Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Faith the Vampire Slayer vs. Morbius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Can the Slayers take the Snape lookalike down?

Draco69
up

kgkg
no one can mess with Buffy

Draco69
Okay.

Scoobless
hey kgkg....... is WW flashing off camera in your pic?

Draco69
Good Lord! I just noticed that. SHE IS! I can't see her red breastplate.

kgkg
HAHAHAHA

Scoobless
you dirty, dirty boy

kgkg
do i have to change it ?? sad

Scoobless
no...... just tell us where to get the full pic of WW flashing..........lol

kgkg
lol man i didn't know i swear.

I think it was a wallaper or something.

now who is dirty one.(Scoobless)

BENITO
Morbius
buffy sleeps with more vampires than she kills

Scoobless
Originally posted by kgkg
lol man i didn't know i swear.

I think it was a wallaper or something.

now who is dirty one.(Scoobless)

i don't deny it........ lol.......... WW is hot for a drawing......... embarrasment

jinzin
morbius would have enough trouble taking on one slayer against both, he's screwed.

CosmicSurfer
Wow. Just WOW.

Okay, first of all, Morbius can go toe to toe against freaken' Spiderman. Comic Spiderman that is. Spidey can bench 10-20 tons, has far superior agility, speed, and bullet-time reflexes compared to the slayers. And Morbius can take his hits and keep on comin'.

The slayers are a joke, sorry. They're not comicbook standard powerful. Morbius eats the slayers as appetizers and moves on to more important matters.

jinzin
dude the slayers took on vampires that were not diluted by human's they were the full blooded demons, not only that but they beat the friggan coporial state of the first evil, after that (among all of their other battles) morbius is a joke, he has enough problems fighting a half breed like hannable.

CosmicSurfer
Originally posted by jinzin
dude the slayers took on vampires that were not diluted by human's they were the full blooded demons, not only that but they beat the friggan coporial state of the first evil, after that (among all of their other battles) morbius is a joke, he has enough problems fighting a half breed like hannable.

*sigh*

What show were you watching?!?!

Where do I even begin to correct all the ignorant so called facts you've listed.

Okay, here goes....

First off, Buffy got her ass kicked by a Turok Han, a *DIFFERENT* breed of half human hybrids. They're not pure bred vamps, even Giles said so. And during the end, *EVEN* Anya and Xander were kicking Turok-Han ass. And second the First Evil is the stupidest and most lamest villian in the entire series. I mean come on, BUFFY, of all people, taunted a being who's supposed to be the Dark equivalent of the Judeo/Christian/Islamic God. Mutant Enemy poorly executed it's plot along with the rest of Season 7. Buffy never, and I MEAN NEVER defeated the First. She's an Idiot. If it wasn't for Angel with the resources of WolfRam & Hart, she and the rest of the Scoobies including those pathetic underaged little twits that she's Captain of, would have inevitably died. Spike was the one who singlehandidly stopped the First's so called brilliant plan with WolfRam and Hart's Amulet brought by Angel himself, Not Buffy. She didn't contribute to anything.

It's funny how you leave out all the precise details there buddy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
damn....when the man makes good points. I guess I really didn't think that one through. good calls,,,,all of them. But still ya gotta admit, after some of the demons and threats these two have been up against, I don't think morbius would be so impressive.
could morbius beat the big lava rock demon from angel? i don't think so. not that the slayers did, but those are the kinds of threats that they fight on a regualr basis. after fighting the first and an army of turokhan I'd think morbius to be a joke.

I don't think xander and anya fought the vamps, they definitely fought those no eye guys, but i don't recall them fighting the vamps, guess I need to rewatch that season.

CosmicSurfer
Originally posted by jinzin
But still ya gotta admit, after some of the demons and threats these two have been up against, I don't think morbius would be so impressive.

Let me put it to you this way, where do the slayers fit in the Marvel Universe? They're certainly not on Spiderman's level that's for sure. But Morbius is.

If Buffy and Faith faced threats like the Beast on a daily basis, they wouldn't make it past their first day as slayers.

Beings like Glory, Adam, The Demon-Snake Mayor, Pre-timebomb Illyria, Dark Willow, and Jasmine were never defeated by Buffy or Faith *singlehandidly*. They needed major help via *plot device*.

Buffy and her slayerettes were killing just a handful of turok hans with that mystical scythe. And even then, a few of those slayers were killed off almost instantly and Buffy was gutted in the stomach. The hellmouth had *countless* army of Turok-Hans. Buffy and her newly activated slayers were basically useless in the long run. It was a suicide battle for them and they knew it. Spike and the amulet was the ultimate factor to their victory which Buffy nor Willow had absolutely nothing to do with. Thank Wolfram & Hart for their victory, courtesy of Angel. NOT BUFFY AND HER SCOOBIES.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.