most powerful teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
what team would be the most powerful with out any super powerful being like onslaght or apoc

countryfan2004
Marvel Girl
Iceman
Storm
Phoenix
Wolverine
Polaris
Shadowcat isn't powerful like an outward power, but she sure would be a dang good teammate, and I don't think she's been written well in the past few years. I like the old Kitty.
And for strength and another guy let's go for Colossus

I liek a lto of other characters, but I think they're pretty darn powerful

ScarletSpider
I agree with most of the above team, except for Wolverine, he's not all that powerful, he's just a whore. Nor would I include Kitty. I think she's a valuable asset to a team, specifically in stealth and tech knowledge, but she isn't a powerhouse.

People like Sunfire/Sunpyre, Magma, Warpath and X-Man should also be included, I think.

countryfan2004
Yeah, I didn't really want to include Wolverine....I'd replace him with X-Man. I'd also put Magma in there, as well as Psylocke. 3 telepaths...now there's a team! And yes, that's right about Shadowcat. I just can't see a complete team without her, but since we have powerful people I'll take her off.

ScarletSpider
I just modified your list to fit my favorites, and who I thought was the most powerful, it's mostly opinion, so there never will be a true answer.

countryfan2004
Ok....I forgot about M....so here's my list:

Phoenix
Marvel Girl
Psylocke
M
Magneto (if possible)
Polaris
Storm
Iceman
Magma
X-Man to top it all off

I took Colossus off because M is just as strong and invulnerable, plus she has supersenses and what not. Ok so 10 people on a team...even more powerful! haha. sorry i'm taking up so much room here. I'm just haivng a haard time with this, even though it shouldn't be.

hoorayforpeepee
iceman
phoenix IV
the gambit when he beat new sun
whedon colossus (even though warpath could probably kick his ass)
x-man
ummm...i am trying to think of a speedster who was actually on an X-Team and i can't.

pr1983
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
iceman
phoenix IV
the gambit when he beat new sun
whedon colossus (even though warpath could probably kick his ass)
x-man
ummm...i am trying to think of a speedster who was actually on an X-Team and i can't.

northstar... huh

hoorayforpeepee
curses! hidden in plain sight (remember that one x-files episode about hiding in plain sight? it had those giant cockroach things that made me fear almighty insects for about three hours...)

er...yeah. how fast is northstar?

ps: am i the only one who thinks the phantom stranger looks cool as hell?

Metalmanx
Quicksilver is faster if speed and power is what you're going for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.