn't get in Wes Craven's New Nightmare, she was saying that they can't make another Nightmare movie because Freddy's dead. She didn't say anything about that she couldn't be in it because Nancy's dead. It'd be easy to resurrect Freddy, but how do you resurrect Nancy?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Are you close with your cousin?

ElmStreetFan01
I wasn't born then, I born in 1986

Freddy_vs_Jason
Oh, have her children seen the nightmare on elm street movies?

ElmStreetFan01
They've seen New Nightmare and I toke them see Freddy Vs. Jason

Freddy_vs_Jason
Oh, well the should see the first and third NOES, its the best, It must be strange to see your mum on the big screen yes

ElmStreetFan01
no not really.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well if they're famous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.