Who the **** Leaves a Thumbtack on the Floor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
When I woke up this morning I stepped on a ****in thumbtack! mad What ******* leaves a thumbtack on the floor! mad

syko freak
oh that sucks

nutella-spatz
could've been me confused i'm really messy embarrasment

but in this case i consider myself innocent innocent

nutella-spatz
though i try to keep the thumbtacks away from the floor as i always run around barefoot! happy

neowizard2005
sorry i broke into your house last night stole your shit and on the way out i ripped the screen so i used the tacks to tack up your screen sorry must have dropped some on your floor

Tex
Originally posted by SlipknoT
When I woke up this morning I stepped on a ****in thumbtack! mad What ******* leaves a thumbtack on the floor! mad

Now you need a tetnus shot or you'll get lockjaw and die. icecream

Jackie Malfoy
shifty

nutella-spatz
nono

it'S really not nice of you to drop sharp objects when you are robbing someone! shame on you!

crazy_c
As you do.

Try findig a nail in the lining of your slipper!

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by Tex
Now you need a tetnus shot or you'll get lockjaw and die. icecream

happy

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Tex
Now you need a tetnus shot or you'll get lockjaw and die. icecream Well isnt that a kick in the teeth smile

Loving_Daniel11

I would. Mostly to get back at someone. We threatened to do it at school to a teacher.

nutella-spatz
Well isnt that a kick in the teeth smile

better than a knife in the side of your mouth! happy

(just saw hostage)

SlipknoT
Originally posted by neowizard2005
sorry i broke into your house last night stole your shit and on the way out i ripped the screen so i used the tacks to tack up your screen sorry must have dropped some on your floor Be more careful next time you break into my house please smile

crazy_c
or a stair rail up yer arse

shellie
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
I would. Mostly to get back at someone. We threatened to do it at school to a teacher. doesnt your teacher wear shoes? confused

SlipknoT
I would. Mostly to get back at someone. We threatened to do it at school to a teacher. Thats reminds me of the time Sophmore year my Math Teacher was a reall ass and I was failing his class and one day after class I said if you dont stop this shit if I ever see you outside of school its go time laughing out loud I got C's from there on out

Kharhmah
I stood on a big piece of glass once and it went straight into my heel, and then it started pouring with blood, it was all over my hands.

It was so cool.

nutella-spatz
Thats reminds me of the time Sophmore year my Math Teacher was a reall ass and I was failing his class and one day after class I said if you dont stop this shit if I ever see you outside of school its go time laughing out loud I got C's from there on out

nothing more powerful than the force of fear! happy no expression stick out tongue

Drumdude1167
you were supposed to fall and pop your eye on the thumbtack.. im going to have to fire that hitman

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
you were supposed to fall and pop your eye on the thumbtack.. im going to have to fire that hitman You wanted me dead, so you go a hitman to place a thubtack on my floor? no expression

Loving_Daniel11
Originally posted by shellie
doesnt your teacher wear shoes? confused

We were going to put it in his chair.

shellie
We were going to put it in his chair. ohhhh oh ok happy i see now.

SlipknoT
We were going to put it in his chair. What did he say?

Powerful_Dragon
Sorry for asking but what is Thumbtack?

Kharhmah
Is this what you did Slip? hysterical

http://www.topaz47.freeserve.co.uk/dpin.jpg

Loving_Daniel11
He didnt say anything. Some eighth graders got back at a really retarded teacher by doing mean stuff Id never think of doing. I know everyone, including I, didnt like her but it was still mean. They put like..staples and spit wads in her coffee and she had to have some kind of surgery to get it out.
Other than that No we didnt do the thumb tack thing to the teacher we had in mind considering he farted all the time, n might of synged our hand off or something.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Is this what you did Slip? hysterical

http://www.topaz47.freeserve.co.uk/dpin.jpg yup

Shadow Dragon
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/hysterical2.gif

Loving_Daniel11
That looks like it hurts

R0B
Thumbtacks are cool

SlipknoT
Not in your feet

ladygrim
sick ... ouch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.