my poor eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Monday i was leanring very safely at alton towers on how to be a lifeguard ... and during lunch we were allowed to go in the park so we did ... and wot i saw was the most scariest thing in my life .... at least 15-25 men/women , he/shes ... grown men in friggin high heels and sequene dresses ... ....the image will haunt me forever laughing out loud

Ignite
drag queens?

BakaXero
messedugh...
yeah i sasomething like that once

Ignite
haha my best mate is a drag queen!!
hes so ppuurrdddy

BakaXero
im only really scared of transvestites

Tex
Originally posted by ladygrim
Monday i was leanring very safely at alton towers on how to be a lifeguard ... and during lunch we were allowed to go in the park so we did ... and wot i saw was the most scariest thing in my life .... at least 15-25 men/women , he/shes ... grown men in friggin high heels and sequene dresses ... ....the image will haunt me forever laughing out loud

Opps, sorry about that! winkiss

ladygrim
not the worst thing ive seen tho ..laughing out loud

Ignite
Originally posted by BakaXero
im only really scared of transvestites

why wuld u b scared of them?

BakaXero
at least gay people and drag queens are identifiable.
but if you gat picked up by a tranvestite. it just seems so wrong!!!
you dont know what you a getting!! with gays at least you making that choice to go that way. tranvestite pretty much lie about themselve. and it troubles me that some look really hot

Ignite
lol..

here i was thinking that u had a point and then u go and weird it up by thinking they r hot hehe!

BakaXero
thats why im scared of them!!!
you dont know!!!
thats why i fear getting picked up at certain places and countries...

Storm
Intimidated by drag queens and transvestites laughing

Ignite
lol....a fear of transvestites? hahha i dont wanna laugh but plz excuse me while i do laughing

BakaXero
no just transvestites
i can tell who the Drag Queens are

Ignite
u think u can, but i beat u cant..

BakaXero
no i can

gefallen_engel
people are scared of what they don't understand

Inventor Of Pie
Im scared ov anything that could suprise u by flopping out a dick.

Ignite
thats true.

some drag queens are soooo bloody pretty that its just unfair cry

Storm
laughing

BakaXero
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
people are scared of what they don't understand
well im know what they are i just dont want to be picked up or accidentally pick up one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.