Today kicks ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Its Just one of those days were I feel good big grin So I decided to make a thread about it no expression

Raz
What is this? A blog?

Jackie Malfoy
Glad that you had a good day!JMd038

crazy_c
I like days that are good, they're soooooo much better than days that suck. They suck miffed

Jackie Malfoy
Homework sucks! mad

syko freak
^i totally and absolutely agree

crazy_c
No, you suck!! Willies! jk

Yes homework does indeed suck. That's why i have a window in my bedroom. shifty

Jackie Malfoy
I got too much today.I am doing it tonight and tomorrow during study hall.JM

crazy_c
You're in school!! Haha poor shmo. I got a week and a half off for easter big grin

SlipknoT
School blows

Jackie Malfoy
You lucky duck!When do you go back?I just got off Holy Thursday and Good friday and then saturday and sunday.JMblowup

chelsea17
we had no homework today big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by crazy_c
No, you suck!! Willies! jk

Yes homework does indeed suck. That's why i have a window in my bedroom. shifty

Now I could through that window to see you at night!JM evil face

SlipknoT
I have the whole week off

crazy_c
Ooh do! And bring food! I'm hungry. blink

Jackie Malfoy
You want me to go through your window too clovie?Ok if that is what you want!JMshifty

crazy_c
Clovie's here? blink

Jackie Malfoy
She was just a second ago.See you later.JM

crazy_c
slater

Maya Zurak
Yay! today was a good day! big grin

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, today is a good day for me to. I basically have not done anything at work since two of our reporters are on vacation. So, basically I hang out here and wait for an assignment, but if I'm low pro enough, they don't notice I'm here, and they don't look for stuff for me to do. smile

SlipknoT
Nice

-Funky Punk-
i have been bored all day cuz i m on spring break and today all my friends were outta towm or busy so i was ont the computer today

Clovie
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
You want me to go through your window too clovie?Ok if that is what you want!JMshifty you're scaring me sometimes jackie cry

Originally posted by crazy_c
Clovie's here? blink no blink

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
She was just a second ago.See you later.JM i was? blink

SlipknoT
umm.....

AnImE_ChAoS
i've had a good day so-far i guess blink i got the next 2 weeks off though so i get that long of good days roll eyes (sarcastic) though it's been boring its still good!!!! shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.