Nightcrawler vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
blowup I think Nightcrawler is one of the best. He can go toe to toe with Spider-man, Wolverine, Sabertooth...he even took out Nimrod.
I wonderblue_bandanahow he'd do against the Boyscout.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wonderman
blowup I think Nightcrawler is one of the best. He can go toe to toe with Spider-man, Wolverine, Sabertooth...he even took out Nimrod.
I wonderblue_bandanahow he'd do against the Boyscout.
Uh?Spider-Man will murder NC.Same will Wolvie and Sabretooth.He has the strenght of a man in good condition.He took out Nimrod?What?

Wonderman
Kurt could always `port him to the middle of the ocean under water and let his foe drown, even Spidy.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wonderman
Kurt could always `port him to the middle of the ocean under water and let his foe drown, even Spidy.
It will take more than one teleportation to get Spider-Man or Captain America into the dept of the ocean, also you're forgetting he can't just teleport into the sea with his foe, cause it's a place he doesn't known.He may reappear in front of a ship and being killed by that or even appear in the stomach of a whale.Also you think his foe will let him teleporting him?Spidey and Cap are faster than NC, same Wolvie and SB.
1Punch of Spidey: Match Ball
2Punches of Cap: Match Ball
2Punches of Wolverine: Match Ball
1Punch Of Sabretooth: Match Ball

ZephroCarnelian
Nice K3VIL. You always say it how it is! big grin

And cool though NC is, Cap America's too experienced to let some punk mutant get the better of him.

jitay
Bump

KingD19
Really? You bump an 8 year old thread?

iscaremonkeys
he bumped it 8 years ago.......

pym-ftw
Steve

iscaremonkeys
nightcrawler only based on teleport

namorsubby
Nightcrawler.

KingD19
Given that Cap has his shield, I'll assume Kurt has at least one sword. And considering the most recent Kurt is AoA, then yeah, I give him a majority. He'll have no problem teleporting off body parts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.