Celestial Exitar the Executioner vS Superman Prime !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Exitar the Celestial vS Superman Prime: Who would win !

Beyonder
Exitar executes Prime.

FistOfThe North
So that means Superman (prime) is not the most powerful being in Comics univers then. I see. I though no one could be able to stand up to Superman until I read the bios of higher beings.

kgkg
superman most powerful being in Comics universe?

lol there are soo many people that could beat his ass.

K3VIL
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
So that means Superman (prime) is not the most powerful being in Comics univers then. I see. I though no one could be able to stand up to Superman until I read the bios of higher beings.
No one here has sayed it.And just cause someone answers you Exitar will obliterate Supes Prime, it doesn't mean it's true.
Superman Prime's power far exceed those of the Pre-Crisis Superman.Post Crisis Superman and even Sentry are a parody compared to him.15'000 years of meditation into the sun, that boosted his powers to a level far beyond that of many D.C. Cosmic beings, he stomp the face of the Devil himself to claim Lois Lane's soul.He possess the Sword Of Heaven, the last GL Ring, and he has defeated gods and demons among all the universe, he has traveled in places that others have only heared talking of, he's more than a match for a single Celestial.He can wipe the floor with a single Celestial.
Originally posted by kgkg
superman most powerful being in Comics universe?

lol there are soo many people that could beat his ass.
So many?A Considerable number perhaps.

Linkalicious
Exitar is like the most powerful celestial that makes regular appearances throughout the Universe.

He is like 20,000 ft tall and has enough power to wrap the entire earth in a force field that no superhero on earth would be able to penetrate. Further more, in the Thor comic I have....he eliminates all the "bad" people on the planet and leaves only the "good" people while changing the entire planet's surface from something similar to our moon...to something like Zen-La....and never moves a muscle

Assuming Exitar chooses to acknowledge Superman Prime....then I feel Exitar wins.

If he ignores Prime's efforts like he did with Thor....then Prime could probably take him out.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Exitar is like the most powerful celestial that makes regular appearances throughout the Universe.

He is like 20,000 ft tall and has enough power to wrap the entire earth in a force field that no superhero on earth would be able to penetrate. Further more, in the Thor comic I have....he eliminates all the "bad" people on the planet and leaves only the "good" people while changing the entire planet's surface from something similar to our moon...to something like Zen-La....and never moves a muscle

Assuming Exitar chooses to acknowledge Superman Prime....then I feel Exitar wins.

If he ignores Prime's efforts like he did with Thor....then Prime could probably take him out.
He chooses to acknowledge.You think prime is a kinda of brick guy?
He possess knowledge and senses that far exceed those of other beings, he can find what it takes to kill Exitar or stop him easy.

hoorayforpeepee
agreed link.

if exitar decides superman prime is bothering him, exitar will blink him out of existence. or fart him out of existence. or some other hilarious bodily function him out of existence.

K3VIL
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
agreed link.

if exitar decides superman prime is bothering him, exitar will blink him out of existence. or fart him out of existence. or some other hilarious bodily function him out of existence.
ROTFL.Celestials can't simply do this.And I've serious doubts they've encountered something at Prime's level.They weren't able to wipe out of existence Thanos with the IG, considering who Prime is, they can't do it to him too.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by K3VIL
He chooses to acknowledge.You think prime is a kinda of brick guy?
He possess knowledge and senses that far exceed those of other beings, he can find what it takes to kill Exitar or stop him easy.

By no means do I think Superman Prime is a "brick guy."

I just so happen to know something about both characters. Assuming this takes place in a universe where each person is entitled the maximum of their powers.....I see no reason to believe Exitar can't just kill Prime by a wave of his hand.

Exitar is 20,000 ft tall. Superman Prime is like the size of a white blood cell to him.

who?-kid
I don't think this is an easy fight. Celestial are more than Gods, but then again, so is Superman Prime. Guys like Odin and such are mere bugs compared to Superman Prime, and he also has that sword than can change reality (and the ring).

I think Exitar is more powerful, but Superman Prime can certainly give him a surprise or two.

