Who is X3's Director Matthew Vaughn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
Now that X-Men film fans know who the director of the third film is going to be: Matthew Vaughn, many may be wondering what kind of film he's likely to make.

pr1983
He directed layer cake, a british movie similar in theme to snatch and lock stock...

I've been watching and rewatching it in the hopes of determining the type of movie he'd make...

I'll post when i get an idea...

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha.

Expect the X-Men to travel in a Jaguar now, not the Blackbird. They'll also be wearing black trenchcoats, speak in horrific accents and shoot people with guns.

-AC

pr1983
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha.

Expect the X-Men to travel in a Jaguar now, not the Blackbird. They'll also be wearing black trenchcoats, speak in horrific accents and shoot people with guns.

-AC

would be an improvement... stick out tongue

Clovie
i liked snatch. confused

pr1983
Originally posted by Clovie
i liked snatch. confused

lock stock and snatch were good movies, lock stock moreso imo... vaughn was on the production staff for both...

lau_timmy
But why him?

pr1983
Originally posted by lau_timmy
But why him? #

Thats who the producers chose... maybe they think he'll bring something new to x-men...

Abbita
Hmm, judging by lock stock, snatch and layer cake, we are going to see a very different x men movie. I think its going to be more...whats the word...gritty maybe?

mr.smiley
well i would like to see x3 with an R rating but it won't happen.
maybe a wolverine solo movie will get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.