Want a free Sony PSP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BmoreCity
spam removed

Mist
how about you get a free psp and give it to me and save me the hassle?

justjakk
that does sound better than worrying about how to cancel

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BmoreCity
There is a site giving away free sony PSPs to anyone who can sign up and complete one offer and refer 5 friends to do the same. Click the link in my signature to get to the site.

If your thinking this has to be scam, your wrong. The company gets paid by other companies like blockbuster, master card, and ebay to get them customers. the money they receive is enough for them to send u a PSP free of charge. big grin

All the free trial offers U sign up for can be canceled at anytime.
what my friend did was sign up for free computer training CD from Video Professor and when he got credit for signing up he canceled the service and he got a free cd to keep. big grin

If u have any question feel free to ask.
i will post the link that shows that this offer is legit
once I find out where I put it.

No, because they'll want my inoformation and then they'll put me on some list and though I may get a free whatever, I'll probably end up getting spam, free magazines that I'll end up having to pay for, and a lawsuit filed agianst me for indecent exposure. Oh my god, Johny Cochrane died! blink

Spooony
if you beleive it ain't a con then go for it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.