Jar-Jar Binks in Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

macgeek2005
There isn't going to be Jar-Jar in Episode III is there?

This is what should happen to him.

He's ducking under cover from laser bolts (yes I know jar-jar isn't smart enough to do that, but who cares), and when the firing lessens he pops his head up over the wall he was hiding behind, and an airspeeder comes by at full speed and lops it off. YEAH!!!

or...

Meesa No Lika thees ani. Yousa all dark. *lop*

Darth Jello
i think he's gonna be at padme's funeral, but that's about it.

BAILY
Jar Jar is also at the Senatorial meeting after Palpy is rescued at the beginning of the movie

Sadako of Girth
Binks.... sick

bill9d9
Try the "search" button.

Uber_God
binks wont die
we hear his goofy ass voice at the end of ep6 on the dvd version

Lord Banshee
sad argh... I had hoped Grievous found out about jar jar fighting the trade federation in ep I and hunted him down. happy

Imaginary
eek! *hunts Jar Jar*

Crazy88No.1
Jar Jar rocks!! *In a sarcastic tone* I hope he gets slaughtered by Anakin or someone big grin

Darth Jello
here's something to think about (though I and many of you don't want to), somebody at ILM (and I don't remember who) said that those of us who hate Jar Jar will probably hate Grievous. So far I love him based on the cartoon, but I hope he doesn't just look shitty in the movie.

Uber_God
so gg will be walking around like a goober speaking sh*t all the time?

Darth Jello
well, he might be hacking and weezing like a geriatric asthmatic and sounding like a "frustrated drill seargant". Unlike the creepy ****er we saw in the cartoons

Uber_God
i havnt seen the cartoons

Darth Jello
Grievous in the cartoons reminds me of the novel Dracula

DenKi
YOU SA THINKING PEOPLE GONNA DIE ANNNI?

maboy
can you believe that Jar Jar is the true responsible for the whole mess in EPIII, if he hadnt suggested that palpatine obtained emergency powers to create the clone army, there wouldnt be any jedi killed all over the galaxy by clone troopers, there should be more debate in the senate instead of overruling of the chancellor, and so on and so on. So, my hope is lets behead jar jar along with dooku

DenKi
yeah thats true

Lord Banshee
Yes but you can view it on a different way. If it wasnt for Jar jar we had never seen the duel Anakin-Obi wan and we hadn't seen Sidious in combat. The clone wars werent even started. So we can thank Jar jar because without him we wouldnt have got episode III cool

DenKi
There wouldnt even be Episode 4,5 and 6 if it wasnt for him

Malic Clanorian
so lets all join hands and thank jar jar for ****ing things up smile and causing chaos in the galaxy smile

NoMeN
jar jar is the worst sw character EVAR!!!!!!!

DenKi
ME SA THINKING ABOUT THIS ONE

Snakebyte

Alliance
IF THEY SCREW UP GRIEVOUS LIKE THEY DID JAR JAR.... no miffed mad

hunchy
Jar Jar has one bit of dialouge, and then is only seen in the background shortly here and there...and no, he doesn't die.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Binks.... sick

Yeah, I hate that little bastard!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.