Are lepricons Imortal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inventor Of Pie
Just out of curiosity, Are lepricons imortal?
I know most ov the myths or legends suggest that they hide pots ov gold under rainbows but that got me to thinkin about how one would acumulate such welth, and in particular in such an old currency as gold coins. I figure that the lepricons being imortal woul have to save their coins over many years and maybe keep them in pots witch maybe was the fashion at the time. This also leads me to other evidence in witch the usual visible signs ov ageing have not been aplied to the lepricons leading me to belive that powers ov imortality may be a factor in relation to lepricons. Firsly the quintessential lepricon is physicaly small in stature witch could only mean 1 ov 2 things, either the lepricons do not age witch would mean that from childbirth they would remain the same size for the rest ov there life, Or that they have shrunken at an continuos rate from reaching the peck ov height a earlier date and then slowly degenerating to a fraction ov their size.
If anyone would like to post some ideas on the matter it would greatly be appresiated.

BENITO
Well I `tink so

Ignite
uuhhh huh....they r green...so i say they r immortal!

Jackie Malfoy
Being that according to stories they are pretty old I would say they can never die.JM

Tilien
Well yeah... i'd say they are immortal...

Inventor Of Pie
I agree, we all know the irish love to drink... and why should it be any different for the lepricons. So we must take into accound the large amount ov gold being used to buy liquor and th affect this would have on a leprcons finacial situation. This can only mean that if they have saved enuf to fill a pot ov gold it could take many lifetimes.

crazy_c
Leprechauns are special, that's all you need to know.

Inventor Of Pie
That hardly qualifys as an answer to my question...

crazy_c
Well maybe I don't want to answer your question. smile

AnImE_ChAoS
Leprechauns rule! o.O and yesh they are i do believe. >.>;;; why do i know such strange things :s

Ignite
i wonder if i can be like them...mmm

BakaXero
I WANT ONE!!!

Inventor Of Pie
Maybe in the end the only thing that will out live us with be the cockroachs and the lepricons, I hope the learn a lession from the human civilisation and they decide to live in harmony.

Ignite
i think they will probably kill us all coz their gold will run out and maybe they hate us for being taller than them

BakaXero
there alot of short people but

Inventor Of Pie
I think we should give the lepricons more credit, after all theve been keeping outta sight for at least a couple ov decades

BakaXero
i killed one once...
it wasnt pretty...no expression

Inventor Of Pie
U sad sadistic basterd.....

Ignite
u killed one...i c....and yes they have been hiding..but who do u think it is that takes ur keys!

BakaXero
it attacked me
i did it in self defence
i was only trying to take a pot filled with gold
i needed the pot for cooking you see

Inventor Of Pie
U mean u stole the lepricons heratige and expected no direct retaliation?

BakaXero
what heritage? confused

Inventor Of Pie
well i dunno, a giant pot witch probably wouldov tooken great time and alot ov lepricons to craft

Ignite
probably not...they have slaves..they make the pots..

BakaXero
i saw no harm in taking a pot

Inventor Of Pie
you mean cockroachs?

Inventor Of Pie
taking a lepricons pot is like slaughtering a farmers livestock

BakaXero
right...
i dont see how its possible

Ignite
do they even care about their pots....i mean...go for the gold!

BakaXero
yeah i only took the pot
SHEESH!!!

Inventor Of Pie
look whoeva u are or claim to be ur not understanding the full consiquinces ov what uve done, but ill let u off because ur oviously ignorant to the lepricon comunity and way ov life. In any regard lets change the subject. WHO LIKES SKITTLES?

Ignite
i kinda want one now...what color was urs?

Inventor Of Pie
what i thought they were all green?

Ignite
that wuld be good if they were...but im thinking no..no they r not....what r skittles?

Inventor Of Pie
OMG, u havent had skittles?, what a deprived childhood u must ov had. Their kinda like m&ms but filled with more suga instead ov chocolate

Corran
Their pot of gold keeps them immortal, if their gold is taken from them they die, this is why they keep do so much to try and keep their gold hidden.

BakaXero
taste the rainbow

Inventor Of Pie
What if u were to take only 1 gold coin, would this significatly reduce their lifeline?

