Dante vs Prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
Who woul win.I say Prince cuzz he can simply stop time and do major damage...
Who u think would win?

Smasandian
You mean the singer. I thought he's name was a crazy symbol.
He would win because he beat Charlie Murphy at basketball in a blouse and then dissed him by offering him pancakes.

ChickinMeat
prince has major acrobatic skills, and of course the ability to control time.

the ball is in his side of the court for the entire match i feel!

but then im probably biased as i dont really like dante as a character

Ketchuptome
But Dante has a chance cuzz if he takes the dagger of time outta his hand Prince is a sittin duck.Plus Dante has Sparda and those guns.Not countin he is more acrobatic than Prince.In Devil May cry 3 his slides on demons shootin enemies jumpin of and do some down ward chop with his sword.

AdventChild
I agree...Dante whips prince...

Ketchuptome
Maybe!!!
Hmmmm.

Ketchuptome
I was just playin' DMC 2..He is slower than Prince.Prince does have a chance

leonheartmm
no way, plus DANTE CAN STOP TIME TOO, u have to get the bangle of time for this in the first game, in the second game, u have to get the chronnon heart to be able to stop time and in devil may cry 3, dante gets a special stile of play where he can easily cause time rifts and stop or slow down time.

bushidorodent
WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT DANTE WOULD KICK THAT LOSERS ASS EVEN WITH OUT HIS DEVIL TRIGGER OR HIS WEAPONS CUZ IN DMC 3 IN ONE OF HIS MOVIES A BUNCH OF DEMONS STAB HIM WITH BLADES AND THIS DUDE PULLS THE BLADES OUT OF HIM SELF AND KILLS THEM WITH THE SAME BLADES AND THAN HE WALKS AWAY LIKE IT WAS A PAPER CUT NO HANDS DOWN DANTE IS THE MAN AND THAT IS THE FINAL WORD

Ketchuptome
I saw that scene 2.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by bushidorodent
WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT DANTE WOULD KICK THAT LOSERS ASS EVEN WITH OUT HIS DEVIL TRIGGER OR HIS WEAPONS CUZ IN DMC 3 IN ONE OF HIS MOVIES A BUNCH OF DEMONS STAB HIM WITH BLADES AND THIS DUDE PULLS THE BLADES OUT OF HIM SELF AND KILLS THEM WITH THE SAME BLADES AND THAN HE WALKS AWAY LIKE IT WAS A PAPER CUT NO HANDS DOWN DANTE IS THE MAN AND THAT IS THE FINAL WORD

Okee Dokee Psycho... roll eyes (sarcastic)

bushidorodent
AND IM PROUD OF IT MR SNAKE EYES AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Ketchuptome
Oooooo!!!!!

bushidorodent
this is hpw it guna go down dante will meet up with prince kick his ass and the go home and have a donut with his good friend vash the stampede laughing laughing laughing laughing

Ketchuptome
LOL

dave123
bushidorodent calm down.... no need to swear or use caps no

Ketchuptome
Dante will use his vendetta sword n chop Prince up

Dark Mousy
Dante will own Prince!

I just got DMC 3, And on the level witht the icedog, but man, if Dante uses his Trickster style, he moves so fast and acrobaticly, that Prince wouldn't even know what hit him.

SaTsuJiN
Theoretically, with the whole time reversal thing.. prince can just keep rewinding til dante screws up (which is bound to happen if you gotta do the same thing over 50 times or more).

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
Dante will own Prince!

I just got DMC 3, And on the level witht the icedog, but man, if Dante uses his Trickster style, he moves so fast and acrobaticly, that Prince wouldn't even know what hit him.

yeah, and wit Gunster he gatted demons every where

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Theoretically, with the whole time reversal thing.. prince can just keep rewinding til dante screws up (which is bound to happen if you gotta do the same thing over 50 times or more).

Prince doesnt have enough sand 2 do that.
Although Prince is pretty speedy(he runs away from that demon thing in the beginning cut-scene) but Dante still kill him though

Ketchuptome
Oh and Dante can stoop time wit Chrono Heart in DMC2

Ketchuptome
Over a long peroid of time i thought about this battle..I say Dante will win. Since both are very fast and athletic and have great strenght Dante will still win. He'll win cuzz Prince is all human and i doudt his swords will hurt Dante since in DMC3 he gets stab by Grimm Reaper wannbes and acts like it was nutin. Dante could also stop and slow down time just like Prince. And Dante's Devil Trigger mode would KILL Prince even if he uses the dagger wisely. Dante wins hands down big grin

NinjaJJ
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
Dante will own Prince!

I agree

Ketchuptome
Dont 4get gunster now

dante2
dante dante dante

Ketchuptome
yes

FortressXRuler
Dante using Devil Trigger and The Prince using Dark Prince and the Sands. A Tie

Violent2Dope
Goddamnit FXR...this thread is over 2 years old!

Xenogears
V2D, FINISH HIM!

Violent2Dope
*sticks arms through FXR's chest, crosses arms on his back, grabs both shoulders, rips him apart in one movement of my arms.*

Who else?
Originally posted by Smasandian
You mean the singer. I thought he's name was a crazy symbol.
He would win because he beat Charlie Murphy at basketball in a blouse and then dissed him by offering him pancakes. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

FortressXRuler
Dare u violently kill me like that V2D. I am a Junior member, so dont get MK on me!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Seriously, stop reviving threads.

Burning thought
kain appears and owns em both in a heartbeat

FortressXRuler
Alright!!!!!

grey fox
Dante stomps The Prince easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.