Yoda vs palp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
I have been seeing the trailer a lot recently and their fight looks kick ... it looks really cool and it seems like palp uses the force to throw ships at Yoda which just shows how strong he is. So what do you guys think.

Uber_God
throwing... ships

Lord Banshee
I think he means senate pods...

Uber_God
oh like escape pods
i was thinking cruisers like milenium falcon

Lord Banshee
happy lol

But to get back on-topic. I think this fight is going to be just as dump as Yoda vs Dooku.
We probably see Yoda making all kinds of fake CGI jumps and screaming is guts out sick

I liked Yoda the way he was in ESB. An old wise master... not this fake Ninja Turtle (without his shell laughing )

Uber_God
i like the old ninja turtles
the 80s ones

Obi-OneManShow
I liked the Turtles too... back in the 80's, NOT being in a Star Wars film.
Heck, I might even like Jar Jar, if he was a cartoon character with no relation to Star Wars whatsoever...

(nope, scrap that last statement... I could never like him)

sexyking
Yeah havent you seen the trailer, obviously not a spaceship but a planetry ship.

Lord Banshee
lol wink I always thought Mace had to fight Dooku in Ep II.
And that Palpatine should exchange force lightning with Yoda... but Agen Kolar... and Ki-Adi (or Plo) fight him with the lighsaber

Lord Banshee
Originally posted by sexyking
Yeah havent you seen the trailer, obviously not a spaceship but a planetry ship.

Uh...
I think your confusing with the Invisible Hand crashing confused That wasnt the work of Yoda.

Red Superfly
Lol someone has been watching too much Clone Wars cartoons.

thejeditraitor
NOONE THROWS SHIPS!

sidious is throwing senate pods.

my beat is correct

Da_Guru
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
NOONE THROWS SHIPS!

sidious is throwing senate pods.

my beat is correct

You are indeed correct the force is indeed strong with you and like me you probably know this fight is gonna kick ass.

((The_Anomaly))
well, personally i think that the yoda/palps fight is gonna end up stealing the show in terms of ligtsaber fights.

i also think that palps is gonna steal the whole show in general.

bilb
Palps will steal the show but teh Obi/ Ani duel is the one that will knock our collective socks off!!

SithSpy
I think the obi/ani will be the most emotionally amazing, while yoda/palps will be more for a visual spectacle then emotional both will be awesome, and while non fans of the saga will prolly like the yoda/sids duel better, true fans will most likley side with the obi/ani, due to its bigger meaning

Darth_Nefarus
agreed sithspy

((The_Anomaly))
i still think that the palps/ yoda duel will be the best. even tho the Obi/ Anakin duel will be extremly long and emotional.

((The_Anomaly))
and im a long time fan, i just love palps, and i love the fact that the yoda/ palps duel is REALLY the more significant of the duels, it means everything. If yoda wins then there is no empire. if he fails (which he does) then the galaxy is thrown into darkness. i think it has more significance then the obi/ anakin duel. its just the obi/ anakin duel is simply the most famous of all the starwars duels.

Stunrun
there is already a thread for this, my onesad

it sank to the bottom long before the Titanic didlaughing out loud

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yeah STUN, that always happens to good ol' threads.
And as your one is just a vague memory...somebody else steals the show.
But people like to discuss old issues again and again....and don't feel the need to use the searchbutton!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.