Now why would I purposefully buy a can soda and dump out the contents?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Any guesses? shifty

SlipknoT
laughing out loud To protest proposition 34292

The Tired Hiker
Uh uh. shifty

draconigena
Because you found a bug floating in it?

dave123
you dump it into a glass, or onto someone eek!

ChickinMeat
to see if it would erode the surface it came into contact with?

chelsea17
Because you are bad like that wink That's it

Red Superfly
You emptied the can, and instead put petrol and cyanide into it. You'd give this to your best friend, who would sip it, and then you'd laugh at him, telling him he has five minutes to live. You then watch him squirm and dribble. Because he's dribbling the petrol you just gave him, you decide to ignite it and burn his face. As you stand there laughing at him, you pick up the same can and start to beat him with it, sharp ends in the eyes to begin with, working your way down. As he writhes in agony, you hold a powerful maginifying glass up to his neck and watch his spinal chord catch fire, while you spit on him. Then you use it as a satellite antenna on a laser to target orphans and small kittens.

You disgust me. Get out of my sight.

R0B
Because Little Nicky turned it into moose piss?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Red Superfly
You emptied the can, and instead put petrol and cyanide into it. You'd give this to your best friend, who would sip it, and then you'd laugh at him, telling him he has five minutes to live. You then watch him squirm and dribble. Because he's dribbling the petrol you just gave him, you decide to ignite it and burn his face. As you stand there laughing at him, you pick up the same can and start to beat him with it, sharp ends in the eyes to begin with, working your way down. As he writhes in agony, you hold a powerful maginifying glass up to his neck and watch his spinal chord catch fire, while you spit on him. Then you use it as a satellite antenna on a laser to target orphans and small kittens.

You disgust me. Get out of my sight.

Um, no. huh

Shadow Dragon
You pored it into a bottle that had whiskey in it then put it into a cars gas to make it go faster.

Red Superfly
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Um, no. huh

Well that's me all out of ideas.

Let's see, killing, kittens, killing, orphans, killing, friend, eyes, petrol, cyanide. Nope, that's it I'm all out.

R0B
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Well that's me all out of ideas.

Let's see, killing, kittens, killing, orphans, killing, friend, eyes, petrol, cyanide. Nope, that's it I'm all out.

Do you come from a planet called cumbordera?

Red Superfly
Originally posted by R0B
Do you come from a planet called cumbordera?

You've been there before haven't you! eek!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Shadow Dragon
You pored it into a bottle that had whiskey in it then put it into a cars gas to make it go faster.

No, you are all totally wrong! There was no bug in my drink, I didn't pour it into another glass with whisky, I intetionally bought a soda, poured the contents out into a bush, and then I did something with the can.. .. . . shifty

SlipknoT
No, you are all totally wrong! There was no bug in my drink, I didn't pour it into another glass with whisky, I intetionally bought a soda, poured the contents out into a bush, and then I did something with the can.. .. . . shifty Did you make a bowl out of it? smokin'

Alpha Centauri
You idiots.

Because he wanted to drink it. He didn't say WHERE he was dumping the contents. He dumped the contents in his mouth.

GOD!!! IDIOTS!

-AC

Red Superfly
No, you are all totally wrong! There was no bug in my drink, I didn't pour it into another glass with whisky, I intetionally bought a soda, poured the contents out into a bush, and then I did something with the can.. .. . . shifty

Your nether regions must be cut to ribbons!

SlipknoT
No its simple he got a soda opend it emptied it out and poked a small hole in the side like maybe half a CM and used it as a bowl to smoke weed.

ragesRemorse
Any guesses? shifty

Because your truly a spy, and were giving a sign to homebase that the rooster was in the hen house.

dude, how long you been a spy? do you just do contract killing, or do you do some independent? Whats the price run on a killing these days?

Red Superfly
But that's boring. The whole killing-his-friend idea that I had was way more interesting.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SlipknoT
No its simple he got a soda opend it emptied it out and poked a small hole in the side like maybe half a CM and used it as a bowl to smoke weed.

those are some tough times there...pop can bowls mad

Spooony
any thing to do with cannabis?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
those are some tough times there...pop can bowls mad yea they suck but hey they work

The Tired Hiker
Slipknot is right! big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Any guesses? shifty

Because you are you?JM laughing

SlipknoT
big grin knew it

The Tired Hiker
I didn't have my usual conduit. wink

SlipknoT
I didn't have my usual conduit. wink you light up everyday?

ragesRemorse
man, you could have waited to get a hold of some papers.

SlipknoT
yea, any quick check has them

The Tired Hiker
man, you could have waited to get a hold of some papers.

Crap, I even had papers and I forgot. erm

SlipknoT
Crap, I even had papers and I forgot. erm Well how much do you have?

ragesRemorse
Crap, I even had papers and I forgot. erm

I hate that. i'll finally get some, lose them, buy some more, and find them

SlipknoT
I hate that. i'll finally get some, lose them, buy some more, and find them I usually just smoke froma bowl. I cant Roll for shit.

ragesRemorse
I used to never roll anything up. Usually only used bongs and my little bowl and dugout. Rolling one up is just a better feeling, and seems to be more convenient to me. Unless I'm at a party, then i got to break out the yoda hookah.

LanİeWindu™
I quit smoking weed...random drug tests at work suck.

SlipknoT

SlipknoT
I used to never roll anything up. Usually only used bongs and my little bowl and dugout. Rolling one up is just a better feeling, and seems to be more convenient to me. Unless I'm at a party, then i got to break out the yoda hookah. How much do you pay for a G

ragesRemorse
a G?

SlipknoT
Gram

ragesRemorse
five dollars for shwagg and upwards for better bud. why, how much do you pay?

SlipknoT
five dollars for shwagg and upwards for better bud. why, how much do you pay? About the same, anywhere from $5-$20

ragesRemorse
i just came across 42 grams of Jamaican red hair for $250. infact, i need to tend to somthing

SlipknoT
i just came across 42 grams of Jamaican red hair for $250. infact, i need to tend to somthing Wow, thats a really nice deal

Raven Guardia
faint TH you shock me faint

silver_tears
is it for a bong? droolio

SlipknoT
Originally posted by silver_tears
is it for a bong? droolio no expression A soda can bong would be shitty

Raven Guardia
no expression A soda can bong would be shitty

laughing

LanİeWindu™
Shit that blows, do they use piss testing?

Piss, hair and spit...it's completely random.

SlipknoT

LanİeWindu™
I know!

It's been 6 months without a hit for me.

SlipknoT
That blows

silver_tears
A soda can bong is actually really smart yes

R0B
Drugs are bad mkay

silver_tears
you tell em robula yes

R0B
Yeah who wants to take chemical substances that will just kill you? geek

silver_tears
Not I geek

R0B
Yeah we will be healthy while the others in this thread will be talking out of a damn robot thingie they put on your throat that you have to talk out of as a result of smoking disgust

silver_tears
Sweeeeeeeeet smokin'

Anyways robula, I'm going to beddy, stay cool biznatch mwah1

R0B
No Im to dorky to be cool geek Goodnight in Canada which is 12:46 AM right now. Night Irene

SlipknoT
Originally posted by R0B
Yeah who wants to take chemical substances that will just kill you? geek There is no possible way for weed to kill you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.