mistake in two towers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThaWhiteShadow
at the end of the warg scene, when legolas is yelling for aragron, and the orc says "hes dead, took a little tumble off the cliff," how did the orc know who aragorn wuz and that it was him that legolas was looking for out of all the rohan men who died? dumb mistake

Smodden
Could be a mistake. But I don't think so.smile

No doubt the ocrs were given instructions before going into battle. They were also probably told who the leaders are. -Including Aragorn.

Also that was the same orc that wrestled with Aragorn moments before he 'took a little tumble' off the cliff. When he saw the elf and dwarf looking for Aragorn, he put two and two together and knew who they were.

Mandos
Everybody knows that Aragorn took a tumble off the cliff to escape battle, as told by Theoden in his journal (tx ladygrim). When he fought, he must have said to the orc: This is not where Aragorn, king of Gondor, should be. I should be watching this war scene on television eating chettos on my big comfy royal couch.

BartmanX
He knew because Legolas asked him to tell him what happened. And the orc knew who he was talking about.! DUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! wacko

Smodden
Originally posted by Mandos
Everybody knows that Aragorn took a tumble off the cliff to escape battle, as told by Theoden in his journal (tx ladygrim). When he fought, he must have said to the orc: This is not where Aragorn, king of Gondor, should be. I should be watching this war scene on television eating chettos on my big comfy royal couch.

cheettos sick

rohan524
Even bigger mistake in the film was when Pippin didn't have his hands tied when he thought the horse would trample him (the night the Rohirrim attacked the Uruks) and then after that he untied himself using a piece of axe shrapnel or something...

fini
BECAUSE LOTR is full of mistakes cause it was made by a bunch of wankers. DUHHHHHHHH!!!!!

hehehehe

Discos
^^ how on earth can you say that, fool stick out tongue

meh, as my man smodden said he simply was looking for him.

My theory is that the orc knew no one but aragorn (alive or dead) was missing from the battle scene after the battle......so that means legolas was looking for the only person missing (which was aragorn).

Discos - LOOOOVING the sig fee

Smodden
^agrees, with the tulkas-follower.

Discos
yes Tulkas!!

ach I better not go off-topic on my first day back (dont want banned again wink )

well thats the mistake solved, any other newbie mistakes?

fini
oo oo oo , i have one

Discos
^^ lol,

well as any hollywood movie being turned from a book/comic book, there will always be mistakes from the original we all love and cherish.

LOTR has many in-accurate mistakes but I tend to ignore them.

It does tick me off about huge in-accuracys in the movies compared to the book, such as different plots and different characters saying other characters lines - such things as Sam,Gollum & Frodo going to Osgiliath in TTT, I mean what was that about?

Discos - is speaking, speaking......and spoked!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.