WWE should get it's own forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Anybody else think this? It's not really a sport and shouldn't just go to the TV section. There is so many sub topics that seem to pop up as well with topics about individual wrestlers like Hulk and Taker recently. I'm sure the wrestling fans would love to have it in its own section plus other sports fans would be happy to see the wrestling clutter out of the sports section.

yerssot
if you have any questions about forums and such, please post in the N&A section.

Raz
I think Sports would be appropriate.

yerssot
there ya go messed
perhaps ask again in a month wink

burlyman
James Bond should get it's own forum, because it's so popular all the threads are clogging up Movie Discussion.

yerssot
erm, burly... there is a JB forum... that or use the sarcasm tags

Fitch
hmm...shifty

yerssot
come on over fitch, you know you like bond shifty

Storm
laughing

burlyman
Yerss are you sure blink

yerssot
everyone wuvs bond

JKozzy
I like Bond. stick out tongue

yerssot
one of the many wink

04wayne
In response to Myth Hulk Hogan and Undertaker both deserve as many threads as they like!!

IceWithin
whats WWE?

WindDancer
World Wrestling Entertainment or as I called World Worst Entertainment. thumb down

T.M
i agree it should have its own forums i was just looking in the sports forum and there is like 5 or 6 threads about wrestling.

and it aint even a sport IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.