Star Wars Tatoos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth E-Vader
Anybody out there who also got some serious Star Wars Tatoos? Hope to see really nice pics and also tell us the Studio where it was made. For a better understanding of those who don't like tatoos: Having a Star Wars Tatoo is the only way to be sure to take Star Wars with you into your grave. For those who like Tatoos: What the f**ck are you waiting for? Christmas? For those of you, who already have one: What are your plans for the next ones? embarrasment

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Obi-OneManShow
This is my Star Wars tatoo; it is the only way to be sure I take Jar Jar with me to the grave. I know it might seem a bit far fetched, but hey, someones gotta make the statement...

http://img108.exs.cx/img108/2268/jartatt5nw.jpg

Uber_God
i understand wat obis idea is stick out tongue

but e-vader sounds a bit 'geeky'

Darth Subjekt
obi-oneman....where the hell did you get that pic? You got a gay guy and photoshopped a pic of another gay bastard on his chest?

*shivers*

Darth E-Vader
What is not correct on Darth Subjekt's Sig? I see it!!! Do you?

Captain Caveman
Ki Adi Mundi has a blue blade, I believe.

And where is Mace Windu's new PURPLE Bada$$ blade?

Uber_God
he spelt emperor wrong aswell

Obi-OneManShow
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
obi-oneman....where the hell did you get that pic? You got a gay guy and photoshopped a pic of another gay bastard on his chest?

*shivers* laughing exactly...

Darth Subjekt
yea the names on the two lightsabers are backwards, and yes i know that i spelled emperor wrong....but this isnt exactly a speeling contest or grammer class.

Darth E-Vader
U R right, that is a Threat about Star Wars Tatoos! But since nobody wants to write about that, I was just wondering about your Sig. Where did you get this f**king pic? Who's responsible for this mistake?

Obi-OneManShow
yea the names on the two lightsabers are backwards, and yes i know that i spelled emperor wrong....but this isnt exactly a speeling contest or grammer class.

Well no, this is not a speeling contest or grammer class, and while it's normal to make mistakes typing quickly when posting, isn't there such a thing as pride or dignity or whatever? To re-read one sentence in a sig that stays with you for months to check for errors? Just my opinion...
"The ability to spell does not make you intelligent," Qui-Gon would say, but the inability hardly gives an intelligent image towards the outside...

Darth E-Vader
I fully agree with Obi-OneManShow. With such a Signature you show that you aren't that much of a Fan...
But still nobody with a Star Wars Tattoo? Anybody?

http://lortaphanble.phpwebhosting.com/arkiv/swtats.html

From this page above I know that I maybe alone in Germany, perhaps in Europe, but there are a lot of U.S. Americans, with hardly free-space left on their body... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

LanİeWindu™
Here's my current one...it's on my left upper arm.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2577345

This is just the beginning to the Star Wars Imperial sleeve I am getting.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Darth E-Vader
I fully agree with Obi-OneManShow. With such a Signature you show that you aren't that much of a Fan...

From this page above I know that I maybe alone in Germany, perhaps in Europe, but there are a lot of U.S. Americans, with hardly free-space left on their body... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

BTW, my Imperial Insignia is on page 2 of Shane's Archive's Single Star Wars tatts...wink It's under:

Ken's Imperial Symbol
Studio: Starborn Tattoo (actually done at my uncle's house, but this is the studio he works at)
Artist: Beaver (my uncle)
Las Vegas, Nevada

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Darth E-Vader

OK, first off you dont know me from Hitler, and just because i misplace the "e" and the "o" of a word, has absolutely NO bearing on whether or not im a fan. And since you want to be such a smart assed little ***** about it, its LFL picture, i didnt make it....so i guess the people working for GL arent fans and GL isnt a fan since he approved it, huh? Ill tell you what...you make me give a f*ck, and ill change the pic, ok? Either that, or you get your Arian Nazi ass on your knees and start suckin.

see it goes both ways, theres a mess up in a pic i didnt make, so im not a real fan, and since youre german, youre a racist nazi......see how it works?

Darth Subjekt
also, if you want to talk about people misspelling things, you may want to look at the title of this thread.....your "tatoo" is wrong.....its "tattoo". So before you start criticizing someone else, you make want to take a look at yourself.

lil bitchiness
Darth Subjekt, watch the language and stop the member bashing!

Darth Subjekt
sorry but i retaliate when needed.....and isnt there "language" in your name??? hmmmmm.....

here ill pull a page out of their book...."i was just following orders!"

LanİeWindu™
The language is in her name yes, that's all in fun. You're using language to bash and troll other members. It's completely different.

