Hogzilla!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7264865/

That pig is ****ing huge shock

Powerful_Dragon
Only sssssssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiitttttttttt thats some big ass hog!!!!

ragesRemorse
Its to bad they only have a picture of the hog.

WindDancer
Whoah! You can make a ton of sausages, bacon, and pork chops from that Porker! blink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Its to bad they only have a picture of the hog. What do you mean?

neowizard2005
the porkchops from that bitc.....h are really good

ChickinMeat
wow, thats a large pig.

shame they had to shoot it, hunting bastard.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
wow, thats a large pig.

shame they had to shoot it, hunting bastard.

Actually those feral hogs are both quite dangerous and majorly destructive, though some people hunt them they are also shot as pests.

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Actually those feral hogs are both quite dangerous and majorly destructive, though some people hunt them they are also shot as pests.

ahhh right dude, i never realised that.

i suppose its fair enough, as long as they dont waste the remains, i imagine some prime cuts would come of a pig that size!

KharmaDog
A hog that size would taste like garbage, alot of times they're used as dog food or something like that. However there are some unethical people that just leave them to rot or burry them.

WindDancer
Correct if I'm wrong on this one KD. But I've heard that Wild boar has very tasty meat. Maybe this piggy might make awesome Ham Steaks. stick out tongue

FeceMan
This is so last week.

-Funky Punk-
they should like stuff that thing and hang it in a vegatarian only restraunt i dont no y but i bet it would b funny

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by WindDancer
I've heard that Wild boar has very tasty meat.

Wild boar sausages are delishious!

yerssot
the pic is right, but the story about it being taller than the guy is wrong

best site to consult for such things:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/hogzilla.asp

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Its to bad they only have a picture of the hog.

Yea that is it too bad.Too bad fearnix had not seened this hog it could make alot of ham.JM laughing

KharmaDog
Originally posted by WindDancer
Correct if I'm wrong on this one KD. But I've heard that Wild boar has very tasty meat. Maybe this piggy might make awesome Ham Steaks. stick out tongue

You heard right Dancer, wild boar is delicious. This hog is not a wild European boar though (European wild boars were brought to North America a couple of hundred years ago). This is a domestic hog that went feral. Whereas a big old boar can still be tasty (though after a certain age and size they may get a little tough) a feral pig of this size would taste horrible, don't know why it is, but any pig over 400 pounds or so just doesn't taste right.

These big feral pigs are pretty nasty too, they have no fear of man and will chase you up a tree in a moment without warning. They are responsible for the deaths of many dogs and pets, and they are a financial disaster to any farm that they live near.

Powerful_Dragon
That pig looks good to eat!

Powerful_Dragon
Look at it
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050222/050322_hogzilla_vlrg_7a.vlarge.jpg

PVS
mmmmmmmmmm giant bacon droolio
you could have a fintstones size breakfast with that swine laughing out loud

long pig
They found out it was only 8ft instead of 15 or whatever, and its a hybrid of wild pig and domestic pig.
They figure its mother went feral and mated, of course if that happend there are more hogzillas out there, pigs mate like ****ing rabbits, up to 12 in a litter, 3 times a year.

ladygrim
Woooh that is huge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.