What happens to Sidious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
In episode III, what exactly happens to Sidious's face because I've heard when Sidious has a fight with Yoda, he has an accident and melts his face or something. But I don't think that's true because in the full trailer, it shows Sidious, where his face has already melted. But when he shoots lightening at Yoda, looks like he's just entered the temple and said:
"Hello, I am Jedi master Yoda, and I demand to know what is going on here"?
Then Sidious says:
"Take a guess *** wanker"!
He then shoots lightening at Yoda. But it will probably be a bit like what happens to the Joker in Batman when the Joker fell in that acid pool, and his face melted,- something like that will probably happen to Sidious.

Imaginary
...any sympathy I just had for you faded.

awain
Originally posted by Imaginary
...any sympathy I just had for you faded.

Oh for god sake man, I'm only trying to have a conversation with you about Star Wars, and there's no harm having a bit of a joke in it, is there now!

thejeditraitor
post IN A THREAD. stop MAKING THREADS.

did that register?

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS.

my beat is correct...

Uber_God
Originally posted by awain
Oh for god sake man, I'm only trying to have a conversation with you about Star Wars, and there's no harm having a bit of a joke in it, is there now!

if you wanna make a joke go to the humor thread

if you have a question go to the questions thread

EDIT : i just might not say that

Crazy88No.1
This thread is retarded What the f**k?

smoker4
Reported

Red Superfly
Correction:

The Joker didn't fall in acid. Batman deflected the bullet he shot at him and it caught his face, and then he fell into a vat of chemicals which bleached his skin and hair.

He had plastic surgery afterwards but he face was so screwed up that the doctor could only stitch his face up so it looked like that. His blood vessels and what not discoloured his lips so they were a bright red. His face didn't melt. WTF?

Correction 2:

Since when does skin look like that after being scarred? Look at Palpatines face. Where are the scars? Since when does his face look scarred? It's scary how so many people simply do not know how skin works. If he was scarred enough to cause that sort of disfugurring, then obviously there would be some blood. Since when do people not have blood? Since there is no blood, and he has healled up, it's safe to assume he isn't scarred. Full facial scars are usually never symetrical either. Scars don't look like old age. Scars to the face, also don't affact the hands.

Common sense people. He has ALWAYS looked like that. Senator Palpatine is his disguise. Now a theory is that he has lightning deflected back at him and he drops his disguise - that's a better theory. I bet thousands of idiots will interpret that as him getting scarred, even when they see it on the screen. "Ohh he is teh scarred!" No he isn't. I bet people are gonna think his face melted, just like how people think Joker's face melted. It's skin! Skin doesn't just move around or droop. I don't think anyone who has been electrocuted has ever started to look like they have suddenly aged.

What is it with you and acid? Since when would Yoda pick up some acid and throw it at him? Yoda. Isn't. Evil.

awain
Originally posted by Crazy88No.1
This thread is retarded What the f**k?

Actually, the word retard, or retarded means when someone can't talk properly and talk like a big baby, a word to describe this thread would be.... pointless, random, stupid, annoying, worthless or usless.

awain
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Correction:

The Joker didn't fall in acid. Batman deflected the bullet he shot at him and it caught his face, and then he fell into a vat of chemicals which bleached his skin and hair.

He had plastic surgery afterwards but he face was so screwed up that the doctor could only stitch his face up so it looked like that. His blood vessels and what not discoloured his lips so they were a bright red. His face didn't melt. WTF?

Correction 2:

Since when does skin look like that after being scarred? Look at Palpatines face. Where are the scars? Since when does his face look scarred? It's scary how so many people simply do not know how skin works. If he was scarred enough to cause that sort of disfugurring, then obviously there would be some blood. Since when do people not have blood? Since there is no blood, and he has healled up, it's safe to assume he isn't scarred. Full facial scars are usually never symetrical either. Scars don't look like old age. Scars to the face, also don't affact the hands.

Common sense people. He has ALWAYS looked like that. Senator Palpatine is his disguise. Now a theory is that he has lightning deflected back at him and he drops his disguise - that's a better theory. I bet thousands of idiots will interpret that as him getting scarred, even when they see it on the screen. "Ohh he is teh scarred!" No he isn't. I bet people are gonna think his face melted, just like how people think Joker's face melted. It's skin! Skin doesn't just move around or droop. I don't think anyone who has been electrocuted has ever started to look like they have suddenly aged.

What is it with you and acid? Since when would Yoda pick up some acid and throw it at him? Yoda. Isn't. Evil.

confused ............................. could you just repeat everything you just said, and besides I didn't say that Yoda throws acid in Sidious's face, I mean Sidious might fall in something or Yoda might do some thing to him which causes his face to get melted, or scarred or what ever.

PVS
well, the big spoiler is that sidious and palps are actually brothers.
sidious is killed after a house falls on him, and palps then swears to avenge him, but in the end yoda throws water on him and he melts

WHAT A WORLD!!! WHAT A WORLD!!!!

Smullie
lol

Red Superfly
confused ............................. could you just repeat everything you just said, and besides I didn't say that Yoda throws acid in Sidious's face, I mean Sidious might fall in something or Yoda might do some thing to him which causes his face to get melted, or scarred or what ever.

Sorry man, I wasn't getting at you in particular. People have come on here before and suggested Yoda throws acid in Sidious face, or that he gets horribly disfigured, and it's so absurd, even for a Star Wars movie.

smoker4
Wish someone would give me some acid happy

awain
Originally posted by PVS
well, the big spoiler is that sidious and palps are actually brothers.
sidious is killed after a house falls on him, and palps then swears to avenge him, but in the end yoda throws water on him and he melts

WHAT A WORLD!!! WHAT A WORLD!!!!

Ha, ha, ha, ha..... your real funny, but you're a lot funnier than me anyway.

smoker4
Ha, ha, ha, ha..... your real funny, but you're a lot funnier than me anyway.

Crabs is funnier than you laughing out loud

Da_Guru
Y DOESNT EVERYONE SIT DOWN SHUT THE **** UP AND LOCK THIS THREAD AND BAN THE ****ING PR!CK WHO MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph_Kerr
From the comic book it looks like during the fight with Mace his appearance changes to what we see in ep V.. so it appears he has been disguising himself for decades now or that he has to tap do far into the dark side that it permanently changed his appearance in order to beat four jedis. We will know in 7 weeks.

PVS
Originally posted by Da_Guru
Y DOESNT EVERYONE SIT DOWN SHUT THE **** UP AND LOCK THIS THREAD AND BAN THE ****ING PR!CK WHO MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

with the way you're screaming obscenities, bashing members, and making pointless threads...i would be worrying about my own banning if i was you...

smoker4
Yeah caps lock is so 90's laughing out loud

Da_Guru
Originally posted by PVS
with the way you're screaming obscenities, bashing members, and making pointless threads...i would be worrying about my own banning if i was you...

I am sorry for my rudeness plz forgive me.

Imaginary

*sigh* For the 2834798274832478th time, I'M A GIRL!

bill9d9
Ugh....

bill9d9
1. Will Jar -Jar be in the movie?
2. Who is the best jedi?
3. Who is Syfo-Dyas?
4. Does Yoda throw acid at Palps and mess up his face?
5. Is Qui-Gon in the movie?
6. I heard Yoda farts in the movie.
7. Do all of the jedi other than Yoda and Obi really die?
8. Is Super Shadow real?

Ugh...... sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.