Linkalicious
ROTFL.Celestials can't simply do this.And I've serious doubts they've encountered something at Prime's level.They weren't able to wipe out of existence Thanos with the IG, considering who Prime is, they can't do it to him too.

What exactly are you rolling on the floor laughing about? confused

Do you really expect that logic to fly on these boards?

Thanos bested EVERYONE he faced while he had the Infinity Guantlet. 1/2 the universe, all of earth's superheroes, Galactcus, all of the celestials, and even Eternity.

The only reason Thanos lost that power was because when he killed Eternity he became the embodiment of Eternity. That meant his physical body that was wearing the guantlet was left completely exposed.

Thanos w/ IG > Superman Prime

Anyday.

Who-Kid - Exitar can change reality w/o the use of a mystical sword.

the Darkone
Exitar powers dwarf superman prime. Superman prime needs weapons where as for exitar doesn't, by snapping his fingers he will blink superman prime out of existence.

K3VIL
The Sword Of Heaven plus the last GL Ring mixed with Prime's physical and energy powers makes him able to kill a Celestial.The Sword Of Heaven is the most powerful weapon created in the Heaven Dimension.
A GL Ring owned by someone like Prime is like a nuclear bomb in the hands of a maniac.

Superherovandal
yeah well that's like saying that for Thor to beat Post C superman he needs a hammer but superman doesn't need one. He has what he has GOSH! stop complicating things.

kgkg
prime is no match for Exitar the Executioner or anyother celestials.

David Duchovony
I think he is.

Beyonder
K3VIL. Are you ready to get owned? Alright, lets get to it. wink

1] He never stomped on the Devil's face. I don't even know where you getting this from. He fought demons and gods and broke into Hell. It doesn't mean he stomped on the Devil's face or that the Devil even bothered fighting him.
2] Find me infos on the Sword of Heaven, the Sword of Truth, etc. I tried to google it but found nothing. The only Sword there was is...The Sword of Superman - and that was PRE-CRISIS Superman's sword given to him by God. Soon after, PC Superman threw it back to the heavens.
3] What "gods" or "demons" are you talking about?
Here's a list of "gods": Kalibak, Orion, Stephen Wolf, Lash, Volstagg, Hercules, Thor, Balder, etc.
Here's a list of "demons": D'Spayre, Dweller in the Darkness, Zarathos, Black Heart, etc.

Here are around skyfather or above "gods" and "demons": Cyttorak, Odin, Zeus, Set, Chthon, Demiurge, Gaea, Mephisto, Ymir, Surtur, Santanish, etc.

All are still below an averagely portrayed Galactus. Exitar > Galactus

A GL Ring owned by someone like Prime is like a nuclear bomb in the hands of a maniac.

So? It's a GL ring; it's going to run out and need recharge. It ain't like he has Parallax or Ion's powers.

laughing out loud Ziran and The One Above All Celestials were using planets as weapons against Thanos. If you think Prime is above the IG, this is just an example of total ignorance.

IG beat:

Eternity/Death/Galactus
The One Above All Celestials/Ziran the Analyzer
Lord Order/Master Chaos
Love/DeathChronos/Epoch/Mephisto

Odin and all his skyfathers were stuck on Asgard as the rainbow bridge was destroyed.

