Venom & Carnage vs. 100 stormtroopers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jango fatt
Well yeah
P.S stormies are only armed with blasters.

CountQuan
Stormtroopers

Darth_Nefarus
Venom and Carnage.
They would flip around a whole bunch and eat them.

jackstain
If um, a bunch of teddy bears can take out 100 or more stormtroopers......(see ROTJ ) wink Then V & C would do it with ease.

Darth_Nefarus
Exactly. Ewoks would get ***** slapped by Venom and Carnage.

jackstain
and stormtroopers, since that is the thread after all.....

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, I know. I was just agreeing.
Now clone troopers might have a better chance

Uber_God
batle droids seem to do better
they killed jedi

jango fatt
Clones did too

Sesse
But apparently Stormies didn't. At least not much.

jackstain
super battle droids........but destroyers are, in my opinion, by far the best...

Darth_Nefarus
All I've been saying is, clones are superior to stormtroopers, droids and ewoks.
Venom and carnage, superior to all

jackstain
100 destroyers woud tear up 100 clones. just blasters.

Darth_Nefarus
I agree, but if they were like red clones(lol, i like how the different colored ones are better) I think the clones might win

Darth_Janus
But what if they were suicide bomber elite stormtroopers, each with a thermal detonator in their teeth? Ahh.... Mebbe that'll change the outcome.

ArthasKnight
Sonic grenades would help, but as they're armed only with blasters I'd say Venom and Carnage have a slice & dice fest.

Darth_Janus
Well, how many stormtroopers does it take to miss one guy, multiply that by two.... add panic factor and lack of peripheral vision due to helmets... the tightly knit line formation... Yeah, Venom and Carnage.... or really, anyone and his brother. It shouldn't matter.

Darth Martin
I we took the Stormtroopers seriously and pictured them as good as the clones(way I like to think of them) then they still lose if they are only given blasters.

Captain REX
I must have missed this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.