Rogue & Gambit vs. Spider-Man & Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

Tormentor_2004
Spidey & Blac Cat

doctorstrongbad
If the Black Cat has her power of "Bad Luck" then Spidey and Black cat. If not the fight would be a lot closer but still Spidey and catty.

Draco69
up

Draco69
again

StrawNilla
Black Cat without her bad luck powers is pretty much a non-factor physically and only brings weapons to the table.

I'm pretty sure that Spidey could KO Rogue with a speedblitz at full power, it would take awhile, but I doubt that Rogue could do much to counter once Spidey got it going.

Black Cat would have a much better chance with Gambit in HTH combat becuase of her peak human strength overshadowing Gambit's own athelete-like strength, but she'd have her hands full with Remy once he started throwing his trademark exploding cards. But she could keep him busy long enough for Spidey to get over there and give Gambit a hurtin'.

DigiMark007
What Nilla said....

Spidey could take either one-on-one (if you disagree there was a recent SM vs Rogue thread...take up the cause there). And Cat would be a useful distraction. "Bad Luck" powers. Ha! Spider-sense doesn't really make rational sense either but we believe it...but somehow "bad luck" powers just makes me laugh.

Anyway, she looks hot and jumps around while SM takes 'em out.

-DM

BENITO
Gambit and Rogue

Draco69
I don't know why everyone is mentioning the "bad luck" powers. Black Cat lost that ability YEARS ago. She can be defined as Catwoman-lite right now.

KharmaDog
Spidey can take out Gambit and Rogue on his own. With Black Cat as a kicker, they take it.

BENITO
Originally posted by Draco69
I don't know why everyone is mentioning the "bad luck" powers. Black Cat lost that ability YEARS ago. She can be defined as Catwoman-lite right now.
yep and now that means she's useless

who?-kid
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Spidey can take out Gambit and Rogue on his own.
If he surprises them, yes.

When everybody is prepared and ready to fight however, it can go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.