Your weakest school subject??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endenkton
Mine was probably math.I wasn't BAD at it but I wasn't great either.

More letters than numbers in math these days.

What was your weakest school subject???

Velcro_Boy
Math

SlipknoT
Math

Spooony
Spanish

Endenkton
Did anyone have a really crappy teacher for math or did you just suck at it???

SlipknoT
I just suck at it.

Red Superfly
I always wonderred why I'd EVER need algebra. You don't think you'll ever need it, but it's more necessary than ever before with computers. Algebra forms a huge basis of computer programming. Every form of math is used in computer programming, especially 3D programming for games. Trigonometry is amazingly practical. I never knew how useful it really was, I thought it was a load of crap.

Even quadratic equations are useful.

Jackie Malfoy
Math!I hate it.All that numbers make me sick to my stomach.JM sick laughing

Shadow Dragon
English. Math is easy to me.

Lana
Math...trig in particular. My teacher couldn't teach worth shit. I sucked at statistics, too...did pretty good in calculus, though.

Raven Guardia
I suck big time at stupid Math sick its blicky....to many numbers and theories and junk sad

SnakeEyes
Math

moises
Math! too many numbers.lol

-Funky Punk-
math i m not good at it and the teacher hates me so that probably wont help my grade i gotta get it up

LLG
Math. I always get B's most of the time on my report card. Once in a while I get A's, but rarely.

RaventheOnly
So far i use to like math until i got jerks for proffessors mad who all think memorizing numbers constitutes math mad

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
So far i use to like math until i got jerks for proffessors mad who all think memorizing numbers constitutes math mad

Thats crazy mad......what idiots do schools hire these days mad

Mist
Originally posted by Lana
Math...trig in particular. My teacher couldn't teach worth shit. I sucked at statistics, too...did pretty good in calculus, though.

my gosh, same as me.

we didnt even have a test for statistics, we had to cover 2 chapters (like 150pages worth) in 3 weeks for the exam.

LanİeWindu™
I sucked at History...way too boring.

Match was a piece of cake for me. I was in an advanced math class with Juniors and Seniors when I was a Freshman.

BackFire
Math, History, Spanish, Science, PE, lunch....that's about all of them.

Mist
laughing, i failed lunch

Echuu
math is evil

Powerful_Dragon
French

Heather 29
Mine was Math as well, I wasn't very good at it. I had a good teacher in Hig School that helped me out alot with it. we used Calculator's sometimes. and sometimes we did not use them at all. I have never had algebra, trig, geometry at all. I just had addition, subtraction, multiplication some fractions, division yuck.

ChickinMeat
maths, i was in set 3 of 4, and was at the bottom of that class, i sucked at it so hard.

ironically, i spent 90% of my time during GCSE's revising for maths, and neglected other subjects like electronics, i crashed and burned in my maths exam but got the greatest mark i ever got through school in electronics.

odd.

Imperial_Samura
My weakest subject would be math. Although I wasn't actually that bad at it, I really disliked it (although we had a Kenyan maths teacher who would sing to us and tell us traditional African tales when we finished our work). Give me the humanities any day. Ah History, English, Legal and French, those were the classes I loved.

it dow sleep
my weakiest sudject english its crap

it dow sleep
mistr is that a pic of genral grevus

Ignite
math...it was horrible..

it dow sleep
i c we have a lord of starwars fans
my mate would like this

Tilien
Maths... with French coming a v.close 2nd lol

it dow sleep
man todays slow

it dow sleep
mist do u watch clone wars on tonarmi

crazy_c
Originally posted by LLG
Math. I always get B's most of the time on my report card. Once in a while I get A's, but rarely.

Is that a bad thing?????? confused

Maths and science are my weak subjects. I barely passed them for my mocks. I'm screwed.

it dow sleep
dude who now realy cares about thisa thread

it dow sleep
man i,m bored
is big red d still on

it dow sleep
wot can we do i still hate u i'm joking yes i'm joking

it dow sleep
i'm makin my own lil song if u wont to help pm me some words i could use the song will be about this web site

syko freak
i dnt no y evry 1 flunk math. cos im quite good @ it. smart whistle lol. it probably cos i suck @ evrything else n math is the only thing im a lil bit beter @ geek

syko freak
i hate science mad mad

ladygrim
biology sad

Clovie
chemistry crymad

IceWithin
Literature, I was really good at everything else,oh wait not I also don't do very well in geography I don't mean to brag, but I really was stick out tongue
but my strongest school subject was languages, I am soo so good at them..

Endenkton
*EDIT*

Endenkton
Yay math is the most hated subject cool

DEFCON One
probably math. i am currently in trig and almost failing

Imaginary
My worst is probably Science... I'm good at history.

ericadurancefan
i totally sucked at math and history,i think before i dropped out for the final time i had two math classes a day it sucked big time

leebrielle
mine was english my favorite quote is ( hooked on phonics worked for me

Cid
Maths and or Graphics

BlackC@t
Japanese, I hate it!

Filth
Mine was.......... School laughing

SlipknoT
Same here, theres nothing Im absolutely stellar at. Drawing maybe

Filth
I hated school, glad im out of there now

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Filth
I hated school, glad im out of there now Lucky, I have another year to go sad You in college?

Filth
Yeah, that sucks tho sad

SlipknoT
Drop out? Move here and live in my Basement? eek!

Filth
REALLY eek!

SlipknoT
Sure dude eek!

ashtonsNO1fan
I hated school, glad im out of there now

me too but i'm so bored i wish i was back but if i was i wish i wasnt lol. i hated p.e in my last school when we had to play football with the guys.

Filth
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Sure dude eek!

Wow i can live in slips bastment cool eek! is it dark and cold?

SlipknoT
Wow i can live in slips bastment cool eek! is it dark and cold? Very, its like a crypt. And lots of spiders and bats, You'll feel just at home happy

Jedi Priestess
MATH weep weep

Filth
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Very, its like a crypt. And lots of spiders and bats, You'll feel just at home happy

Wow its sound like my current lair.

SlipknoT
Wow its sound like my current lair. Oh and theres a huge ass snake lose in there too smile

Filth
Good thing i dont fear serpents

SlipknoT
Yea i like them, Feeding time would be at apoximatly 4am

Filth
You feed the serpent? is it one of your minions? or did it crawl in there?

SlipknoT
Yea hes a pet.

Filth
I see. I a guess you feed it smaller animals and watch them die?

SlipknoT
I see. I a guess you feed it smaller animals and watch them die? laughing out loud Funny you bring that up, Last week it was time to feed them and all the store had were large rats, and my Ball Python is used to eating large MICE, so i went ahead and fed him the Rat, 5 minutes later he grabs it but only crushed the lower region of it, and probably broke the legs and tail bones. So the rat is sitting there squealing and clawing at the snake, and the thing is Litterally spraying blood, so I went and grabed a chop stick and had to hold its head down and snap its neck or else it would have torn up my snake so right after I did that the snake threw another coil around the thing when it died and the left eyeball popped out. It was a bloody mess in there. I kind of felt bad afterwards It died a more horrific death than the others confused

Filth
I would love to have a serpent, but myperants fear them.

SlipknoT
I would love to have a serpent, but myperants fear them. Mine did to, but I just kept getting more untill they learned to live with it, do they have snakes in pet stores in the UK?

Filth
No, you usually have to order them but some do, just not where i live.

SlipknoT
Oh, that blows.

BasketCase
My weakest subject in school would have to be Chemistry.

Miss_Faye
Math...it suxs

Maya Zurak
Chemistry mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.