Prime beating who? "Gods" and "demons"? Kalibak = god D'Spayre = demon

Jason8200
Beyonder, have you even read the DC One Million series? If not don't talk about things that you clearly have no idea about.
Superman Prime did break through the gates of Hell because Wonder Woman gave the devil Lois' soul because she thought that maybe that would give her (WW) and Superman a chance to be together. Superman showed up beat down all of the fallen angels until he found Lois, who was tied up and being tortured... he then proceeded to beat the living s**t out of the devil and the devil was so scared that he gave Lois' soul back.
Ok now the Sword of Superman is the Sword of Heaven... it is a sword made out of Primordial Matter... the original matter blown out when the Big Bang happened. It was made for one person and one person alone. Noone else can touch it. It makes him the all knowing and all seeing protector of the Universe. He touched it before in Pre Crisis but he realized that it was too much power for him to controll and threw it back into space where it wanders time and space waiting for Superman to accept the power. He can do anything with that sword and when he chose to weild it, it made him the protector of the Universe.
Now to how you said "he would have to recharge his ring every so often." Thats wrong again, the Guardians put that feature on the rings so that way no GL would become crazy with power. It was a failsafe.
Prime with his ridiculously hieghtened powers, the last GL ring, and the Sword of Heaven... he could take down anything. The only beings in any Universe that could take him out is the Presence or the Source. It really must suck that you were wrong about pretty much everything in your post.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Jason8200
Beyonder, have you even read the DC One Million series? If not don't talk about things that you clearly have no idea about.
Superman Prime did break through the gates of Hell because Wonder Woman gave the devil Lois' soul because she thought that maybe that would give her (WW) and Superman a chance to be together. Superman showed up beat down all of the fallen angels until he found Lois, who was tied up and being tortured... he then proceeded to beat the living s**t out of the devil and the devil was so scared that he gave Lois' soul back.
Ok now the Sword of Superman is the Sword of Heaven... it is a sword made out of Primordial Matter... the original matter blown out when the Big Bang happened. It was made for one person and one person alone. Noone else can touch it. It makes him the all knowing and all seeing protector of the Universe. He touched it before in Pre Crisis but he realized that it was too much power for him to controll and threw it back into space where it wanders time and space waiting for Superman to accept the power. He can do anything with that sword and when he chose to weild it, it made him the protector of the Universe.
Now to how you said "he would have to recharge his ring every so often." Thats wrong again, the Guardians put that feature on the rings so that way no GL would become crazy with power. It was a failsafe.
Prime with his ridiculously hieghtened powers, the last GL ring, and the Sword of Heaven... he could take down anything. The only beings in any Universe that could take him out is the Presence or the Source. It really must suck that you were wrong about pretty much everything in your post.
You see beyonder?He stomped the Devil's face, all of what I say is right.
Still thinks Prime isn't a threat to Celestial's might?

Beyonder
Originally posted by Jason8200

laughing Right. This is a new claim. He did that? A more knowledgable poster said Prime broke into Heaven looking for Lois' soul. So which of you are right?

Please provide the exact issue on this "beat down" of the Devil as you claimed. Every message boards and infos I've read never made this claim. Avid comic readers them selves have yet to state this about Prime. Just cause you make a claim, doesn't mean it's valid. He beats down the Devil but couldn't take Solaris without a GL ring? And the same goes to fallen angels.

So far, posters have claimed Prime's GL ring makes have Parallax level, that he broke into Heaven's gate looking for Lois and "fought Michael," that he has 5th Dimensional imp power, and that the Sword of Heaven was given to him by the Presence for successfully entering Heaven.

And when did he get that sword? And why didn't he use that Sword to destroy Solaris if it was "all powerful" as you claimed? Why the need for the GL ring to defeat Solaris?

And??? Does the fact that it's the last ring or in Prime's hand make a difference? It'll still have that fail safe. Prime DOESN'T have Parallax or Ion level power. He's still going to have to recharge his ring.

Last ring = regular ring with limited power
Sword of Heaven = what a Sword it is. He used the ring to help him beat Solaris instead. I guess it can take down anything except a living sun. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, here's a list of people that can take him w/ the sword:

Presence/TOAA
HOTU/Pre-Reconned Beyonder
LT/Lucifer/Michael
Infinity Gauntlet
Eternity/Infinity/Fully powered Galactus/Death/The Endless/Anti-Monitor/Korvac
Celestials
Chaos/Order/Love/Hate/Chronos/Abraxas
Shuma Gorath/Ion/Parallax/Cube Beings

That sword is as overhyped as Prime himself.

eleveninches
Prime wins

Beyonder
Originally posted by eleveninches
Prime wins

...an a$$ raping by Exitar. Gee, it's Prime's lucky day. Happy Dance

eleveninches
But there are MANY people int he DC universe that could take down superman prime:

