"Tale of Two Sisters"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Anyone else seen it? It's being billed as the highest grossing Horror film of 2003 or 2004, don't know which. I don't know, and I don't care. It bored me to death, and on top of being simplistic, all the familiar Asian horror/suspense staples are there, including the long, black haired, palefaced ghost.

IMO, just another slow moving, tedious, and predictable J-Horror for the masses to swoon over, and praise.

MildPossession
Saw this in 2004, one of my favourite Korean films, and Asian films of 2004, one of my favourites now, Jung-ah Yum is fabulous in the film, she's one of good actresses to come out of Korea that I adore.

Not a boring film at all. It's wonderfully shot and the acting is top, wonderful wonderful film.

Takiko_4ever
i heard it was scary....

Eis
I'm pretty sure I saw this one, but I agree with Cine when is Korea gonna realize the pale long haired woman is no longer scary roll eyes (sarcastic)

devilsreject304
This one was great! One of my favorite Korean fims.

Deano
Originally posted by C-Dic

IMO, just another slow moving, tedious, and predictable J-Horror for the masses to swoon over, and praise.

i agree. nothing spectacular about it.

thegreatrudini
nothing special, a lil long winded but i think its ok

papabeard
Its ok.

Killed by faint praise. smile

98R1
I loved it, added it to dvd collection

WhitePheonix
I was going to rent this today, but forgot money. Hope to see it soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.