Consider this your second warning. One more and we'll have to decide what to do with you.

Darth Subjekt
How the hell am i trolling? Am i following him around JUST to mess with him? Let me answer that for you...NO. Go find all his other posts and see if I'm following him/trolling him once.....let me answer this one for you too....you wont. He said shit to me, so i returned the favor, if he cant handle it like a big boy, then maybe he should be playing with Tonka trucks instead. And you say MEMBERS, as in more than one? Name two....matter fact, name ONE.....just cause someone has an argument with someone that means they're trolling them? Its obvious instead of dealing with it himself like a man, he ran to oh so powerful mods to clean up his mess. And I'm supposed to be frightened by someone four years younger than me? Dude, Ive talked with the Sergeant Major of the Army and a 4 star general, and you think YOU'LL intimidate me? LOL HAHA i don't think so. And i wanna see you "warn" other bitches that get in disagreements with other members.

LanİeWindu™
How the hell am i trolling? Am i following him around JUST to mess with him? Let me answer that for you...NO. Go find all his other posts and see if I'm following him/trolling him once.....let me answer this one for you too....you wont. He said shit to me, so i returned the favor, if he cant handle it like a big boy, then maybe he should be playing with Tonka trucks instead. And you say MEMBERS, as in more than one? Name two....matter fact, name ONE.....just cause someone has an argument with someone that means they're trolling them? Its obvious instead of dealing with it himself like a man, he ran to oh so powerful mods to clean up his mess. And I'm supposed to be frightened by someone four years younger than me? Dude, Ive talked with the Sergeant Major of the Army and a 4 star general, and you think YOU'LL intimidate me? LOL HAHA i don't think so. And i wanna see you "warn" other bitches that get in disagreements with other members.

I said MEMBERS because I was just generalizing your actions.

BTW, he never ran to the mods, I happened to stop by this thread.

Darth Subjekt
i couldnt help but notice you conveniently left out how im trolling "MEMBERS"......

LanİeWindu™
In a way you are trolling Darth E-Vader, you keep coming into this thread just to bash on him. Why not do as I suggested and take it to PM's?

Darth Subjekt
what else have i said to him? NOTHING!!!!!!!!! like i told you in your little PM, this would have already been done and over with, i said what i had to say and thats it. I dont harp on things like evidently, you do. Im coming back here to see what you have to say, not him. And for all you know, i could, now that im done, have a tattoo of SW, which has nothing to do with us arguing. I said something, he didnt respond, thats it. You seem to be the only one who doesnt get that. Even Lil' B isnt saing anything else, prolly cause she realizes thats it done. Maybe you should too.

Darth Subjekt
also, if you really want to analyze it, you'll see that i didn't start it. I replied to what they said, i gave a rational explanation and they persisted....funny how that works, huh?

LanİeWindu™
You're the one that keeps going on about this. I'm telling you to take it to PM's, but then you say you're done with this matter? Well shut up about it then! I'm not going to drop it until you do.

Ushgarak
Let's make this clear, Subjekt.

You either listen to the mod comments made here, stop using abusive language and stop arguing with the mods, or you get banned. Any other opinion you hold on the matter is irrelevant- it really is that simple.

No more arguing and no more aggression here. Back to topic or it closes.

Darth Subjekt

LanİeWindu™
See? I'm not biased or anything. I was just getting upset with you for carrying it on. Sorry about saying "Shut up" I get that way.

VD...laughing out loud

Darth Subjekt
its cool man. In all honesty, i can admit when im wrong, and i took it a little over board with the nazi quote. Just a lot of stuff is going on, my wife is having complications with her pregnancy, i've been sick, and just everyday stressors are clouding my mind. I just dont like it when people try to talk down like this forum is the end all be all of forums or life itself. I dont get scared when Ush makes "threats" like the other people do, i dont care that much ya know. And when somone thinks they can control me or how i think, it pisses me off, not just Ush and the mods, but in general ya know? But its all good, i gotta go pick up a VD from wal-mart, im sure theres plenty of VD's there, lmao! So should the novel still be available in wal-mart, or should i try liek a Waldenbooks or Barnes and Noble? I assume they'd prolly charge a lot more just cause thyre a book store rather than what a regular store could offer price wise, right? Ah well, if you say its worth it then it shouldnt matter for A REAL BIG FAN......just kidding....... but yea let me know cause the Ep3 portion of the forum, always messes up for some reason. It either wont reconize new posts, or all the "new" yellow markers just disappear, then i dont know whats new and whats not.......ah well..........

