Why must every good day be swiftly followed by a bad one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
Wow, yesterday i had a killer day, then today...BOOM....upside down...

i had a boring tutorial this morning, and i was late for my lecture.

then i thought my workshop started at 3pm.....it didnt
i was an hour late for it.

then i found out i have a Java test tomorrow.

and i have to work tonight.

Imaginary
hug

SlipknoT
Well That ****ing sucks smile

Mist
to put the icing on the cake....i put a star wars ep3 chess set on hold for $99 at a collectable shop...and i just read kmart has it for $53...

Imaginary
cry I hate it when I can't cheer you up.

BlackC@t
I'm sorry.

I can remember my worst day ever.
I had a good day the day before. But the next, every period something ****ed up horribly.

LanİeWindu™
Read my topic Mayhem at the Marina to find out about my shitty ass day yesterday, today was just as bad too.

Mist
tomorrow gets better though...im going shopping for ROTS stuff! wOOt!

Clovie
life is always like that, you should feel happing that you're having those good days in the meantime too.

BlackC@t
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311641& amp;highlight=BlackC%40ts+bad+horrible+and+nasty+d
ay

My bad day I had awhile ago.

SlipknoT
wowzers

BlackC@t
yes

Just thinking about that day gives me the shivers...

LanİeWindu™
I had another bad day at work today.

The wind was acting up again and I was the only person working the Fuel Dock. So I had boats going everywhere. Then I tried to drive a houseboat to the main dock and no one would open up a space for me in between our other houseboats.

I was driving what is called a Grand Sierra, it's a 2 story houseboat in 30 mile per hour winds it's really hard, especially when you only have 5 inches of clearance on either side of the boat you are squeezing into the other boats.

So I slammed into the back of one of our other boats. I got pissed off at everyone on the docks and punched some stuff and hurt my hand really bad.

I have a temper at times.

Mist
where do you work?

LanİeWindu™
Echo Bay Resort on Lake Mead

We rent houseboats. I work at the Fuel Dock, I get to drive boats nearly all day long. happy, but my manager's a b!tch and I'm the only one that ever does any work, so I get pissed.

Polka Dot
Hehe... that sucks a bucket of balls. I guess that's just the way it is? With some people?

BlackC@t
A sailor and a temper, finally a Lance I can get into naughty

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by BlackC@t
A sailor and a temper, finally a Lance I can get into naughty

Rawr!

LanİeWindu™
WAIT A SECOND!

You couldn't get into me before you knew I was a "sailor and had a temper"?

I see how it is..miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.