Oh my god, I seriously will tell you about this later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
gotta go

frodo34x
*procrastinates*

crazy_c
what's a doner card?

syko freak
a doner wat??

crazy_c
card

frodo34x
I know what a doner kebab is...

SlipknoT
Right when I sign on you leave sad

neowizard2005
it's what you have if you are giving your organs to help others when you die! but don't worrie i will see you first

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
gotta go

Why not here?jm

crazy_c
Originally posted by neowizard2005
it's what you have if you are giving your organs to help others when you die! but don't worrie i will see you first

ooh you know stuff!

speiderman
hey jackie! doctor smile smile

The Tired Hiker
Okay, I'm back. So here's what happened, not that you care.

So I'm making some post earlier where I'm flirting with Tex (don't ask) and suddenly Mrs. Wright walks in, she helps schools with field trips to our station, she's basically our news station's version of Oprah, and she's followed by like thirty little kids about five or six years old. They all start crowding around me while I submit my post. So Mrs. Wright asks me to go get my camera to give the kids a lesson. Then, about five of them start looking over my shoulder to see what I'm doing. So, I'z looks at my screen and there's my Signature with Harry Potter holding a bong. I'm like, 'oh shit', so I go to new topic and I created this thread. Then, I pretended to go get my camera, but instead I went to lunch, and I took a long lunch because if there is one thing I hate, it's teaching little kids about my business. big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Okay, I'm back. So here's what happened, not that you care.

So I'm making some post earlier where I'm flirting with Tex (don't ask) and suddenly Mrs. Wright walks in, she helps schools with field trips to our station, she's basically our news station's version of Oprah, and she's followed by like thirty little kids about five or six years old. They all start crowding around me while I submit my post. So Mrs. Wright asks me to go get my camera to give the kids a lesson. Then, about five of them start looking over my shoulder to see what I'm doing. So, I'z looks at my screen and there's my Signature with Harry Potter holding a bong. I'm like, 'oh shit', so I go to new topic and I created this thread. Then, I pretended to go get my camera, but instead I went to lunch, and I took a long lunch because if there is one thing I hate, it's teaching little kids about my business. big grin laughing

nutella-spatz
laughing

chelsea17
ohh thats a good one...rude, but kinda funny

The Tired Hiker
I really do care about kids though. erm

SlipknoT
no you dont

The Tired Hiker
Okay, i didn't care about those kids. erm

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

R0B
cool

SlipknoT
sweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.