LanİeWindu™
Wal-Mart should have it, if not try Walmart.com they charge for shipping and everything so it'll be a bit more than going to Wal-Mart yourself, but still cheaper than Walden, Borders, Barnes and Noble, or Amazon.

Darth Subjekt
aite, good lookin out. i got the emperor and Anakin today from target and i gotta say, im disappointed. They dont look like "Star Wars Toys". I got'em because of what they are, but they look like shit to me, ya know? Ah well....ill take this over to the ep3 spot......oh btw, are the novels paperback or hardcover?

LanİeWindu™
TPM & AOTC: Paperback and Hardcover
ROTS: Hardcover for now, paperback will be a few months

Darth Subjekt
ok, cause i was at target last night and i saw a ROTS book, but it was pretty thin and it was paperback, so im glad i didnt get it. It had like 4 or 5 pages of pics in the middle of it, kinda cheesey. So i was hoping that wasnt it. But aite, thanks tho.

SithSpy
back on topic and bumpin up** This is actually a great thread and I want to see some more, Im thinking about getting something but I dont know what yet, I want it to be kinda inconspicious, like you wont know what it is unless your a fan, any suggestions also what does the Jedi symbol look like, i thought i knew, but on that tat page that was posted it says that its the symbol for the alliance

Darth Subjekt
I use to want to get lightsabers on the inside of my foreams, red on the left and green on the right, but i started thinking that might look cheesey. Now im thinking of getting that Mandalorian(spelling?) on either my back or right calf. Ya know the Jango/Boba symbol....but a guy i know said it would run about $500 to do.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by SithSpy
back on topic and bumpin up** This is actually a great thread and I want to see some more, Im thinking about getting something but I dont know what yet, I want it to be kinda inconspicious, like you wont know what it is unless your a fan, any suggestions also what does the Jedi symbol look like, i thought i knew, but on that tat page that was posted it says that its the symbol for the alliance

My tattoo is a bit inconspicuous, people either think it's a gear or just a tribal tattoo. Then I tell them it's the Imperial Insignia from Star Wars, they freak.

I use to want to get lightsabers on the inside of my foreams, red on the left and green on the right, but i started thinking that might look cheesey. Now im thinking of getting that Mandalorian(spelling?) on either my back or right calf. Ya know the Jango/Boba symbol....but a guy i know said it would run about 0 to do.

$500 for the Mandalorian Skull? That's bullshit, you can get that done much cheaper than that price.

Darth E-Vader

Darth Subjekt
damn, thats dope as hell....but yea thats what i want to get, mabe a tad bigger. But the guy who i was gonna have do it does all his work freehand and is one of the best in Florida.....but 500 is just way too much, like you said. i gotta fiure something out, But now that i know you have it on your arm, i have to find somewhere else to put it, lol.

SithSpy
Yeah I like that alot the bantha skull.......anyone have a pic of the jedi symbol?

Jedi Priestess
John! What do you think those spinning things at TRA are? blink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/Rebel3.gif

LanİeWindu™
That's not a Jedi symbol though, that's the Rebel Alliance symbol.

SithSpy
See thats what I thought at first too, I couldve sworn that was the Jedi symbol JP but like Lance said alot of people say its the rebel alliance symbol, I suppose the alliance couldv'e adopted the Jedi symbol as their own in their honor

Jedi Priestess
Well there ya go. I wasnt aware that the Jedi had their own seperate symbol. Learn something new every day. smile

SithSpy
I dont know that they do, i wouldve thought they would, but im not sure what it is, b/c to my knowledge i havent really seen that symbol in the PT i just know its on the front of Jedi outcast game

Darth Subjekt
isnt this it?

SithSpy
yeah thats whats on the front of the jedi outkast game at least, i dont know, is there anything on the OS about this?

Darth Subjekt
not that ive seen

Captain REX
I've seen one, care for me to try and find it, SithSpy?

SithSpy
if you could that would be awesome!

Captain REX
Hah! Found it!

I will have to take a photo of it with my digital camera, seeing as I have no scanner.

It's in the Star Wars Guide to Weapons, new edition. As is the Sith logo.

SithSpy
ohhh YESSSSSSS, if you could post both of them id be forever in your debt. How awesome would that be to have one on either shoulder or both on your back kinda overlapping!!!!!! eek! eek! rock

SithSpy
Bumping so that maybe rex will see this and remember to post that pic wink

amity75
Here's a tattoo I have on my left shoulder blade.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SithSpy
Bumping so that maybe rex will see this and remember to post that pic wink

He needs a scanner first.

Darth E-Vader
My Fett Skull...

(Right shoulder)

SithSpy
damn.....good call ken........ohhh well patience is a virtue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.