Yahweh
The Prescence
The Dark Beast
The Source
The Word
The Voice
Lucifer Morningstar
Archangel Michael
Spectre
Ellaine Belloc
Saint of Killers
Any of the DCU Archangels
Krona
Guardians of the Universe
Monitor/Anti-Monitor (precrisis)
The Endless (death, destiny, dream, destruction, delerium, desire, despair)
The Old GOds (ancestors of the new gods)
Rao
Sto-Oa
Ion
Oblivion
Parallax (with oan power)
5-th dimentional beings
Hyperman
Gyges/Gamorra
Millennium Giants
Pantheonic Gods (asgardian, egyptian, japanese, olympian)

and many more

kgkg
Superman Prime = Bullshit

last Gl rings means nothing when facing Exitar

sword of WHAT? ya it killed lot of people , ya it will slice Exitar in half because it was given to him by DC GOD , who caused his own doom.

Superman Prime- tHis guy's been in the SUn for how many years??

Exitar takes this.

Superman prime ain't even Parralax level so he can't face exitar either.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
ya call me celestial fan boy

eleveninches
sup prime is (IMO) around parallax level, as parallax is a cosmic entity, seperate from hal jordan, who needed to absorb the power fo the guardians in order to do what he did

Beyonder
Originally posted by eleveninches
sup prime is (IMO) around parallax level, as parallax is a cosmic entity, seperate from hal jordan, who needed to absorb the power fo the guardians in order to do what he did

A cube being is a cosmic entity. What's your point? Exitar is above a cube being.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Beyonder
laughing Right. This is a new claim. He did that? A more knowledgable poster said Prime broke into Heaven looking for Lois' soul.
He did something like that, but it was more a figure of speech. Some people claim he tore down The Gates of Heaven, but I haven't read that in the comics.

I still believe Prime can take an average Celestial.

Linkalicious
I have the DC One Million Series....

It doesn't even "show" Superman Prime breaking into Heaven to free Lois' soul....it just talks about it.

Thanks for all the made up details. Unless you have some DC One Million-and One comic or something....I'd love to know exactly what comic number Superman Prime supposedly performed these feats within.

who?-kid
I have the DC One Million Series....

It doesn't even "show" Superman Prime breaking into Heaven to free Lois' soul....it just talks about it.
Like I said, figure of speech. Or to be me accurate : like I thought.

I never remembered SP "tearing down the gates and kicking Saint Peter around" lol.

Beyonder
Thanks Linkalicious. Do you know anything about the Sword of Truth/Heaven?

Sounds to me like the Sword of Superman.

Originally posted by who?-kid

I never remembered SP "tearing down the gates and kicking Saint Peter around" lol.

laughing

Linkalicious
Honestly...No.

I don't know much about the Sword at all because in the DC series when he gets introduced...he is only given the GL Ring. (which everyone believed was a kryptonite bullet, but ummm....Batman I believe, switched the kryptonite bullet with SP's name on it with the GL ring.

I know that he has this Sword and that it has reality warping powers...but the extent of those powers is beyond my knowledge.

Beyonder

I know that he has this Sword and that it has reality warping powers...but the extent of those powers is beyond my knowledge.

Wait up, how do you know that he has the Sword if they didn't show it?

Linkalicious
Never was telling me about it.

That's how I know he never actually went to Heaven in a DC One Million comic book.

Yah, I have them all, but I was afraid I was missing one....Until Never told me there wasn't one.

Beyonder
Never was telling me about it.

That's how I know he never actually went to Heaven in a DC One Million comic book.

Yah, I have them all, but I was afraid I was missing one....Until Never told me there wasn't one.

Never claims alot of things. Some is accurate others are contrary to evidence he provides.

Alot of what he says is accurate according to the site he provided for me. It detailed a lot of thing - except this Sword. This wasn't a mentioned of it.

kgkg
Originally posted by who?-kid
Like I said, figure of speech. Or to be me accurate : like I thought.

in a FF4 comic someone said Galactus was the stongest being in the universe.

what you know that wasn't true

Linkalicious
Actually, I've found Never to be the one person on this site who only makes claims when he has a reference or comic number to support his statements.

If anything, his logic may be off from time to time, but I'd say he's probably the most sound arguer on this site.

I know he has the sword, what it looks like, what it's powers are, and who actually gave it to him are all things I have no knowledge about.

