Questiooooon!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Okay, so theres this TOTALLY homophobic kid at my school that like freaks out if a guy pats him on the back. So theres also this gay kid at my school that is like a good friend of mine, and we were discussing the whole gay/straight thing and it occured to me, is there such thing as Hetrophobia? blink

sorry if it's a stupid question embarrasment

R0B
Sure why not. They might be afraid that someone will make them look like the majority of the choice of sexual preferences

dark1365
Gays afraid of non gays?
It's possible...but I've never heard of any cases.

What kinda question was that?!

Ronny
iunno, i just needed someones elses opinion embarrasment

Matthew, my friend i was talking about, said the thought of two people of two differnt genders having sex seems really disgusting to him

R0B
Wtf, wow he sounds weird blink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ronny
Matthew, my friend i was talking about, said the thought of two people of two differnt genders having sex seems really disgusting to him Thats kinda ****ed up...but hey.....

R0B
How old is your freind?

Ronny
Originally posted by R0B
Wtf, wow he sounds weird blink He's gay stick out tongue he's just not used to hetro-sexuality, girl/guy sex seems just as weird to him as guy/guy sex seems to you

R0B
Heh that sounds like somebody that I would not look foward to meeting stick out tongue But dude that is weird though.

Ronny
Originally posted by R0B
How old is your freind? fifteen

R0B
erm

dark1365
I hate the word "phobia" for some reason, sorry Ronny. Friend said the word "agoraphobia" while we were playing hockey once and I shot the puck at his nuts. I'm just weird sometimes.

Your friend Matthew seems like my friend Matthew, same type of weirdness. Except the Matthew I know isn't gay.

Ronny
Originally posted by R0B
Heh that sounds like somebody that I would not look foward to meeting stick out tongue But dude that is weird though. You think Homosexuality is weird?

R0B
No

dark1365
I think it's abnormal, but not overly weird. confused

R0B
^ same

SlipknoT
Same

Myth
He thinks it is weird? Weird = abnormal so I don't see how he sees it as weird. I understand him not finding it appealing but finding it weird makes no sense. Where the f*ck does he think he came from? A test tube?

dark1365
I think what Rob thought was weird was what Ronny said in her second post.

I'm confusing, aren't I?

R0B
Everything is weird to me. Even the penguins sitting on my computer moniter trying to rap

SlipknoT
Originally posted by R0B
Everything is weird to me. Even the penguins sitting on my computer moniter trying to rap sweet

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by dark1365
I hate the word "phobia" for some reason, sorry Ronny. Friend said the word "agoraphobia" while we were playing hockey once and I shot the puck at his nuts. I'm just weird sometimes.

laughing

I agree with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.