Ultron vs. Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who prevails?

guy222
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
Who prevails?

Ultron is powerful. He's not beating the Dread Destroyer

tkitna
Destroyer

Hercules
Destroyer ftw

basilisk
Ultron is disintegrated. Destroyer FTW.

Utrigita
Destroyer FTW.

severance
destroyer - stronger more invulnerable, just more power and disintegrator Ultron is turned into so much adamantium oxide slag

Faceman
thumb up

CaptainStoic
The Destroyer, and here is my reason for stating this. When Thor hit Captain America's Shield he dented it... Mjolnir was not shatteres in the process, indicating that Uru metal is denser than not just Adamantium but Vibranium as well, The Destoyer is made of Uru metal and enhanced by Asgardian magics.... but on the other hand this new Ultron is permeable. The older Ultron robot would be slagged in a few minutes, the new one however has me thinking that it has a chance, because if Ultron (female) can equate the same formula that the Celestials did the Destroyer would lose. Does this make any sense to anyone? I am undecided on whether the Detroyers D-ray could actually affect this Ultron.

Priest
hmm the comparison of the Destroyer and Ultron is like Odin and Thor.

guy222
destroyer

carnage52
Originally posted by guy222
destroyer stomps ultron.this is spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.