Destroyer droid vs. an Ewok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jango fatt
Well, what do you think? cool

Uber_God
an ewok would throw a stick into its sheild generator causing an explosion causing it to then explode

then the ewok would explode
then the ewoks stick would explode

then endor explodes

Darth_Nefarus
If it was that one ewok that saved Leia, then I'd say him, he's pretty bad ass. for a midget in a bear suit

jackstain
wicket w. warrick...... just fyi.

Stealth Agent
AN Ewok would tear his ass up in a heartbeat. An Ewok could tear Darth Maul's ass up.

Darth_Janus
I didn't know they were hung that well.

Tormentor_2004
use his easier name, Droideka.

Onslaught2005
Can Droidekas move their blasters up and down? I dont think so. If they cant, the Ewok would exterminate it.

jackstain
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
AN Ewok would tear his ass up in a heartbeat. An Ewok could tear Darth Maul's ass up.

either you dont like darth maul, or ur trying to get on my nerves, in which case i would advise you to go play in traffic....but if you just dont like maul, then ok ur entitled to ur opinion.

Darth_Nefarus
dude, I don't like what they did with Maul, but come on!
No ewok (unless he underwent serious Jedi training) could take Darth Maul out. That's poppy cock!

Darth Mantis
Maul would first choke it to death, slice it in a 1000000 pieces, then pi$$ on the pieces of his foe. smokin'

jackstain
not only would he rip a wizz on the mutilated flesh and fur, but would eat a fluffinutter sammich while doing so.

Darth Mantis
laughing out loud

kid-adi-mundi
maul suks

jackstain
ur clever. just because nobody likes u, and ur foreign, doesnt mean you have to be miserable.

Jedi_KnightAlly
oi! on the internet no-ones foreign lol.

Darth Mantis
rolling on floor laughing

Tondemonai
Quality thread

JKBart
10/10 thread
i hope the op gets unbanned soon

Azronger
Originally posted by Uber_God
an ewok would throw a stick into its sheild generator causing an explosion causing it to then explode

then the ewok would explode
then the ewoks stick would explode

then endor explodes

Dark-Kenshin
The Destroyer droid but with a gesture.

quanchi112
Ewok throws a spear. He wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.