Everyone hates me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
Although I've been banned twice now, I only have one more thing to say: I know that everyone on this forum hates me just because I make annoying stupid pointless threads, but I'm only trying to have a conversation with you lot about Star Wars for god sake.
I mean you all hate me that if Wind dancer or someone had a birthday party, and invited everyone, including me, to the party, you would all kick me out straight away. God, it would even be worse than my own birthday when I actually got beaten up and kicked out my own birthday party for just sitting there enjoying myself.
Forget it, I don't even know why I'm bothering writing anything, I know your just going to give me shit and witty comments, so I'm logging off, GOODBYE!

...but remember... the Force will be with you all always....

Lord Banshee
Ah i feel sorry for you.
Come here give me a hug shifty shifty

awain
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
Ah i feel sorry for you.
Come here give me a hug shifty shifty

mad Get away from me!!!

Imaginary
Awain, you're a pain in the ass...but no one should have to go through that... I'm sorry cry

GCG
who are you ? want to make friends with my lemmings ??

awain
Originally posted by GCG
who are you ? want to make friends with my lemmings ??

Who am I? Who the hell are you... wait a minute, I thought I was going to log out... I changed my mind laughing laughing laughing laughing

GCG
i am ME and you ?

Imaginary
I am a figment of your imagination... ninja

This thread will be closed erm

thejeditraitor
"God, it would even be worse than my own birthday when I actually got beaten up and kicked out my own birthday party for just sitting there enjoying myself."

this and your troubles here say to me that you REALLY need to figure out what's wrong with yourself and fix it. it sounds like you make your own problems not the other way around.

New_Born_Pyro
Blah, blah, blah. And again, another pointless thread is made by awain.

Batman316
Blah, blah, blah. And again, another pointless thread is made by awain.

You know I don't even know who awain is but if this is the quality of his attention seeking posts..... it suck more than TPM.

]
*reads the 'what happens to Sidious' thread...

ok you are an idiot *waves goodbye

Crazy88No.1
Wrong category >_> What is this to do with Star Wars Episode III?!

stefaan
Crazy 88, you post stupid things too. But awain how sad, how sad if you wanne make SW friends go into another thread and see if you can react to thos people. So do that and we love you again (now doesn't that sound nice? too bad it's just an expression)

Uber_God
if you wanna ask some questions my advice is go to queeqs bar
its sort of an all round thread

PVS
i dont hate you awain love

come here and sit on poppa's lap naughty

Uber_God
pvs wats with your avatar?
its weird and looks evil

PVS
its mc pee pants from aqua teen hunger force on adult swim.
he's just a spoof certain of child star thug poser rap stars.

Uber_God
still looks evil

*throws holy water on PVS' avatar*

PVS
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGG!!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!

TheElectricFox
Apparently there is no such thing as a permanent ban.... damn

Uber_God
dont be hateful fox

Lord Banshee
Yeh dont make awain cry geek

Cascador
let's not post here anymore...I don't hate you Awain, I just think you really make pointless threads, and you should have listened in the beginning while you were still new that you have to use the search button before starting a thread, it's nothing personal it's a rule and if you don't keep to the rules you get banned.

TheElectricFox
Wow, newbs telling me to f-off??? no way

Uber_God
'f-off' fox

TheElectricFox
figures you "out of towners"

Long live the United States of Texas

Uber_God
what are you talking about?
'out of towners'

Uber_God
change your listed location fox
its not very nice

TheElectricFox
not from the US.

not to be bashing any country in general....except north korea

Uber_God
well thats a bit racist aint it?

PVS
well..politically prejudice. if he was racist he would bash all koreans

Uber_God
i say it aint fair to judge a person by where they are from

fox what would you say if i was north korean?

Lord Banshee
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
not from the US.

not to be bashing any country in general....except north korea

Omg.. how old are you

Uber_God
if this thread was made by fox who would agree with the title?
i know i would

Lord Banshee
i would too... but he is allowed to have his opinion

peluffo
Actually, Awain is not the only one responsible for pointless thread... Take this thread as example: He just did 2 posts... But the topic has been ruined by offtopics remarks of almost everybody else.
What I mean is that even if Awain make usefull threads, he is usually helped by other members to make them pointless anyway.

PVS
...so if nobody posted...this thread ('everyone hates me')would have had a purpose?

i'm lost wacko

Uber_God
and you contributed smile

peluffo
hey! hit a vein? stick out tongue

Awain: nobody hates you; In fact, there is a lot of people that usually helps you. Don't feel bad... don't you see? you're among equals smokin'

Ushgarak
No self pity threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.