Anybody seen Jar-Jar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Caveman
I find it funny that throughout the threads I've read on several boards, no-one seems too concerned about where Jar-Jar fits into all of this.

Not to say I miss him, but just that I figure SOMEONE would at least post on if he lives or dies, or if he's even in the story at all........

Just a thought.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sith Master X
Are you trying to ask whether or not he lives or dies in Episode 3? erm Sorry.

macgeek2005
hey, i just started a topic called "Jar-Jar Binks in Episode III"? exactly 3 minutes BEFORE this topic was created.

JKozzy
Hey, I made one a month or so ago.

macgeek2005
haha. i have to say this is funny. see "Jar-Jar Binks in Episode III?" For some funny stuff I posted about how Jar-Jar should die.

Darth Plagueis
All of you should be shot.

Sith Master X
Meaning....?

Darth Plagueis
Agh!! Flame off, I was just kidding!!!!
I actually read in another thread that somehow Jar-Jar gets transported to Alderaan at the end of the movie. Don't know if I believe it, but if so, I hope he stays there for 20 years and gets blowed up real good!

Sith Master X
Really? I hope it's true, because it'd be awesome knowing that he gets blasted apart 20 something years later. big grin

PVS
please, not another jarjar thread.
let us just be thankful that GL regained some of his sanity after
making ep1 and decided to make his role minimal in 2 & 3.

Darth Plagueis
Ya know, this reminds me of a conversation I had in queegs bar the other night: "What if Wookies and Gungans mated?"

Maybe I should start a thread....................................

Captain Caveman
WOW!
laughing

Didn't think this would cause such a reaction!

bill9d9
Uh...perhaps this thread should be merged?

Mist
that thing with alderaan was on supershadowlaughing

bastard.

PVS
naaaaaa

KILL IT!!!!

stick out tongue

smoker4
I find this thread disturbing

NoFate007
I'd like to see Jar Jar as a dignified person. Screw the odd-talk he has. I think we need to see him do something useful, not just running about saying meesa and looky-looky.

GCG
To find out more about Jar Jar , please go to www.sequentialpictures.com

Darth Plagueis
Gah, I don't soil myself with SS shit I heard it here within thelast hour or so...in the finished shots thread...

Mist
i hope hes in the senate when yoda and sidious get it on....and gets squashed by a pod.

Darth Plagueis
"Youssa thinkin meesa gonna*SQUISH*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.