Happy New Year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exa

sauron
yey, well concordantly vis a vi ergo its irrevicable we have a sociable event,

stick out tonguewink sorry, you sounded architecty, and i wanted to help smile

embarrasment yes, i was watching it this morning people lol

Discos
erm, can we start to celebrate now or do we need to like be an elf and stuff

sauron
erm...well i think we have to be elves

but theres nothing we can do about it...so

WHOOOOOT

Exa
nobody needs to be an elf ^^ just wanted to add that stick out tongue ... this is of course using the old Imladris reckoning, the hobbit year started in december... and the Gondor year using Kingreckoning which starts on the day of Saurons fall already had its beginning on the 17th of march or something

sauron
ok *cough*

me: did someone say SPEECH!!!???
audience: NOOOOOO!!!!
me: well, if you really want me too stick out tongue

this is not a time to celebrate the year that is starting, but a time to look back, on the one , that is ending....
lets all look back shall we smile
the highs....
the lows....
the bits where you thought it couldnt get any better, but they did
the bits you thought it couldnt get any worse, but it did

yes, life is split up into two seperate times, the good, and the bad (theres also the ugly...but we wont use that, some people might take offense*

the good- the times you will remember big grin fun, sun stick out tongue sand stick out tongue all of the stuff that makes you happy, but mostly its with, your friends big grin

bad- the times you want to forget but cant sad they really drove you down...but you got through them...because of your friends big grin

saurons meaning of life-friends!

and this last year, when i joined here, i met many new people....from all walks of life.....and you are ALL my friends...and you are all each others friends......when one person went through a bad time, everyone was there for them smile (im looking at you alex smile)

and i just realised im rambling lol-------

Smodden
well yes as a mater of fact if you celabrate the combustual energy of the edisism or time....then (according to the relationship of via caelum et spiritus sactum to the realtionship to the concord grapes...)then yes you all are correct in ur assumtions...

sory wanted to sound smart like exa...embarrasment

sauron
*cough* and sauron *cough*

Exa
@Smodden lol smile smile

btw... you have to give "sanctus" the same ending as "spiritus"... thus either "spiritus sanctus" in nominative or "spiritum sanctum" in accusative... lol stick out tongue forget it big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.