Inventor Of Pie
Holy shit ur right, maybe lepricons make skittles???.

Ignite
so im the only one who hasnt has skittles??? argh...i kinda wanna taste the rainbow thou....but did u eva see that movie where they got trapped in the rainbow..scary..

BakaXero
Originally posted by Corran
Their pot of gold keeps them immortal, if their gold is taken from them they die, this is why they keep do so much to try and keep their gold hidden.
but a just took the pot and left the gold

Inventor Of Pie
Getting trapped in a rainbow? sounds like an acid trip. What year was this film made in lol

Ignite
i think it was like.........95....and the kids did look kinda dopped..but i tell u it was the little green men...i wonder if they r n e good in bed?

Inventor Of Pie
They definitly would be able to get those hard to reach places.....<wink><wink>

Ignite
yeh they wuld just crawl right up inside there wuldnt they....huh

Inventor Of Pie
I wuld if i was a lepricon

Ignite
u probably already do

BakaXero
what ever those people who come up with these things are on
GIVE ME SOME!!!

Inventor Of Pie
Just for the record im not a lepricon

BakaXero
Originally posted by Inventor Of Pie
Just for the record im not a lepricon
and here i was thinking you were
you must be one of those other magical creatures
if you are
PREPARE TO BE HUNTED evil face

Inventor Of Pie
Im the last boyscout ***** and we allways be prepared.

Ignite
i wish i was one...well not really so i guess that statement is false....are we hunting him now??

BakaXero
what ever you pixie

Inventor Of Pie
Ull never get me lucky charms or me pixie caramel Har Har Har Hardy Har

BakaXero
r d r r

ill get like i did that lepricon

Inventor Of Pie
uve got a 1/10 chance ov finding me in every pack ov skittles

BakaXero
pfft... one out of ten
and i just one a hundred of them
WOW!!!

Inventor Of Pie
......well i dont see were this is going, lets change the subject again. Any requests?.

Ignite
ginger kisses

Inventor Of Pie
no **** u that ant fair, sumthing else......

Ignite
ummmmmm.......gambling

Inventor Of Pie
No **** brucy B and that Neopets site. On another note, yey 4 pages ov nubing.

BakaXero
gambling is bad!!!
the should limit that!!!

Inventor Of Pie
do u even know what ur typing?

Ignite
gambling is good...
hey i say we kill brucey b and take all his bloody money!!!!
i wonder how many pages we can do about crap.

Inventor Of Pie
Enuf to develop insomnia?

Ignite
probably..i dont think its a good idea, but that doesnt mean i wont do it

Inventor Of Pie
well im definatly goin to bed at 2.30

Ignite
i beat u coz im going to bed now!!
gots ta get me sleep!
bye

Inventor Of Pie
meh ok plesent dreams my wuvable wuzzle

Ignite
remind me to kill u ok?
nite

Inventor Of Pie
Well thats about it i think, I guess theres not much else u can delve into within the bountiful world ov lepricons, We tapped on alot ov deep issues and for that im thankfull. As for me well, Ill still be searching for that so called end ov the rainbow and well, who knows maybe through mans everlasting quest for that pot ov gold we can assure ourselves that theres a little lepricon in all ov us.

Inventor Of Pie
hey my old thread i found u, Sumone help me get it back to numba 1

Inventor Of Pie
DOIT, DO IT NOW!

Ignite
stop talkin to urself

Inventor Of Pie
But im great company...

Ignite
to urself yes i guess u r....to others...ill get back to u on that

Inventor Of Pie
well, take ur time and chosse the rite words...

Ignite
culd u imgaine if u were in inventor of pie?

Inventor Of Pie
I think about i all the time...

Inventor Of Pie
Why is no one posting, answer me!!!

Ignite
umm did u just see that ad on t.v??

Inventor Of Pie
what one?

Ignite
im not sure....it was over 30 mins ago lol

PinkDiamonds
laughing out loud i dunno if they are or not...*in irish voice*would ya like yar fortune told, me wee fella?

Inventor Of Pie
The lepricons must never be forgottern, Im making sure this thread will neva die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.