Beyonder
Actually, I've found Never to be the one person on this site who only makes claims when he has a reference or comic number to support his statements.
I know he has the sword, what it looks like, what it's powers are, and who actually gave it to him are all things I have no knowledge about.

I'm not saying he doesn't provide issues and such. However, he's never presented the exact issue on this Sword.

Here's the link Never gave to me:
http://members.fortunecity.com/mjst...rmanDynasty.htm

Thread where this link on Prime's Bio was given:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300294&perpage=20&highlight=Thanos+vs+Superman+Prime&pagenumber=3

According to this site Prime appears in these issues:
SUPERMAN PRIME: HISTORICAL: CURRENT: background) SUPERMAN THE MAN OF TOMORROW #1,000,000 (November 1998); (Golden Form) DC ONE MILLION #1 (November 1998)

Do you have these issues Linkalicous?

You can also do a search of character on this site:
http://www.cbdb.com/search.htm

Just skem through this post on another message board and see the confusion that is Prime:
http://superherohype.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-115963.html

Here's the only sword that I know Superman had:
http://superman.ws/tales2/sword/?page=40
http://superman.ws/tales2/sword/

Superman had it, not Prime.

King Burger
If Superman Prime really is as powerful as he is said to be, then
that only shows how crappy DC's universal beings make-up is.

Why would some punk living in some star for a few thousand years
be made into the protector of the universe?

What nonesense! Superman could have sex with the Sun for 15
millions years and it still won't do him any good against a being
who may be hundreds of millions of years old, and who can
probably destroy whole solar systems with ease.

Cosmic Cube
No way Superman Prime is beating Exitar.

kgkg
how many superman prime fans boy are there.

please provide evidence.

FistOfThe North
another cool fight to bring back up..

guy222
exitar

maincore
It is a well known fact that the vast Kryptonian powers that make him Superman also made Kal-El immortal. He would watch as he outlived his parents, then his friends and then even his wife Lois Lane. Serving as the world's foremost champion he began to slow as the sadness of the losses began to grow. Legend then tells how close to the end of the twenty first century Superman Prime (as history will remember Kal-El) passed the responsibilities of being Superman to his heir, Superman Secundus, and created the Superman Dynasty. Then one day he left Earth.

His travels lasted from the 21st Century, and ended somewhere at the turn of the 700th Century. During his travels, he acquired vast abilities and skills from every being he met and gained perfection over all the abilities he received. When he returned he forged a covenant with his descendants, he would bestow upon them a small fraction of his immense power as long as they served for truth and justice. He also gained the abilities of his lineage and magnified them with his own power (for example, the Superman of the 67th century married the Queen of the 5th Dimension, GZNTPLZK, which in turn gave Superman Prime the abilities and magical powers of a 5th Dimension Imp). After the covenant he left and returned into his fortress of solitude in the center of the Sun. The time he spent there magnified his already incalculable powers to infinite levels; he could now weave all of time and space and shape reality at any level he desires. His strength and other countless abilities he gained also rose to infinite levels from the time he spent in the sun; he can destroy and recreate everything from a planet to even a Universe or an entire reality.

Powers
Superman Prime is one the most powerful beings that have ever existed. His power is so vast that it could exceed even powerful multiversal entities like the Anti-Monitor. Outside of non-corporal cosmic entities who are not limited to a singular form and are all-powerful for example the Presence, he is one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do anything he wishes, and range from incalculable strength to the manipulation of reality and even magic on a scale that defies description. He can control time, space, matter and energy, and bend reality on any scale he wishes.

Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.
Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead no matter how long they were dead.

Omniscience - Superman Prime knows everything.
Omnipotent - Superman Prime can do anything.
Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be anywhere at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced manyfold.
- Super strength - His strength is limitless.
- Super speed - He can run or fly so fast it's not comprehensible.
- Super senses far above even godhood level.
- Super x-ray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.
- Super heat vision - He can melt anything with no exceptions.
- Super breath.
- Infinite stamina/endurance.
- Super dexterity.
- Invulnerability - Nothing can penetrate him, in fact nothing can hurt him. Not even kryptonite can affect him.
- Immortality - Superman Prime is completely immortal, therefore he cannot die.

