If you want to see me in a movie, rent 'In Quiet Night'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
I was the Key Production Assistant on the making of this film. I basically did a little bit of everything. There is a scene where Julian McMahon, the guy who is Christian in Nip\Tuck, is driving a Sheriff's vehicle. Since they needed a wide shot of him turning the truck down a dirt trail, they had me double for him since we had the same body structure and features. All I can say is that guy was super cool to work with in my moment of fame and glory.

Okay, I'll feck off now. embarrasment

Tex
Sorry Charlie no sale. icecream

SlipknoT
Nice did it ever hit theaters?

The Tired Hiker
Okay. But it is true, for the record. Yes, I can actually say I doubled for Julian McMahon. When I would drive him to the airport, he would make me sit in the passenger seat so he could drive and I could sleep since I worked longer hours that most people on the film. Then, he'd pass up all the traffic on highway 68 and pull up right next to the first car at the red light. He'd then cut the person off when the light turned green and yell out the window, 'Diplomatic immunity!' I swear the guy was hilarious. Then I'd have to drive the car back to the set. erm

SlipknoT
man your life kicks ass

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Nice did it ever hit theaters?

It did overseas, I heard. You can rent it at most Hollywood videos or Blockbuster stores. It stars Lucas Haas as well as some other familiar faces such as Joe Spano from Apollo 13, and the guy who dies in the elevator in the beginning of 'Speed'. My name is in the credits as Key Set PA.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
man your life kicks ass

I have my moments. erm

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I have my moments. erm ALot of them yes

Tex
We've met the man who met Julian McMahon.

We can die like Johnny C now. icecream

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I actaully partied at his house on July 4th of 1997. He had a sweet pad up in the Hollywood hills. You could see the 'W' on the Hollywood sign from his bathroom toilet. He made sure to show us that on the tour. That guy is awesome. I felt priviledged to be a guest in his home. smile

SlipknoT
Are you still friends with him?

The Tired Hiker
No, we were simply work pals at the time. I went back to school as his career took off. He said to call him if I was ever in town, but he might have just been being nice, I don't know. All I know is that he was the coolest guy.

SlipknoT
Go back and chill with him

The Tired Hiker
Dude, if I called him now, he'd be like "oh yeah, i kind of remember you." Then he'd probably think I was psycho for contacting him out of the blue, plus I'm sure he wants to forget about that movie since it sorta bombed. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.