Weapons
Superman Prime holds the legendary last ring of the Green Lantern, probably the most powerful weapon in the Universe. The ring can bestow godlike powers to even a mere mortal, just imagine what a really powerful being can do with it.

Weakness
None

Batman-Prime
Superman Prime shitstomps the whole Marvel Omniverse, LT, Galactus and his equal Odin, all Celestials, the Abstracts, Thanos with the HOTU AND the IG and the whole DC Omniverse too, with Spectre, Lucifer, Michael, ST and even the Cosmic Armor!!!

superdur

tsscls
^
But is he over 9000?

Batman-Prime
^Wait a moment, let's see:

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/Stazima/Awesome%20Smileys/th_OVER_9000_SMILEY.jpg

Yes, he is uhuh

Lord Feron
Originally posted by maincore
It is a well known fact that the vast Kryptonian powers that make him Superman also made Kal-El immortal. He would watch as he outlived his parents, then his friends and then even his wife Lois Lane. Serving as the world's foremost champion he began to slow as the sadness of the losses began to grow. Legend then tells how close to the end of the twenty first century Superman Prime (as history will remember Kal-El) passed the responsibilities of being Superman to his heir, Superman Secundus, and created the Superman Dynasty. Then one day he left Earth.

His travels lasted from the 21st Century, and ended somewhere at the turn of the 700th Century. During his travels, he acquired vast abilities and skills from every being he met and gained perfection over all the abilities he received. When he returned he forged a covenant with his descendants, he would bestow upon them a small fraction of his immense power as long as they served for truth and justice. He also gained the abilities of his lineage and magnified them with his own power (for example, the Superman of the 67th century married the Queen of the 5th Dimension, GZNTPLZK, which in turn gave Superman Prime the abilities and magical powers of a 5th Dimension Imp). After the covenant he left and returned into his fortress of solitude in the center of the Sun. The time he spent there magnified his already incalculable powers to infinite levels; he could now weave all of time and space and shape reality at any level he desires. His strength and other countless abilities he gained also rose to infinite levels from the time he spent in the sun; he can destroy and recreate everything from a planet to even a Universe or an entire reality.

Powers
Superman Prime is one the most powerful beings that have ever existed. His power is so vast that it could exceed even powerful multiversal entities like the Anti-Monitor. Outside of non-corporal cosmic entities who are not limited to a singular form and are all-powerful for example the Presence, he is one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do anything he wishes, and range from incalculable strength to the manipulation of reality and even magic on a scale that defies description. He can control time, space, matter and energy, and bend reality on any scale he wishes.

Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.
Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead no matter how long they were dead.

Omniscience - Superman Prime knows everything.
Omnipotent - Superman Prime can do anything.
Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be anywhere at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced manyfold.
- Super strength - His strength is limitless.
- Super speed - He can run or fly so fast it's not comprehensible.
- Super senses far above even godhood level.
- Super x-ray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.
- Super heat vision - He can melt anything with no exceptions.
- Super breath.
- Infinite stamina/endurance.
- Super dexterity.
- Invulnerability - Nothing can penetrate him, in fact nothing can hurt him. Not even kryptonite can affect him.
- Immortality - Superman Prime is completely immortal, therefore he cannot die.

Weapons
Superman Prime holds the legendary last ring of the Green Lantern, probably the most powerful weapon in the Universe. The ring can bestow godlike powers to even a mere mortal, just imagine what a really powerful being can do with it.

Weakness
None

you must have been fiddling with your nuts quite furiously while writing this...

Harbinger
Lulz at the copy/paste job.

Superman Prime's best feats: empowering the Superman Dynasty in its entirety, and making an indestructible flower.

Yeah, Exitar wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Harbinger
Lulz at the copy/paste job.

Superman Prime's best feats: empowering the Superman Dynasty in its entirety, and making an indestructible flower.

Yeah, Exitar wins.

And destroying Solaris with just a though and the GL ring.

And the awe he inspires big grin

guy222
a legendary thread

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.